Malaysian airlines: the rise of Al Queada?

Did you hear that Trendy?

America's Smelly ol' Turdfly's are "TRENDING" Courtney Love! Originally Posted by bigtex
Whatever that means! Listen BigKotex you are losing focus - AGAIN! You should be worried about the faithful like WTF not wanting to vote for your "handpicked" successor to Barack Obama for President, Hillary Rodham Clinton. If Hillary can't win WTF's vote, she's lost the Presidency...AGAIN!

There is trouble in reacharound town - Austin! AND

BigKotex is TRENDING losing focus!
If Hillary can't win WTF's vote, she's lost the Presidency...AGAIN! Originally Posted by gnadfly
Uhhh, I don't believe WTF is any more concerned about how I vote in a Presidential election than I am about how he votes. The fact of the matter is, I have never asked if and/or how he votes in any Presidential election (past, present or future). By the same token, he has never asked me.

In other words, whether he votes and/or how he votes is entirely up to him. I have absolutely no more control over his vote or lack thereof, than he has over mine.

With all of that said, I fully realize that Gonad the Smelly ol' Turdfly is far from the sharpest knife in the drawer but he needs to pay close attention while I share a tiny tidbit of rather pertinent information:

WTF votes in Texas, just as I do. When was the last time a single vote cast in Texas made the difference in the Presidential race?

There are a couple of things that jumps out from Gonad's mindless rant, found above:

1) Gonad the Smelly ol' Turdfly has no concept of how the electoral college actually works.
2) Gonad the Smelly ol' Turdfly has never had any "focus" to lose!
Listening to Headline News and they were somewhat suggesting that it is convenient that they find what may be the signal "just in time" before the battery runs out. If they fail to find the plane (if it is there) before the signal goes away then they can all say that they plane DID go down even if they didn't find it.

Sounds like part of the plot of the movie Wrong is Right. At the very end of the movie the head of the CIA (John Saxon) is accompanying the President (George Grizzard) to the UN building to resign under threat of a nuclear holocaust. While flying over Manhattan they see a couple of aluminum suitcases dangling from a flag pole. They land and the director of the CIA disarms the bombs with only about two minutes to spare. The intrepid reporter with them (Sean Connery) is a witness to an obvious assassination attempt as the threat guaranteed the presence of the President in New York City. All so convenient!
Are you quoting a John Saxon movie now as a way to exonerate yourself of the stupidity you wrought on the board with this ignorant thread?

John Saxon?

Really?
Are you quoting a John Saxon movie now as a way to exonerate yourself of the stupidity you wrought on the board with this ignorant thread?

John Saxon?

Really? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
It (the movie "Wrong is Right") was directed by Richard Brooks, a fine man who helped bring the truth to light:

From Wikipedia:
Brooks never served overseas during World War II, instead working in the Marine Corps film unit at Quantico, Virginia, and at times at Camp Pendleton, California. In his two years in uniform he learned more about the basics of filmmaking, including writing and editing documentaries, and found time to write a novel, The Brick Foxhole, a searing portrait of stateside soldiers tainted by religious.... bigotry. He also divorced his wife, then known in films as Jean Brooks, in 1944, and later said he had been a self-centered husband and unsuitable for what she needed.
Published in 1945 to favorable reviews, The Brick Foxhole was made into the Oscar-nominated film Crossfire (1947), the first major Hollywood film to deal with anti-Semitism.
Actually it was a Sean Connery movie with John Saxon, George Grizzard, Robert Conrad, Katherine Ross and Henry Silva. And nothing is "quoted". What a numbnuts...

It was one of the first "false flag" movies left over from the Carter years. It also had a black, female vice president which proves Bill Clinton to be lying ass whenever he claims that he got Glen Close the job as the first female VP.

Shouldn't have to be said but FuckZup is lurking around. Yes, it was released in 1982 but all the prep work started when Carter was president prior to 1981.
Listening to Headline News and they were somewhat suggesting that it is convenient that they find what may be the signal "just in time" before the battery runs out. If they fail to find the plane (if it is there) before the signal goes away then they can all say that they plane DID go down even if they didn't find it. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
So now the Chinese ship is in on the Al Qaeda hijacking conspiracy?
You're going to have to ask HLNs.
So now the Chinese ship is in on the Al Qaeda hijacking conspiracy? Originally Posted by JCM800
No.
http://news.yahoo.com/secret-spacepl...politics.html#

Welcome to the USAF .. "chop shop"!
  • CJ7
  • 04-07-2014, 03:50 PM
Bin Laden hijacked 370, he's in the cockpit right now talking on the radio ... glub glub glub, bubble bubble bubble
Bin Laden hijacked 370, he's in the cockpit right now talking on the radio ... glub glub glub, bubble bubble bubble Originally Posted by CJ7
That's just crazy talk and pure speculation.
  • CJ7
  • 04-07-2014, 04:26 PM
That's just crazy talk and pure speculation. Originally Posted by LexusLover

no, that was just a joke... like you
  • WTF
  • 04-07-2014, 04:32 PM
Bin Laden hijacked 370, he's in the cockpit right now talking on the radio ... glub glub glub, bubble bubble bubble Originally Posted by CJ7
The hijackers rescued Bin Laden from the bottom of the ocean. They've hidden the plane under 300 feet of water and 50 potted plants...
Listening to Headline News and they were somewhat suggesting that it is convenient that they find what may be the signal "just in time" before the battery runs out. If they fail to find the plane (if it is there) before the signal goes away then they can all say that they plane DID go down even if they didn't find it.

Sounds like part of the plot of the movie Wrong is Right. At the very end of the movie the head of the CIA (John Saxon) is accompanying the President (George Grizzard) to the UN building to resign under threat of a nuclear holocaust. While flying over Manhattan they see a couple of aluminum suitcases dangling from a flag pole. They land and the director of the CIA disarms the bombs with only about two minutes to spare. The intrepid reporter with them (Sean Connery) is a witness to an obvious assassination attempt as the threat guaranteed the presence of the President in New York City. All so convenient! Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
You are an idiot. Once again, you are citing movies with ridiculous plots to butress your ridiculous original post.

I have been waiting to see if you would jump in and say something about the pinging that has been detected. I figured it would be something to cover your ass in case they do find the plane. Instead, you decide to go even deeper into idiocy and proffer in advance a NEW conspiracy theory in case the plane can't be located.

But here is a question for you, JD. What do you think the odds are they will find the plane on the ocean floor covered in camouflage netting and hidden behind potted plants?
It crashed on a deserted Island the passengers are modifying it and Jimmy Stewart will fly them out hanging on the wings.