Obaminable's War on Cops Continues in Dallas

This thread is stupid anyway (then again, look who came up with it).

I don't even know the numbers. Don't care. The truth is, there are more pissed off people in the world, particularly the common level people, who keep ending up on the short end of the stick. Pissed off, shit on people, with GUNS. Oh, gee. What's the worst that could happen.

It doesn't matter who the president is. Life for common folks keeps getting worse. As long as that keeps happening, the violence will increase.

You want crime to dwindle? Get rid of/minimize/virtually eliminate poverty. If I have a nice life, with fair opportunities to flourish, why in the hell would I want to kill or rob somebody??
FTFY!

No where in that data does it recount that only seven officers were murdered in ambushes in 2014, it was 15, and you were told that you misread the data for 2014 some time back. Plus, you obviously haven't added the Dallas and Baton Rouge murders to the March 2016 data reported in the article ... unless you fallaciously mean to pretend there were no murders in Dallas and Baton Rouge this summer?
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
So lets break down those "Ambushers" an d see how many were just that and if they were a part of BLM or Obamidable hit men.

1. Cory Blake Wride killed by Garcia-Jauregui Had a warrant and was not looking for cops to kill.

2. Ricky Del Fiorentino killed by Ricardo Antonio Chaney who was running from the police. Again not looking for cops to kill.

3.+4. Trooper Gabe Rich and Scott Johnson they were not being targeted.

5.Brian Jones was not targeted the guy was shooting everyone.

6. + 7. Officers Igor Soldo and Alyn Beck . Yes they were targeted, By conservative gun nuts I might add that were racist as well. Not really what I would call Obama minions They were also connected to Cliven Bundy thats 2

8.Jeffrey Brady Westerfield not really an ambush as in Dallas but marginal. I will give you that one since you are not scoring that well so far. thats 3

8. Melvin Santiago killed by Lawrence Campbell yes he was a lunatic . Thats 4 for you.

9. Nickolaus Edward Schultz again was not targeted.

10.Melvin Santiago nope. they were responding to a robbery.

11. Bryon Keith Dickson, II vague info as for thr motive but I assume he was targeted. That's 5 so far.
12. Deputy Sheriff Christopher Smith. He was, that is 6

13+14. Wenjian Liu and Rafael Ramos they were. That is 7

15. Charlie Kondek Nope was responding to a disturbance call.

Okay of the 15 you think were only 7 . So now we are back to real numbers as your posted chart originally stated.

I will work on the other years when I get some time.

I don't even know the numbers. Don't care. The truth is, there are more pissed off people in the world, particularly the common level people, who keep ending up on the short end of the stick. Pissed off, shit on people, with GUNS. Oh, gee. What's the worst that could happen.

It doesn't matter who the president is. Life for common folks keeps getting worse. As long as that keeps happening, the violence will increase.

You want crime to dwindle? Get rid of/minimize/virtually eliminate poverty. If I have a nice life, with fair opportunities to flourish, why in the hell would I want to kill or rob somebody?? Originally Posted by Randall Creed
Well the dumbascraps, through Lyin Lyndon Johnson, have been working on the " war on poverty " for over 50 years now and BILLIONS of dollars. And what has the black community received for their votes for dumbascrap candidates in that time ? NO CHANGE in the poverty level. And Lyin Lyndon famously said after the legislation was passed " We'll have the N**gers voting Democrat for the next 50 years !" So keep voting for YOUR new slave masters if you want everything to stay the same homie !
Well the dumbascraps, through Lyin Lyndon Johnson, have been working on the " war on poverty " for over 50 years now and BILLIONS of dollars. And what has the black community received for their votes for dumbascrap candidates in that time ? NO CHANGE in the poverty level. And Lyin Lyndon famously said after the legislation was passed " We'll have the N**gers voting Democrat for the next 50 years !" So keep voting for YOUR new slave masters if you want everything to stay the same homie ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
"....BILLIONS of dollars......" ..... huuuuuh...... TRILLIONS!!!

Have you accepted THE FACT that if the liberals ever "cure" the "poverty" in this country they will be banned from holding office again by the vote of the NEW conservatives who are no longer dependent on them?

A certain level of "poverty" is helpful to the Liberals ... something to do!
Dependent citizens are dependable voters.
Dependent citizens are dependable voters. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy

They are to be seen and not heard at the DNC. Only the "elite" have a pass.

That's why they need a fence outside and a wall inside.

The "elite" can't be mingling with "those people"!

You want crime to dwindle? Get rid of/minimize/virtually eliminate poverty. If I have a nice life, with fair opportunities to flourish, why in the hell would I want to kill or rob somebody??
Originally Posted by Randall Creed
Odumbo is a race-baiting agitator and you're a Kool Aid sotted minion sucking down the jiz he spews; hence, that is the real cause of sour taste you have in your mouth and the source of your heartburn with society. You live in an echo chamber of lib-retard lies and deceit.

