Who do you miss?

As much as I get ridiculed for it on the other site, I miss Aleah Lyn aka Paris Aleah. We played well together. She went off the rails about a year ago and I've been searching for her since. My fear is that something really fucked up happened to her. I know from her friends that they and her family have lost contact with her. It's tragic to think what may of happened to her. If anyone sees her around I would love to get in contact with her. I don't think this is a classic story where she left the hobby to focus on her rw 9/5 profession. In advance, thanks. I just want to know if she's doing ok.
WoW, this has been a walk down memory lane. A rather pleasant one.

Ladies> Starving Artist
Red Red Robin goes bob bob bobbin along
Lilly of Lillies PlayHouse
Kia
I-10 Melissa (go ahead...fire away)

Bros> That Man From Texas
Civil Barrister
Rat Boy Jam

It is good to be back!
jpb Originally Posted by justplainbob2

Still around but haven’t played in years
  • bbkid
  • 10-29-2021, 10:45 AM
Still around but haven’t played in years Originally Posted by ratboy jam
Don't be a stranger, rbj.
Rat!
Man - if the hippo-tard came back, that would be the shit.
I kinda miss that one chick.. you know, what's her name..
Toni is now Max Rax.
  • R.M.
  • 11-02-2021, 08:52 AM
What ever happened to Candice Anderson?
TJ Lazer, I did a quick search and could not find anything. I don't have a particularly good memory of the time frame he posted in (I do remember him, and the nickle plated pistol he wore in some of his ads). Help me out and I will search some more.

In the mean time,

Here is another one I miss. Only saw her a couple of times, but she was a lot of fun.
https://web.archive.org/web/20040623...d.com/bio.html

Someone mentioned Monica Fox, here is an old ad for her and a friend for a total of $240. Nice, wish I had caught that special.
https://web.archive.org/web/20041101...hreadid=169373 Originally Posted by O'Mike

Monica posted this just before her and Jess did a tour together. They got busted one night in Philly, I believe. Monica called me the next morning and begged me to delete her and Jess’s reviews and profiles from ASPD. Those were some wild times.
Surekanbykandy
Anyone remember a lovely lady name Julie? She offered private massages and was an incredible experience. Shorter Hispanic lady with a curvy body.
Keeping up with Silverstate53 reviews was a daily challenge.
Any idea if Nini is still in Houston?
Rose from M&N. Latin Fetish. Originally Posted by rayg07
And Kelly
I tried to name those not listed

Melissa of XTC (I understand she went full service to a select few... Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN
Confirmed