nothing reply anything you want

I may be second gen usa canuck. But still can't spell LOL. And eh or ae depends on where in Canada. With my grandfather it was ae. But eh would be right near the falls and Toronto. Near where I use to go fishing smiths falls. you would hear both.
Goats in tree's..well where else would they be hangin out??!!

Goats in trees? Don’t believe you, said my friend John! And why would he. They don’t have opposable thumbs, they’re not named tree-goats. Nevertheless as I rounded the corner on a bus trip in southern Morocco, that’s the sight that greeted me. A veritable flock of goats swaying in the breeze on a small tree. Not down on the lower limbs either – way up on spindly little branches.
read more...

http://www.stumbleupon.com/su/5wICtC...oats-in-trees/
Attached Images File Type: jpg 2610542294.jpg (136.6 KB, 128 views)
MIDDLE AGE TEXTING CODES: ATD -at the doctor.
BFF -best friend fell.
BTW -bring the wheelchair. BYOT -bring your own teeth.
FWIW -forgot where I was.
GGPBL -gotta go, pacemaker battery low. GHA -got heartburn again.
IMHO -is my hearing aid on?
LMDO -laughing my dentures out. OMMR -on my massage… recliner. ROFLACGU -rolling on floor laughing and can't get up.
TTYL -talk to you louder!
I recently visited a mental asylumn and I asked the director, "how can you know when a person needs to be institutionalized?" He said, "Well, we fill a bathtub with water and we offer them a teaspoon, a teacup and a bucket and ask them to empty the tub." I said, "I see...a normal person would choose the bucket because it is bigger." He responded, "No. A normal person would pull the plug...would you like a bed by the window?"
Man looks at his wife & says "Your butt is big, I bet your butt is bigger than the barbecue grill" he got a measuring tape, measured the grill, & measured her bottom. "I was right, your butt is 2" wider than the grill" The woman ignored him. Later that night the husband is feeling frisky. He makes some advances towards his wife who completely brushes him off. "What's wrong?" he asks, she replies "Do you really think I'm going to fire up this big grill for one little weenie?"
A lady went into the pharmacy, walked up to the pharmacist, looked straight into his eyes, and said, "I would like to buy some cyanide. The pharmacist asked, "Why?" The lady replied, "I need it to poison my husband." The pharmacist said 'Lord have mercy! that's against the law! Absolutely not!" The lady reached into her purse and pulled out a picture of her husband in bed with the pharmacist's wife.The pharmacist looked at the picture and replied, "You didn't tell me you had a prescription
A man was doing a study of children's senses in a first-grade class using
a
bowl of Lifesavers. He gave the children all the same kind of Lifesaver
and asked them, "What is the flavor, and what color is it?"
The children began to say, "Red . . . cherry . . . yellow . . . lemon . . .
green . . . lime . . . orange . . . orange."
Finally, he gave them all honey Lifesavers.
The children sucked on them for a while, but couldn't decipher the taste.
"Well," he said, "I'll give you a clue. It's what your mother would call
your
father."
One little girl looked up in horror, spit hers out, and yelled:
"Everybody spit it out, they're assholes!" Originally Posted by badhusband
ae(errrr is that ok)
bahahahahhahahahhahahahha oh yeah thats great!!!!!!!hahahahhaahahahah
After a long night of making love, the guy notices a photo of another man, on the womans nightstand. He nervously asks,'Is this your husband?' 'No, silly,' she replies, 'Your boyfriend, then?' he continues. 'No, not at all,' she says, 'Is it your your brother?' he inquires, hoping to be reassured. 'No, no, no! You are so hot when you're jealous!' she answers. 'Well, who in the hell is he, then?' he demands. She whispers in his ear. 'That's me before the surgery.
gee Archie I never knew.
I see a real money maker here:
Originally Posted by Tulsa Tom
ae
The Weather Channel says the east coast earthquake was caused by an unknown fault-line running under D.C. and through Virginia. It is now being called Obama's Fault, though Obama will say it's really Bush's Fault. Another theory is that it was the founding fathers rolling over in their graves, but I believe what we all thought was an earthquake was actually the effects of a 14.6 trillion dollar check bouncing in Washington. Originally Posted by coventricity
hehe lets see if we can get doove to post in nothing
  • GP
  • 08-26-2011, 07:22 PM
Would this thread die if OSD and Anita stopped posting in it? I say yes. PUHLEASE!!!!
well looky there will ya..i made the 500th post!!!!Yay!! celebrate good times come on!!!
i thought id be gone for today..but my plans didnt work out...so..im posting this here..

When a man talks dirty to a woman, it''s sexual harassment. When a woman talks dirty to a man, it''s $4.95 a minute.