How many of us are left from ASPD?

I joined aspd back in2006 I think .. ??
  • cosoj
  • 04-16-2014, 06:43 PM
Jordan was the most beautiful woman I met
Cathy brought me here

Former provider Red Hot Arli got me on ASPD circa 2005
I am back from ASPD--Former name Ashlynn
aspd since i think it was 2003 or about and i miss guys like jerryd the real mayor of ampville maddog those were the times

and when aspd was still around as the post were caught by eraps i was the last post in dallas before she went dark that night
DiamondJohn and Logan welcomed me in 03
I was around on ASPD. I don't remember if I ever actually posted there, but my handle was the same as here...

Ah, the good old days...

Originally Posted by hotindallas
I was on there in 2004 under Sensual Stacy if anyone remembers me pm me
Same Handle....not sure when I joined though.
This thread brings back old memories. Joined ASPD in 2003, started off at TSML, and go back even further to the Dick O Stone/Papa Ratzi days if anyone remembers?!

I remember heading to Dallas once month during the late 1990s and 2000s and all I had to do was get on the boards (public and private) and talk to a few hobbyists and ladies, and would have a wonderful time - don't recall having a bad experience then and have many, many fond memories of ladies.

Now things have changed quite a bite for the good and bad. Been away/overseas for a better part of the past four years and getting back into the swing of things is extremely difficult...spirit of sharing/community is limited and the ladies (probably rightfully so) are more security conscious - feels like I am starting all over again, but oh well.

Great thread!
i miss guys like jerryd the real mayor of ampville maddog those were the times Originally Posted by skirtchaser79411
figures you would miss jerryd. he was relieved of his duties as an aspd mod after it came to light he was threatening amp girls with bad reviews if they would not bareback him. (edit by staff)
#16 - Posting about/Speculating about another person's medical condition is strictly forbidden. If a member encounters a medical issue and would like to get feedback from others or share it with the community, this would be allowed, but under no circumstances is a member to discuss or state anything about another member in this regard, unless it is in response to a question posed by that member.
Joined 2003. So long ago
That's one story, JPdM.

But if that was the case, why did the amp ladies throw him elaborate birthday parties off location even after he left being a mod?

Don't believe everything you hear. He taught me you catch more flies with honey than vinegar in the hobby.
That's one story, JPdM.

But if that was the case, why did the amp ladies throw him elaborate birthday parties off location even after he left being a mod?

Don't believe everything you hear. He taught me you catch more flies with honey than vinegar in the hobby. Originally Posted by Glenn Quagmire
and you were present at those parties? you know they really happened? and i know an admin from aspd that substantiated why he was removed as a mod. and i know girls that told me they would not see him. if your story is true...he paid handsomely for those parties. he had greasy hair and the girls hated him. and (edit by Staff) also admitted he could not get a nut. but money talks. party on jerryd!

and a girl at Oceanside a few years ago called me an told me jerryd and his buddy fubar were turned away (actually figured out he was with fubar because of a subsequent review later that day)..nobody there would see jerry. and the great cindy was there at the time...turned his ass away. J said no. as did everybody else. no party for jerry there that day. he was a scumbag.
We are all scumbags here. Let he who is without sin, cast the first stone.