Rules on Outing

Did you three just get outta bed? Awwwwe, that's sweet

Come one, come all.....
Typical short man response. ^

P.S. I'm black from the waist down. Originally Posted by TryWeakly
My recommendation to her is to tell you to STFU already. You're only making it worse. Exponentially
More like YOU and the other minions want me to STFU (as you say)... If that were the case I am sure she would have voiced it by now one way or the other, ya think?

The topic is actually "Rules on outing" ..

You and the other two stooges seem to be forgetting that.

The OP asked a question, so unless you have something meaningful and intelligent to say about THE TOPIC that the OP started, then you can kindly STFU, player. (I will give you a couple hours to work on that)
No we enjoy that you keep posting, that way we have reason to reply to get the truth out about a lying outing whore Natalia Mori.
Decided to add name to every post so they are easily searched.
More like YOU and the other minions want me to STFU (as you say)... If that were the case I am sure she would have voiced it by now one way or the other, ya think?

The topic is actually "Rules on outing" ..

You and the other two stooges seem to be forgetting that.

The OP asked a question, so unless you have something meaningful and intelligent to say about THE TOPIC that the OP started, then you can kindly STFU, player. (I will give you a couple hours to work on that) Originally Posted by TryWeakly
^ SMH. Just wow.
  • WTF
  • 03-20-2017, 11:06 AM
^ SMH. Just wow. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Mythos pondered in the other outting thread that Natalia is just using this back and forth as a form of advertising. Makes sense to me. I think it risky but it does make sense.

Well if thats the case Its not a good look. Not all advertising is good advertising. To me the truly smart ones with long term success in mind either tamp it down or tamper down their minions. This Donald Trump strategy to keep blabbering uninhibited isn't a long term winning strategy (if for nothing other than Karmic universal forces) in my view. If TW isn't NM then she should have told that mandle yesteryear to STFU already. That mandle is not representing for her very well. She needs to cut it off and put TW in a time out.
Mythos pondered in the other outting thread that Natalia is just using this back and forth as a form of advertising. Makes sense to me. I think it risky but it does make sense. Originally Posted by WTF

Right? After all who is LE gonna use a confiscated p411 handle to bust, a quiet whore who has no visibility, or the perceived most popular whore with a big mouth?
How many guys will get caught up in her stupid fucking game?
Well if thats the case Its not a good look. Not all advertising is good advertising. To me the truly smart ones with long term success in mind either tamp it down or tamper down their minions. This Donald Trump strategy to keep blabbering uninhibited isn't a long term winning strategy (if for nothing other than Karmic universal forces) in my view. If TW isn't NM then she should have told that mandle yesteryear to STFU already. That mandle is not representing for her very well. She needs to cut it off and put TW in a time out. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Off topic?

If NM wanted me shut down she would have PMd me by now.

But nice try, girlfriend. Keep up the good work.
Right? After all who is LE gonna use a confiscated p411 handle to bust, a quiet whore who has no visibility, or the perceived most popular whore with a big mouth?
How many guys will get caught up in her stupid fucking game? Originally Posted by rockerrick
Well... you?

Especially if you claim it is a game, player.
No we enjoy that you keep posting, that way we have reason to reply to get the truth out about a lying outing whore Natalia Mori.
Decided to add name to every post so they are easily searched. Originally Posted by rockerrick
Wow. Smart move... LOL ....
Of course he can say. Where would you get the idea that it's forbidden? Makes no sense.

If someone has been outed by all means put the outer on blast! As long as he doesn't mention her own Real World Info in the process there's no issue.

He can bang that outer drum and hang the Scarlet O around her neck as much as he wants.
Originally Posted by SpiceItUp
Now dont be afraid to accumulate more points or get another vacation you are golden as far as you present real facts or do not reveal real world info
Of course he can say. Where would you get the idea that it's forbidden? Makes no sense.

If someone has been outed by all means put the outer on blast! As long as he doesn't mention her own Real World Info in the process there's no issue.

He can bang that outer drum and hang the Scarlet O around her neck as much as he wants.
Originally Posted by SpiceItUp
Now don't be afraid to accumulate more points or get another vacation you are golden as far as you present real facts or do not reveal real world info.
Sorry for the double positing
I'll drop this here : https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?p=1059321771 for anyone interested in the latest "outing" update...... and where this one has led us to....

OP, did you get the answer you were looking for?