the *OFFICIAL* welcome back TARA thread!

Yeah like loosing your bets i heard.How's the poker with sweet Kendall. Originally Posted by Tara Evans
Actually I won this last one...

Poker is doing great, always has, always will. It's a mental game, might not be your bag.
Yeah kinda like the gym and working out isn't yours.
Come on its been over 3 years get over me already. Originally Posted by Tara Evans
Now really its been over 3 years go find something else to do than find all my Threads and start crap over and over. Originally Posted by Tara Evans
Damn so I seeing most of her haters are from like 5 years ago and shit? Damn that's sad that people are still holding a grudge after all that time. Originally Posted by Drake777745
Yes, I know the feeling, some people hold grudges for years and years forward, even for what you may or may not have done or a decision you made years ago they did not like and become cyber stalkers of your posts. Some of the haters will even go so far as to initiate threads about you and steer those threads you post in towards their agenda. Ignore them the best you can, but at the same time, do not let them run all over you.

There are several on this thread who know how to play the system very well, alluding to you with their indirect insults so that they do not receive points, doing so to bait you into lashing out and reacting to their posts and receive points and/or a temporary ban.

BTW, welcome back, Tara!
Good morning beautiful Tara . Good morning Tara haters.
Yeah kinda like the gym and working out isn't yours. Originally Posted by Tara Evans
Yeah, you are right. I am more of a dojo guy than mindlessly exercising in some gym. Sparring is a much better overall workout.
Yes, I know the feeling, some people hold grudges for years and years forward, even for what you may or may not have done or a decision you made years ago they did not like and become cyber stalkers of your posts. Some of the haters will even go so far as to initiate threads about you and steer those threads you post in towards their agenda. Ignore them the best you can, but at the same time, do not let them run all over you.

There are several on this thread who know how to play the system very well, alluding to you with their indirect insults so that they do not receive points, doing so to bait you into lashing out and reacting to their posts and receive points and/or a temporary ban.

BTW, welcome back, Tara! Originally Posted by davidfree986
Out anyone lately? You have been gone. Figured you changed handles again.
Good morning beautiful Tara . Good morning Tara haters. Originally Posted by Drake777745
Well good morning to you as well
Funny when you look at my over 300 reviews. Originally Posted by Tara Evans
It's no wonder, Tara's so spuncky!
Lordy that's painful to see.

BTW, welcome back, Tara! Originally Posted by davidfree986
Thanks David. You rock!
Wow almost 30,000 views. Daaaaammmm.
Thanks David. You rock!
Wow almost 30,000 views. Daaaaammmm. Originally Posted by Tara Evans
If you break that down to a "per ban" view it isn't quite as impressive.
Dam yes it is. What you talking about willis. And whats even more funny is you idiots keep bumping it to the top for me. Thank you!
You are the most entertaining thing going, of course we will keep bumping it. Not sure what an idot is though. Is that like TXDot?

Now Pistoleros thread in National is something to behold. And he has never been banned.

Lets get it to 50,000 views. K. Lets try .
Wow. Tara has more haters than the Cowboys.

Then again, people only hate those on the top.