Dorthy_Monroe's last points issued: an objective assessment.

Well thanks for calling me newbie..I didn't know it apply to me been on this board for 6 years and years on ASPD but don't spend my life on every sections at all time..Shit..Yeah i don't have as much posts as you so it does make me a newbie
Thanks for calling me narrow and naïve
i guess we won't agree on certain points...It's interesting because i haven't post or argument anything since Dearhunter explained few things until you post that point was disregarded toward that mod post..Which i disagree..AND it's my opinion

One person got themselves in turd..Let them seat in it..Well yes..That apply for everybody..
If i got myself in hot seat..I shall deal with it

History?Well shall we go by the one that got banned?Or the one that remove herself..Both are at fault Originally Posted by VictoriaJolie
You chose to wade into a deeper topic and questioned others. Don't get your French fries in a jumble if I assumed you are new because you are acting like a newbie. I didn't call you naive, you assumed that question applied to you. It was a general question, not my issue if your personal feelings made you feel it applied to you.
You chose to wade into a deeper topic and questioned others. Don't get your French fries in a jumble if I assumed you are new because you are acting like a newbie. I didn't call you naive, you assumed that question applied to you. It was a general question, not my issue if your personal feelings made you feel it applied to you. Originally Posted by Boltfan
I don't take personal but you get on your high horses easy...As for insult i rather the reference of the frog than the french fries
Because i disagree but yet listen to others make me a newbie..Hmm okay
I was considerate enough to start a new thread about Dorthy_Monroe's last points issued by NYr so as NOT to high jack Kitty's thread. Please extend the same courtesy and take your examinations of each each other's characters and membership status elsewhere...or not...le sigh...
I was considerate enough to start a new thread about Dorthy_Monroe's last points issued by NYr so as NOT to high jack Kitty's thread. Please extend the same courtesy and take your examinations of each each other's characters and membership status elsewhere...or not...le sigh... Originally Posted by YummyMarie
Point taken Marie!
I was considerate enough to start a new thread about Dorthy_Monroe's last points issued by NYr so as NOT to high jack Kitty's thread. Please extend the same courtesy and take your examinations of each each other's characters and membership status elsewhere...or not...le sigh... Originally Posted by YummyMarie
Great point Marie, we should be considerate of the topic.

On topic, Dorfy's big mouth and lack of control got her a vacation, is she offering $150 creampie specials yet? Not sure what the Houston equivalent of Harry Hines is but I'm sure there are streets she can walk to get some business.
Great point Marie, we should be considerate of the topic.

On topic, Dorfy's big mouth and lack of control got her a vacation, is she offering $150 creampie specials yet? Not sure what the Houston equivalent of Harry Hines is but I'm sure there are streets she can walk to get some business. Originally Posted by TheEccie214
nah..it's 160
^^^^^^^^^^

And no, how her business is currently operating is NOT THE TOPIC, nor is her ban. The topic is the last points given to her by NYr and their validity based on his last warning in relation to points given or not given to others who disregarded staff instructions.
nah..it's 160 Originally Posted by VictoriaJolie
The heck with that! Dorfy isn't worth that kind of buck.

And no, how her business is currently operating is NOT THE TOPIC, nor is her ban. The topic is the last points given to her by NYr and their validity based on his last warning in relation to points given or not given to others who disregarded staff instructions. Originally Posted by YummyMarie
Obviously the points being valid is a matter of opinion. You opened this door Marie, you can't just get pissy when people don't agree with you.

The mod that gave her the points posted his point of view and it sounded very logical. Again, his opinion, like yours is debatable but the topic is dead.
The heck with that! Dorfy isn't worth that kind of buck.

Obviously the points being valid is a matter of opinion. You opened this door Marie, you can't just get pissy when people don't agree with you.

The mod that gave her the points posted his point of view and it sounded very logical. Again, his opinion, like yours is debatable but the topic is dead. Originally Posted by TheEccie214
+1
And no, how her business is currently operating is NOT THE TOPIC, nor is her ban. The topic is the last points given to her by NYr and their validity based on his last warning in relation to points given or not given to others who disregarded staff instructions. Originally Posted by YummyMarie
^^^^^^^^ Would not have defended anyone else that wasn't her GF,,,Let the whore quietly serve out her sentence with dignity.

Well the mod who pointed her has posted in your thread. He chose not to answer your question. Seems to me there IS no topic if he won't answer your accusation!!

What shall we talk about now?
T You opened this door Marie, you can't just get pissy when people don't agree with you.

The mod that gave her the points posted his point of view and it sounded very logical. Again, his opinion, like yours is debatable but the topic is dead. Originally Posted by TheEccie214
actually NY'R opened the door by his gleeful admission he gave Dorfy the points that banned her, something most if not all mods don't discuss....thus showing his AUTHORITIE.....ask cartman for definition....he considers himself above both hooktard and fucktard, and does as he pleases..........if fairness entered into his thought process, all that were warned would have been pointed, not just dorthy...again NYRs ego ruled his duties.........the ONLY points he issued were to DORTHY.....knowing he would ban her, and bragging he did.......weak......
Well the mod who pointed her has posted in your thread. He chose not to answer your question. Seems to me there IS no topic if he won't answer your accusation!!

What shall we talk about now? Originally Posted by corona
this^^^^
Missing the point, again. And seemingly willing to address the questions that you can slip sway an easy answer. Why answer at all, if you evade the tough questions?

Why issue a directive that is not enforceable except by your opinion? Trolling a provider is in the eye of the beholder. Why is the race she chooses to advertise under not fair game on a whole board exactly? The moment eccie made it a searchable option, it became relevant for discussion.

Where is that "All too easy" meme when I need it? Originally Posted by Boltfan
because he figured if he let it simmer down, he could act like he was really doing his job instead of being a misogynist towards a hooktard with a loud mouth....poor mod has been on the road, that's why he couldn't get involved here....im sure he was on the road keeping America safe from loud mouth whores........and isis....