Confederate flag was the flag of traitors

Actually, the few times I have waded through your relentless, repetitive insults, I can understand your point of view. What I'm saying is it isn't productive to bother - you could get your point across in a way that is easier to read. So I skip most of your posts, though clearly you have strong feelings and do appear to back up your points with 3rd party sources. The fact that you and ExNyer go back and forth, and he is not my favorite person either, intrigues me but not to the point I have to read for the 1117th time that he is a racist, lying Yankee. Originally Posted by Bert Jones
Then, in fact, you did understand. Good for you, Bert.
  • Old-T
  • 11-26-2013, 06:26 AM
I don't know what your point is other than you hate the liberals on here. Originally Posted by Bert Jones
He has no other point other than his hate.

He hates liberals even though he isn't really sure what a liberal is. He hates communists, democrats, northerners, foreigners, blacks, irish, hispanics, arabs, muslims, asians, people who drink coffee, those who drink tea, and anyone who disagrees with any point he makes.

But mostly he hates himself.
He has no other point other than his hate.

He hates liberals even though he isn't really sure what a liberal is. He hates communists, democrats, northerners, foreigners, blacks, irish, hispanics, arabs, muslims, asians, people who drimk coffee, those who drink tea, and anyone who disagrees with any point he makes.

But mostly he hates himself. Originally Posted by Old-T
Proving you're an ignoramus isn't "hate", Old-Twerp: the Prophylactic Man: it's a "social service".
  • Old-T
  • 11-26-2013, 06:58 AM
Proving you're an ignoramus isn't "hate", Old-Twerp: the Prophylactic Man: it's a "social service". Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Just like slavery is a "social service"? Is that why you defend it so much?

I guess it depends which side of the chain you are on, doesn't it Massa?

Your kind of vehement. mindless, generalized hate is never a "social service".
Just like slavery is a "social service"? Is that why you defend it so much? Proving that you're a pretentious ignoramus isn't defending slavery, Old-Twerp: the Prophylactic Man.

I guess it depends which side of the chain you are on, doesn't it Massa? Go suck on your prophylactic, Old-Twerp: the Prophylactic Man.

Your kind of vehement. mindless, generalized hate is never a "social service". Proving that you're a pretentious ignoramus isn't "hate", Old-Twerp: the Prophylactic Man: it's a "social service". Originally Posted by Old-T
  • Old-T
  • 11-26-2013, 07:23 AM
I know your attention span is short, so I take you back to the OP.

Specifically I point you to this excerpt from the article:

"In 1861, Stephens explained to a cheering audience that the Confederacy was founded to expressly reject the proposition that men of all races were equal. Instead, Stephens stated, "The foundations of our new government are laid, its cornerstone rests, upon the great truth that the negro is not equal to the white man; that slavery, subordination to the superior race, is his natural and moral condition."

Yes, that Stephens, the CSA's vice president. But according to you, slavery wasn't really the issue. Sure. We are now 500 posts into a thread that fundamentally has YOU defending the killing of tens and hundreds of thousands of people on both sides for THAT sentiment. "Subordination to the superior race". Southern slavery, apartheid, Nazi slave camps, ethnic cleansing. They are not different. They are one group of people believing it is their right--often their divinely given right--to brutalize another group of people who are "not like them". The wonderful confederacy you want to hold up as righteous and godly in their vision of a CSA is fundamentally no different than Hitler's Germany. Yes, there were southerners--many the poor--who never owned a slave and were brainwashed that they were fighting for something else. Yes, there were people like Robert E Lee who did believe in states rights to a degree that he chose to fight for the confederacy. But underneath it all was the filth, decay, and hate of one group believing that their luxury was justly, righteously, legally built upon the misery and suffering of an entire race that was intrinsically inferior.

