Iran Cheated On Odumbo Before The Ink On The Treaty Was Dry.

It has never been determined that the treaty was a POS.

We have determined by fact....that Iran does not have a nuke.

I can see where Iran might want one if we are thinking about letting the Saudis have one! Originally Posted by WTF
How much money did cuntillary and odummie illegally fly in to Iran? I forget! And for what purpose?
No alternative definitions allowed here wtf!
  • WTF
  • 02-28-2019, 07:25 PM
How much money did cuntillary and odummie illegally fly in to Iran? I forget! And for what purpose?
No alternative definitions allowed here wtf! Originally Posted by winn dixie
Illegally fly to Iran?

Maybe you should look up those idiotic question on the Alex Jones website
Illegally fly to Iran?

Maybe you should look up those idiotic question on the Alex Jones website Originally Posted by WTF
They stole it under false pretenses! What did they achieve with this payoff? This was treason! Answer the god damned question? How much? And for what?
Again no alternative definitions allowed!
  • WTF
  • 02-28-2019, 07:36 PM
They stole it under false pretenses! What did they achieve with this payoff? This was treason! Answer the god damned question? How much? And for what?
Again no alternative definitions allowed! Originally Posted by winn dixie
I already know the answers and am tired of looking up facts for you.

I can give you a hint with the first word to each answer...
How much? Fuck ...
For what?.... You...

How much? Fuck ...
For what?.... You... Originally Posted by WTF
You cannot debate without insults! You have no value here as a poster! I do respect that you do not want to look up facts that prove you wrong!
What i don't respect is a sore/gore lol loser! I have schooled you today! Better get that preperation H . You've been burned!
bahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahaha
A host of other sources including an Iranian engineer

[/COLOR][/SIZE] Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Buying replacement parts for a reactor that can't enrich uranium is so minor that your president did not even list that as being out of compliance. The chairman of joint chiefs of staff has a much higher rank than you. You should listen to him. He's got it right.
Buying replacement parts for a reactor that can't enrich uranium is so minor that your president did not even list that as being out of compliance. The chairman of joint chiefs of staff has a much higher rank than you. You should listen to him. He's got it right. Originally Posted by adav8s28
Odumbo never conducted a fucking inspection to determine what the fuck Iran had; so, you're talking out your ass about what Odumbo's POS treaty accomplished.
Day One of Meltdown BETO has begun.
The Poo Master^^^^ has belched again!
Day One of Meltdown BETO has begun. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

what does beto have to do with iran?
GET BACK ON TOPIC.
Odumbo never conducted a fucking inspection to determine what the fuck Iran had; so, you're talking out your ass about what Odumbo's POS treaty accomplished. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
They have had eight inspections in 5 years. Is the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff talking out of his ass when said that Iran was in compliance with the agreement? General Dunford has correctly stated that the agreement has delayed Iran from getting a nuclear bomb.

Obama cut a good deal. Kerry did not lie. Iran does not have a nuclear weapon.

https://www.factcheck.org/2017/10/tr...le-violations/

How much? Fuck ...
For what?.... You... Originally Posted by WTF
I think your answer was inappropriate.
They have had eight inspections in 5 years. Is the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff talking out of his ass when said that Iran was in compliance with the agreement? General Dunford has correctly stated that the agreement has delayed Iran from getting a nuclear bomb.

Obama cut a good deal. Kerry did not lie. Iran does not have a nuclear weapon.

https://www.factcheck.org/2017/10/tr...le-violations/
Originally Posted by adav8s28
Not a single, solitary one of those inspections was thorough, as is indicated by recent revelations of Iranian activities and programs that Kerry and Odumbo were wholly unaware of while they lied and said everything was under control, when they hadn't a fucking clue as to what the fuck "everything" entailed when they advocated for Odumbo's POS treaty.
Eight inspections in 5 years, IBH

You continue to argue the same thing over and over.