For those who need proof of election fraud....

https://t.me/JovanHuttonPulitzer/1342

BAHAHAHAHA

Truth bomb

NCSWIC
https://t.me/JovanHuttonPulitzer/1342

BAHAHAHAHA

Truth bomb

NCSWIC Originally Posted by bambino
The latest is a man charged with 1st degree murder of his wife, sending in his wife's mail in ballot.

He voted twice for Trump because in his own words " the Dems are cheating, why shouldn't I "

The question should be how big is the problem. If it's less than 100 votes in a state wide election, I think the response should be little to nothing.

If it's in the 100's, yes the government needs to look at how to deal with it.

As of now I have not heard of a court saying there has been widespread voter fraud.
The latest is a man charged with 1st degree murder of his wife, sending in his wife's mail in ballot.

He voted twice for Trump because in his own words " the Dems are cheating, why shouldn't I "

The question should be how big is the problem. If it's less than 100 votes in a state wide election, I think the response should be little to nothing.

If it's in the 100's, yes the government needs to look at how to deal with it.

As of now I have not heard of a court saying there has been widespread voter fraud. Originally Posted by beguilingeyes
Here’s one

https://www.newsmax.com/us/georgia-a...r=010502n0ssm5
MAY 24, 2021
BEDMINSTER, NJ

Statement by Donald J. Trump, 45th President of the United States of America.

New Hampshire’s Election Audit has revealed that large-scale voting machines appear to count NON-EXISTING VOTES. State and local communities are seeking confirmation. It’s probably true, but we’ll soon know. Why aren’t Minority Leader Mitch McConnell and Republicans doing anything about what went on in the 2020 Election? How can the Democrats be allowed to get away with this? It will go down as the Crime of the Century! Other States like Arizona, Georgia (where a Judge just granted a motion to unseal and inspect ballots from the 2020 Election), Michigan, Pennsylvania, and more to follow.

###
MAY 24, 2021
BEDMINSTER, NJ

New Hampshire’s Election Audit has revealed that large-scale voting machines appear to count NON-EXISTING VOTES. State and local communities are seeking confirmation. It’s probably true, but we’ll soon know. Why aren’t Minority Leader Mitch McConnell and Republicans doing anything about what went on in the 2020 Election? How can the Democrats be allowed to get away with this? It will go down as the Crime of the Century! Other States like Arizona, Georgia (where a Judge just granted a motion to unseal and inspect ballots from the 2020 Election), Michigan, Pennsylvania, and more to follow.

### Originally Posted by bambino

Flush the stupid turdslappin' idiot..........
No more sleepless nights for me. There is no proof and never will be without bamboo ballets maybe Arizona gop idiots will find pasta ballots or area 51 ballets while wasting more tax payer money...

Gop have been raised to suck swallow and repeat and repeat
MAY 24, 2021
BEDMINSTER, NJ

### Originally Posted by bambino
https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php...post1062470585
No more sleepless nights for me. There is no proof and never will be without bamboo ballets maybe Arizona gop idiots will find pasta ballots or area 51 ballets while wasting more tax payer money...

Gop have been raised to suck swallow and repeat and repeat Originally Posted by Tsmokies
tax payer money? WEAK.

russia russia russia--no collusion
lolling eh'?
http://wiseenergy.org/Energy/Electio...tion_Cases.htm

these are the list of 2020 election cases. some are still active.

the list has a breakdown of how the cases turned out. this is not all of them. this is the ones they were able to find.

Code:
+----------------------------+----------------+----------------------+---------------+
| For All 2020 Presidential  | # of Decisions | Decided on Merits ** | Active Status |
|       Election Cases       |                |                      |               |
+----------------------------+----------------+----------------------+---------------+
|             Grand Totals = |       87       |          23          |       15      |
http://wiseenergy.org/Energy/Electio...tion_Cases.htm

these are the list of 2020 election cases. some are still active.

the list has a breakdown of how the cases turned out. this is not all of them. this is the ones they were able to find.

Code:
| For All 2020 Presidential  | # of Decisions | Decided on Merits ** | Active Status |
|       Election Cases       |                |                      |               |
|             Grand Totals = |       87       |          23          |       15      |
Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm

The ones “they were able to find?”

Sounds like voter fraud lawsuit fraud.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!
Trump supporters are the dumbest sumbitches in world

Election fraud believers are the second dumbest sumbitches in the world

Folks believing Trump won are the 3rd dumbest sumbitches in the world

Republicans are the 4th dumbest.

The ECCIE Idiot Crew are the 5th dumbest.

Sadly we got em all in this thread and basically every thread in the political forum
Trump supporters are the dumbest sumbitches in world

Election fraud believers are the second dumbest sumbitches in the world

Folks believing Trump won are the 3rd dumbest sumbitches in the world

Republicans are the 4th dumbest.

The ECCIE Idiot Crew are the 5th dumbest.

Sadly we got em all in this thread and basically every thread in the political forum Originally Posted by 1blackman1
Sometimes you gotta say, bless his heart.
Oh damn ,