So lets break down those "Ambushers" an d see how many were just that and if they were a part of BLM or Obamidable hit men.

1. Cory Blake Wride killed by Garcia-Jauregui Had a warrant and was not looking for cops to kill.

2. Ricky Del Fiorentino killed by Ricardo Antonio Chaney who was running from the police. Again not looking for cops to kill.

3.+4. Trooper Gabe Rich and Scott Johnson they were not being targeted.

5. Brian Jones was not targeted the guy was shooting everyone.

6. + 7. Officers Igor Soldo and Alyn Beck . Yes they were targeted, By conservative gun nuts I might add that were racist as well. Not really what I would call Obama minions They were also connected to Cliven Bundy thats 2

8.Jeffrey Brady Westerfield not really an ambush as in Dallas but marginal. I will give you that one since you are not scoring that well so far. thats 3

8. Melvin Santiago killed by Lawrence Campbell yes he was a lunatic . Thats 4 for you.

9. Nickolaus Edward Schultz again was not targeted.

10. Melvin Santiago nope. they were responding to a robbery.

11. Bryon Keith Dickson, II vague info as for thr motive but I assume he was targeted. That's 5 so far.
12. Deputy Sheriff Christopher Smith. He was, that is 6

13+14. Wenjian Liu and Rafael Ramos they were. That is 7

15. Charlie Kondek Nope was responding to a disturbance call.

Okay of the 15 you think were only 7 . So now we are back to real numbers as your posted chart originally stated.

I will work on the other years when I get some time.
Originally Posted by MT Pockets

The chart always reported "15"; never "7" (see below). And the chart was prepared by professionals directly involved with law enforcement; hence, your "opinion" when measured against their statistically based report is really of no account.

Dude, you just might be the stupidest person that I've ever exchanged words with, typed, verbal, or written. Straight up. And I don't even like to call people stupid. However, sometimes it applies.

Either this is an act, or you're actually REALLY. FUCKING. STUPID.

I don't give shit how many points this is worth. Actually, I'm not being specific by calling out any handles or quoting a post.

I still feel the same, though. You are indeed the stupidest FUCK ever.

If this is all an act, and you actually have SOME form of measurable intelligence, I would suggest letting the act go. It's run its course.

P.S. I hope it's an act. I don't want anyone to be this stupid for real. If they are, they have no chance in life.
Odumbo is a race-baiting agitator and you're a Kool Aid sotted minion sucking down the jiz he spews; hence, that is the real cause of sour taste you have in your mouth and the source of your heartburn with society. You live in an echo chamber of lib-retard lies and deceit.

The chart always reported "15"; never "7" (see below). And the chart was prepared by professionals directly involved with law enforcement; hence, your "opinion" when measured against their statistically based report is really of no account.

Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Your link has two sets of numbers. I copy and pasted the other set. The one's that if you do a little research are far more accurate. You chose the ones that fit your agenda. You don"t really care about truth. Have you researched every one of the deaths? I have! You are trying to make it look like Obama has inspired people to kill Cops and that is not true. Most of the 15 are white racist assholes that have no idea what the fuck BLM even was. And they were just trying to not get caught and chose to shoot their way out. Had nothing to do with any personal hatred towards Cops as you keep alluding to.
That's the whole problem with Conservatives your are like Baptist preachers. Always wanting to fill peoples heads with bullshit to scare them into your way of thinking. I'm going to look into your other inflated numbers when I get a chance and most likely prove you wrong on a few of them also.
Tell you what of the ones I disqualified show me how they were set out to kill a cop. You cant, also why are the majority of the killers not Black? or Liberal?
More cops are being hunted and killed on Odumbo's watch than on W's. That's the topic of this thread, and that fact is substantively supported by the data available. The statistics show that more cops ambushed on Odumbo's watch. The statistics show that more cops have died in those ambush scenarios on Odumbo's watch. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
When you look at those killed you tell me how that fits. Bullshit!
prosecutors drop all charges in the Freddie gray case against all officers
prosecutors drop all charges in the Freddie gray case against all officers Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
Hope that the officers file suit for their false charges and the abuse of power by the lying liberal prosecutor.
Sure. Dead kid under their custody, who didn't commit suicide.

Oh, nobody's fault. Typical new America.
Sure. Dead kid under their custody, who didn't commit suicide.

Oh, nobody's fault. Typical new America. Originally Posted by Randall Creed
An what wuz it dat yo Dindu Nuffin brotha was doin in the firs place ta get the popo onto him ? Sellin Bibles ?
When you look at those killed you tell me how that fits. Bullshit! Originally Posted by MT Pockets
Again: your "opinion" when measured against their statistically based report is really of no account.