Shayla's Prices Are About to Skyrocket

Undoubtedly beautiful and a great body. The question is can she perform. lol Just kiddin Shayla. Originally Posted by burkalini
Does it matter??? LOL Shay Shay just needs to show up, I'll take it from there!
Undoubtedly beautiful and a great body. The question is can she perform. lol Just kiddin Shayla. Originally Posted by burkalini
If you have to ask, move along.......
Does it matter??? LOL Shay Shay just needs to stay healthy and show up, I'll take it from there! Originally Posted by Still Looking
there fixed that!

Does it matter??? LOL Shay Shay just needs to show up, I'll take it from there! Originally Posted by Still Looking
The show up part would be the most important, no see no can do
this photo is so seductive. I don't have the words to describe it. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
And this one?
Attached Images File Type: jpg Shayla 1.jpg (99.3 KB, 200 views)

Awesome Beauty! Voilà

Thanks again, for another pic to drool over ALL-day!

(Oh, and maybe 'rub' one off while at work today too! Ssssssshhhst!)
The show up part would be the most important, no see no can do Originally Posted by canuckvic
Rub it in, rub it in! LOL

And this one? Originally Posted by waverunner234
Thanks Waverunner!

Thanks again, for another pic to drool over ALL-day!
Originally Posted by mijo(BFE)
Any other pictures out there? Hummmm no Canadian stiff leg pictures??? The Canadian chapter of the Shay Shay club is going to have to pick it up!
More than a WANT , perhaps a NEED?

Enjoy yourself.

Be safe.

Stay cool.

Setty

More than a WANT , perhaps a NEED?

Enjoy yourself.

Be safe.

Stay cool.

Setty

Originally Posted by setman
Ah, yes, Setman, you would be quite RIGHT!

Holly Molly! The Setman making a post without a poster? Just goes to show you, anything can happen in a Shay Shay thread!

Hey if you guys want to have some fun when your not drooling over the "few" Shay Shay pictures we have, go to Setman's profile. Click other posts by Setman and start looking at his posters! Now thats an afternoon of fun!

Here is one of his latest posters... I love this one! Setman, we need a Shay Shay poster!

Enjoy!

Enjoy! Originally Posted by canuckvic
Oh my! I'm speechless! I take back everything I said about the Canadians! LOL

Enjoy! Originally Posted by canuckvic
I'm saving this to my phone as we speak, for later pics whilst at work!!!

From my post earlier...no doubt, like minds are filthy minds...above is reality, below is fantasy(giving Shayla a massage)...goal is to blend the two...go mijo, go mijo...one day!!!

really you can choose between her and lindsey lohan , jennifer aniston , j lo etc who you taking. and thats before considering the body , menu etc... that woman is the hottest woman on earth.
And this one? Originally Posted by waverunner234
really you can choose between her and lindsey lohan , jennifer aniston , j lo etc who you taking. and thats before considering the body , menu etc... that woman is the hottest woman on earth. Originally Posted by petiteassman
Hey, what happended to the OP? chuckie?
He's been quiet in here...