YummyMarie: a place for her random ideas, thoughts, and musings

Oh a spanking is in order. We shall see that it is handled soon.
I'll delegate that to a certified taintologist ;-)

Any recommendations??? Originally Posted by YummyMarie
We taintologists usually do not do taintials on the untainted.
Hey there, YM!

I see you were looking for positive vibes mid-day yesterday. Sure hope our visit last night helped!! Sure made my week you incredible, beautiful woman!

Gotta do something for that birthday too, but I think I know what!

Kisses,
Spice
Swats tonight and a rousing Happy Birthday.
A Happy Birthday is in order for YummyMarie. Have taintful day!!!
I sure will. My friends are going to take excellent care of me tonight. Bout to take a nap to prepare for the festivities:-) my birthday is actually tomorrow so I'll be partying well in to the after hours tonight!!!
I sure will. My friends are going to take excellent care of me tonight. Bout to take a nap to prepare for the festivities:-) my birthday is actually tomorrow so I'll be partying well in to the after hours tonight!!! Originally Posted by YummyMarie
Pretty soon you are going to be ancient old crone like myself!
Neither of you are ancient and you have served your OJT so now you are getting into the age range I search for.
Happy Birthday babe.
Pretty soon you are going to be ancient old crone like myself! Originally Posted by Liliana Vess
This is true... you -are- pretty decrepit...

Oh, and happy birthday, YM! :mf_laughbounce2 ::mf_laughbounce 2:
Bad bravo, bad bad BAD!!! No more sexy Liliana Vess for you. I'm stealing her sexy decrepit ass away and making her part of my YummyHarem!
I feel pretty...OH SO PRETTY =D
jbravo 123
You looked a whole lot smarter than that. That damn couch will get lonely. Ladies peak at about 34 and just get better after that.
Chicks love it when you're mean to them. It's all part of the bad boy persona that keeps them coming back.
There are subtle differences between a bad boy persona and self inflicted wounds.