What Are You Watching on TV Nowadays?

Getting better with each season.
Unlike the fucking Walking Dead, which gets slower and dumber.
Unlike the fucking Walking Dead, which gets slower and dumber. Originally Posted by cabletex7
^^^^
Sad to say that I'm in agreement...

If you're gonna kill Negan just fucking do it already and move onto some new shit...dragging it out bores the HELL out of me
I agree the pacing of the TWD is too slow. The producers are devoting whole episodes to side stories so that half season and season cliffhangers finish at high spots.

Producers and Cable companies need to realize the half season break bullshit is just losing them viewers. Nobody wants to wait a month to pick up the next half season. With people binge watching, they are just going to drop the show from their week to week watch list.

Honestly, I'm beginning to not care about Game of Thrones. When was the last episode shown? What was the disposition of the main characters? And they are supposed to only have 7 episodes next season? What's the break time between seasons now, 13 months? Ridiculous. I'll care even less in August.
Narcos is pretty good.
  • cr76
  • 04-10-2017, 08:26 PM
24 legacy is almost over
Bates motel is almost over

Gotham returns and a hero is coming to the city
can't wait for Fargo Season 3
Not happy that Homeland killed off Peter Quinn!

Billions is good, but not sure it's as good as last season was. Looking forward to Gotham's return, the acting on that show is fantastic.

If you have Netflix and like this genre then The Travelers, Iron Fist and The OA are all good.
hannibal

bates motel

workaholics

chozen

Originally Posted by Hot to Trot Daphne
You won points for watching a Gillian Anderson show! Good for you
I WANT TO BELIEVE!
Louis CK 2017 on Netflix is pretty good and very appropriate for Easter Day viewing. Slowly going through Parks and Recs, which is basically the Office with about 1% of the fan fair
Seinfeld reruns and family guy. New tv sucks.
hulu just started Harlots, I am absolutely loving it, the costumes are amazing and Whore jokes. Yes, please. That is the one I can't wait for every week right now.
  • R.M.
  • 04-22-2017, 10:52 AM
^ Just found this on my fire stick. Close race with Taboo. Tom Hardy yum.

Uneven in parts but overall pretty good. Jamie Dornan makes the show. He is scary fantastic and Gillian Anderson is pretty good.

Unlike Season 2 of The Expanse. Season 1 had my attention but Season 2, that just concluded, was an incoherent, unfocused, illogical jumble of a mess.
  • cr76
  • 04-24-2017, 10:11 PM
BATES MOTEL ENDING TONIGHT

and i Found it to be a bit lackluster - I get what they were doing - but at it still felt like they could have done something much clever.
"Lucifer" is coming back in a couple weeks