That is evil, and your rantings are nothing but hate. Keep telling yourself it is a "social service" to defend evil. Does that let you sleep at night, Massa? Are the slave huts far enough away that their cries don't keep you up at night, Massa? Do you make sure that the lynching tree and whipping posts are on the other side of the plantation house so it doesn't offend your sensibilities, Massa?
I know your attention span is short, so I take you back to the OP.

Specifically I point you to this excerpt from the article:

"In 1861, Stephens explained to a cheering audience that the Confederacy was founded to expressly reject the proposition that men of all races were equal. Instead, Stephens stated, "The foundations of our new government are laid, its cornerstone rests, upon the great truth that the negro is not equal to the white man; that slavery, subordination to the superior race, is his natural and moral condition."

Yes, that Stephens, the CSA's vice president. But according to you, slavery wasn't really the issue. Sure. We are now almost 500 posts into a thread that fundamentally has YOU defending the killing of tens and hundreds of thousands of people on both sides for THAT sentiment. "Subordination to the superior race". Southern slavery, apartheid, Nazi slave camps, ethnic cleansing. They are not different. They are one group of people believing it is their right--often their divinely given right--to brutalize another group of people who are "not like them". The wonderful confederacy you want to hold up as righteous and godly in their vision of a CSA is fundamentally no different than Hitler's Germany. Yes, there were southerners--many the poor--who never owned a slave and were brainwashed that they were fighting for something else. Yes, there were people like Robert E Lee who did believe in states rights to a degree that he chose to fight for the confederacy. But underneath it all was the filth, decay, and hate of one group believing that their luxury was justly, righteously, legally built upon the misery and suffering of an entire race that was intrinsically inferior.

That is evil, and your rantings are nothing but hate. Keep telling yourself it is a "social service" to defend evil. Does that let you sleep at night, Massa? Are the slave huts far enough away that their cries don't keep you up at night, Massa? Do you make sure that the lynching tree and whipping posts are on the other side of the plantation house so it doesn't offend your sensibilities, Massa? Originally Posted by Old-T
"This is a country for white men, and by God, as long as I am President, it shall be a government for white men." -Andrew Johnson, 1866.

"The Executive (my predecessor [Abraham Lincoln] as well as myself) and the heads of all the Departments have uniformly acted upon the principle that the Union is not only undissolved, but indissoluble....

On the 22d day of July, 1861, Congress declared by an almost unanimous vote of both Houses that the war should be conducted solely for the purpose of preserving the Union and maintaining the supremacy of the Federal Constitution and laws, without impairing the dignity, equality, and rights of the States or of individuals. and that when this was done the war should cease. I do not say that this declaration is personally binding on those who joined in making it, any more than individual members of Congress are personally bound to pay a public debt created under a law for which they voted. But it was a solemn. public, official pledge of the national honor, and I can not imagine upon what grounds the repudiation of it is to be justified. If it be said that we are not bound to keep faith with rebels, let it be remembered that this promise was not made to rebels only. Thousands of true men in the South were drawn to our standard by it, and hundreds of thousands in the North gave their lives in the belief that it would be carried out. It was made on the day after the first great battle of the war had been fought and lost. All patriotic and intelligent men then saw the necessity of giving such an assurance, and believed that without it the war would end in disaster to our cause. Having given that assurance in the extremity of our peril, the violation of it now, in the day of our power, would be a rude rending of that good faith which holds the moral world together; our country would cease to have any claim upon the confidence of men; it would make the war not only a failure, but a fraud."-Andrew Johnson, 1867

Yes, Old-Twerp: the Prophylactic Man, the "Andrew Johnson" that was Abraham Lincoln's Vice President!

Go suck on your prophylactic, Old-Twerp: the Prophylactic Man.

Hey Bert, are you honestly trying to reason with IBIdiot, the "man" who has hijacked this board with his tedious insults continually for years, with his latest outbreak now in its seventh week?

Movies don't stay in the theaters as long as he's stayed focused on his "march to the sea!"

As much as you make sense, he'll only see it as another way of stoking the fire if his self righteousness. I think he honestly believes that people here find him witty and that his lying, spinning and evasion are the deft moves of a master strategist.

