Hottest Providers 20-35

Attachment 687575

Attachment 687576

Recent pics as someone mentioned we needed to post if on this list ... Exotic Morgan, lovely pics, so pretty! Thank you kindly to those who vote me into this category
Nice, Bliss. Looking forward to seeing you again!
Bliss.... My vote....... ++++++100 😍
Bliss.... My vote....... ++++++100 😍 Originally Posted by verygood69
Isabella Preslie definitely gets my vote! Great kisser. Love that giggle Originally Posted by Kendall4U
Kendall, you love the Isabella giggle too??

Attachment 687575

Attachment 687576

Recent pics as someone mentioned we needed to post if on this list ... Exotic Morgan, lovely pics, so pretty! Thank you kindly to those who vote me into this category
Originally Posted by Bliss of DFW
DAYUM Girl! Got mine!
The list in post #451 was in no particular order. Since you are so upset with where Jules was on the list, I 'll put the same list in alphabetical order. This way no ranking is implied.

1. Allegra Hope
2. Ashley Anders
3. Bentley Banks
4. Bliss DFW
5. Candace Croft
6. Cassandra L'Amore
7. Ember Simmers
8. Erotic Morgan
9. JGirl - Jessica
10. Jules Jaguar
11. Kayla Sweets
12. Kristen Kindle
13. Madison May
14. Melanie Starr
15. Raquel DeMilo
16. Selina51
17. Tara Evans
18. Tia Hart Originally Posted by flghtr65

That is one helluva list of gorgeous ladies & a good TDL too! I've only seen a third of these ladies too! Need to up my game...or fatten my wallet
  • DSK
  • 09-06-2017, 04:51 PM
Without a doubt, LolaBrea is hot and only about 29!

Hey Hey...My age group...Thinking of making my way to Dallas some time soon
BLISS... pics are almost as beautiful reality!!!
Thank you! I'm in my late 30s and believe I've taken very well of myself😘
Thank you! I'm in my late 30s and believe I've taken very well of myself😘 Originally Posted by Felicityforyou
Ma'am..... I MUST AGREE!!! 😘😘
Are we talking 20-35 years old or 20-35 HOBBY years old? The beauties that tell the truth (except the under 21s) are at a disadvantage in the hobby. Too bad... My ATF is an AWESOME mid-thirties lover!
Thank you! I'm in my late 30s and believe I've taken very well of myself😘 Originally Posted by Felicityforyou
shit, way she look and her classyness (short of),, add her to the list
Just gonna say this original post is so old I was still in that age group when it was posted. Lol��

Casey