This is my official RETIREMENT thread... (This is old, She is not retired- NYr)

Appears to be some confusion lately but Kitty Lamour is obviously retired.
You are so obviously mistaken. How can I be retired and posting ads?

Kitty's most recent ad
You're still here ???
you should give her a call...you would make a great fit with her, and you could help her polish her 300k worth of jewelry she received as a gift.....from a generous guy sent them to her.....and you being a generous guy...according to bone maker Barbie.... Originally Posted by Tony Gambino
STILL LMAO ...

Appears to be some confusion lately but Kitty Lamour is obviously retired. Originally Posted by TheEccie214
Maybe she just took a "vacation" . . (or listening to the "stereo")
"Vacation" in Icky land is usually sponsored by a ban or as a resident of the state.
Uh Oh
Hello, you two trolls.

The Internet doesn't just offer opportunities for misogynistic abuse, you know. Penis enlargers can also be bought discreetly.
FYI, these guys know good and well I am not retired, they are attempting to create confusion on the board and hurt my business for whatever twisted reason... I personally don't give a fuck their reasons but wonder why staff allows such behavior to continue as long as it has unabated.

Please note the date circled in red on the first post on this thread...

Moderators, I am the original poster of this thread several years ago. I am requesting it be permanently closed, so trolls cannot keep resurrecting it to try and trick people. Thank you.
I concur in that closing this thread would definitely lessen the confusion.
  • NYr
  • 07-27-2017, 05:04 PM
to be fare for both sides....I changed the title of the thread.
..... yet the thread is still open...? Just tryin to clear up any confusion as to whether posting is still allowed for those who are still not clear.
Appears to be some confusion lately but Kitty Lamour is obviously retired. Originally Posted by TheEccie214
Maybe you should retire........from posting on here.
to be fare for both sides....I changed the title of the thread. Originally Posted by NYr
Will you change it back when her status changes?
Thank you NYr. I appreciate that very much.

Boltfan, when I do retire...I am planning on having a huge party with lots of gifts. I will keep you informed along with TheEccie214 and TryWeakly.

Hugs.
Thank you NYr. I appreciate that very much.

Boltfan, when I do retire...I am planning on having a huge party with lots of gifts. I will keep you informed along with TheEccie214 and TryWeakly.

Hugs. Originally Posted by KittyLamour
Dont throw me in with any others. I will gladly take the points to post our PM UITB where you and another skank had your little fight on the board and when it was resolved you wanted to keep it going simply for shock value and continuing the drama. You proved to me then and there you enjoy playing the victim