Ban-a-palooza 2015! (someone had to do it)

Well i like to catch and eat bass too....especially the little ones spawning near three rivers that i can put the whole fried filet in my mouth at one time.

But bass fishin ain't fishin and "man vs. bass" on a tee shirt?

Get the fuck outta here.
Bass fishing is for wimps and land lubbers. Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
I fish for REDS or tires or oyster rocks lol ya never know in salwater saltwater only
Change her name to,,,, Thundercunt Throat puncher.
Change her name to,,,, Thundercunt Throat puncher. Originally Posted by Lorde
change your name back to SIBE**** You know the rest
Ban-Tastic.

Here's a new one:

http://eccie.net/member.php?u=44067

Edit: Like the sound of an impact wrench on lug nuts, this shit never gets old.
Hell he was just on a half hour ago.

Well he just went on bancation
Well i like to catch and eat bass too....especially the little ones spawning near three rivers that i can put the whole fried filet in my mouth at one time.

But bass fishin ain't fishin and "man vs. bass" on a tee shirt?

Get the fuck outta here. Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
I didn't make the t-shirt! just came across it and I thought it was cool. I agree it would have been better without that but I wasn't performing an intensive search or going to edit the image.

only stated that to myself, they're fun to catch and taste great.

I'm starting to get the feeling ain't no way the courtesan's are gonna top the guys.

the banished of 2015
(recording started - 04/12/15)

(1) Sonya
(1) freakilicious
(1) Alyssa XOXO
(2) Anna Star
(1) Dorthy_Monroe
(1) LuckOfTheOrient
(1) tayresse04
(1) The Player
(2) wreckshop
(1) WTF
(2) Bombay
(1) KaitlynDior
(1) Dynomite Joe
(1) LatinaMoxie *
(1) Tony Gambino
(1) Champagne Brown
(1) citizen44
(1) SweetDulce
(1) RebeccaHillcroft
(1) hou_tx_mm
(1) mikeinaction
(1) FrenchToast
(1) rockerrick
(1) ilikefun

* numbers indicate number of times banned. total members = 24 (providers = 9)

Local Short Timers OR non-TX Honorary Additions by special requests
(no other statistics maintained)

Doove (NY)
Cami Cox
haleysnow
letsplai
Txtallstr8
Roxane
siberia (LA)
brainreset
Street Fire
nat
lovingintx
MonicaLaLaday
mikeA77
bigdickforwhitey
ecc2015

feel free to copy, update, correct, and keep the list running. be interesting to see the total. (updated: 05/20/15)

(--end list!--)
Brainwashing idiots helps the puppet master hide the white knight,,,
I didn't make the t-shirt! just came across it and I thought it was cool. I agree it would have been better......
....... Originally Posted by JustMeCLTXGG
Relax
bah! bass fishing is FUN! and they taste great to! always had fun white bass river fishing in the middle of no where Originally Posted by JustMeCLTXGG

Racial connotations?
against fish? never thought of it that way.

black bass tend to be more difficult to get their silvery skin off as opposed to white bass since you asked. personally I prefer my fried fish fillets without that skin. it's been a while but if I remember correctly black bass are more a lake or pond type catch. white bass you can walk out in the middle of the woods and find a good creek and see who knows what while your fishing as opposed to fighting reeds and overgrowth at a pond or sitting in a bass boat. though some areas of some lakes are pretty remote I don't need gass or a boat to trek into the woods.

either way both are fun to catch to me. and if it's just catch and release it doesn't matter. was thinking in terms of catching to eat.
The white bass are the ones I spoke of as bite sized filets. You said you caught them in the middle of nowhere. I said Three Rivers.

Likely it might be the same place because Three Rivers is close to the middle of nowhere.

They are delicious but I still wouldn't call it fishin....fishin generally entails using hard bait or live bait bigger than that of a schoolin/spawning white bass.

I too have a NBB policy. only whites and guadalupes

And I prefer not to have to catch them. Somebody else can do that while I sleep in the park.
Damn and the 3 times I've gone fishing all I caught is some fucking crappies. We should organize a fishing trip LOL
Damn and the 3 times I've gone fishing all I caught is some fucking crappies. We should organize a fishing trip LOL Originally Posted by Hottentot Venus
Stay out of the fresh water and you can avoid the crappies.

Edit: salt is where it's at.