I've tried the same approach with "him" Bert. To no avail.

That's why I've concluded that he's a psychologically impaired, socially inept, shit wallowing gay fuck doll wannabe.

If you can't catch a fly with honey, offer them SHIT!

Right, Corpy?

SQUEAK! SQUEAK! SQUEAK!
"This is a country for white men, and by God, as long as I am President, it shall be a government for white men." -Andrew Johnson, 1866.

Yes, Old-Twerp: the Prophylactic Man, the "Andrew Johnson" that was Abraham Lincoln's Vice President!

Originally Posted by I B Hankering
The same Andrew Johnson who was impeached by Congress.

What's your point, other than I'm a (fill in the blank.)
  • Old-T
  • 11-26-2013, 07:49 AM

Yes, Massa. Whatever you say, Massa.
The same Andrew Johnson who was impeached by Congress.

What's your point, other than I'm a (fill in the blank.) Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Here's a "fill in the blank" for you, you cum-gobbling golem fucktard. Choose anyone of them, because they all apply to you, you cum-gobbling golem fucktard:

Definition of GOLEM

1 : an artificial human being

Synonyms

airhead, birdbrain, blockhead, bonehead, bubblehead, chowderhead, chucklehead, clodpoll (or clodpole), clot [British], cluck, clunk, cretin, cuddy (or cuddie) [British dialect], deadhead, dim bulb [slang], dimwit, dip, dodo, dolt, donkey, doofus [slang], dope, dork [slang], dullard, dumbbell, dumbhead, dum-dum, dummkopf, dummy, dunce, dunderhead, fathead, gander, idiot, goof, goon, half-wit, hammerhead, hardhead, ignoramus, imbecile, jackass, know-nothing, knucklehead, lamebrain, loggerhead [chiefly dialect], loon, lump, lunkhead, meathead, mome [archaic], moron, mug [chiefly British], mutt, natural, nimrod [slang], nincompoop, ninny, ninnyhammer, nit [chiefly British], nitwit, noddy, noodle, numskull (or numbskull), oaf, pinhead, prat [British], ratbag [chiefly Australian], saphead, schlub (also shlub) [slang], schnook [slang], simpleton, stock, stupe, stupid, thickhead, turkey, woodenhead, yahoo, yo-yo

Yes, Massa. Whatever you say, Massa. Originally Posted by Old-T
Mr. Lincoln said the war was about "Union", Mr. Lincoln promulgated the war since it was Mr. Lincoln who was the one who sent ships and troops into the South, Old-Twerp: the Prophylactic Man; not vice versa.

Ouch! You got me with Merriam-Webster again! Where in your beat-off Bible can I find the word "fucktard?" Or are you making shit up again?

It's also an anti-Semitic term when used by a hate mongering shit wallowing, gay fuck doll wannabe.

I suppose you still support slavery in Egypt, Corpy!

Notice the Andrew Johnson retort flew right over your flat little head, IBIdiot. It's ALWAYS better to ignore the truth than to use it in debate.

SQUEAK! SQUEAK! SQUEAK, Corpy! Read any good dictionaries lately, Corpy?
Ouch! You got me with Merriam-Webster again!

Its also an anti-semiotic term when used by a shit wallowing, gay fuck doll wannabe.

I suppose you still support slavery in Egypt...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Maybe your cum-gobbling golem fucktard-ass will understand this "semiotic":
Looking up words again. This is a fun game, you gay fuck doll wannabe.

Here's something you don't have to look up!

Looking up words again. This is a fun game, you gay fuck doll wannabe.

Here's something you don't have to look up!

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Looks like your asshole is so reamed your boyfriend has taken to wearing full protection, you cum-gobbling golem fucktard.

BTW, you cum-gobbling golem fucktard, took a graduate level course on semiotics some 20+ years ago; didn't need to look anything up, you cum-gobbling golem fucktard.