Clesed Thread Repository

Where oh where is Elle Sinn?

Got a couple of members to miss out of it too.....
Not sure how I missed this one.....

See your pm's

and all of a sudden... that sounds like a good idea!!
Where oh where is Elle Sinn?

Got a couple of members to miss out of it too..... Originally Posted by Paulwantsya
Apart from learning a lot of names that no one cares about, we learned that even our whales travel in pods.
Apart from learning a lot of names that no one cares about, we learned that even our whales travel in pods. Originally Posted by jokacz
donts go sayin that ...on fat paulies cuck ...site
donts go sayin that ...on fat paulies cuck ...site Originally Posted by Plastic Man
Do they dole out cunt points over there?
Do they dole out cunt points over there? Originally Posted by Ceremony
oh ...no

...they done just ...gots a tank a cetaceans callin ...the shots

...a points ...system like eccie ...has would be far too ...fair fer fat ...paulies cuck site
they can only tolerate getting kicked in the head over and over by the baby daddy

they go to the whore sites

thinking at least SOMEWHERE I can call the shots!!
oh ...no

...a points ...system like eccie ...has would be far too ...fair fer fat ...paulies cuck site Originally Posted by Plastic Man
Sound less than Xanadu, but more like Sea World.
oh ...no

...a points ...system like eccie ...has would be far too ...fair fer fat ...paulies cuck site Originally Posted by Plastic Man
Thanks for the free press....
AND... the endorsement....
  • Tiger
  • 09-24-2016, 06:32 PM

See your pm's

and all of a sudden... that sounds like a good idea!! Originally Posted by Paulwantsya
ECCIE Staff does NOT close any thread simply because the mod decides it's time to stop talking about the topic.

It's time to stop talking about a topic when the members don't have anything else to say about it, not because some dude thinks it might go off the rails.

A good lock is when you see numerous posts from members and a general consensus that it's time for a mod to come in and put the thread to rest. A shitty lock is when a mod comes in and abruptly closes an active discussion before all interested parties had a chance to air out their point of view on a particular subject.

Shitty locks are damaging to the board. Let's ALL make sure that's not happening around here. If anyone here ever finds themselves participating on a thread that they feel got shut down prematurely, feel free to let me know or any of the other staff on the site for that matter. We will be happy to give a 2nd opinion on it and if there's not an obvious and legit reason a thread got closed, we will promptly reopen it for you.

We are not all a bunch of idiots. Good mods can sometimes use bad judgement, and none of us, myself included, are above being called to the table by the members if somebody thinks we fucked up. Originally Posted by St.Christopher

Hmmmmmm...

See your pm's

and all of a sudden... that sounds like a good idea!! Originally Posted by Paulwantsya
Hmmmmmm... Originally Posted by Tiger
Originally Posted by Paulwantsya
Pretty easy to see why it was closed, the normal morons that love to chime in on every post and derail the original question that was asked.
I'm all for re-opening it up if we can get legit answers, if the peanut gallery is just gonna chime in like normal, may as well keep it closed
  • Tiger
  • 09-25-2016, 09:03 AM
Just because the peanut gallery responds is not a reason to close a thread.

DD made no request to the peanuts to get back on topic. Highwayman commented about guys with too much time on their hands and gave a cheezy smile to his own "please, check your pm's".

If you look through some of the latest reviews, you will again see DD has been sending his check your pm's to guys:
Review: Monday Night w/Hunter
Review: Seductive & Enthusiastic Jamie

Just for these two examples, the reviews answered anything I would have looked for. If the thread was still open, that is where I would have posted.

Iso, you as the originator of the thread could have asked to have it closed when it went off track or after you received your answer from DD. You didn't do this, and I will contend DD should not have closed the thread.