Bored and drunk so here's something a little different

Ok seriously guys no more posts after this...
Posting for

lisa.lisa

Babydollsnow

Blackbuddy05

Trey

Katherine
Originally Posted by lisa.lisa0302
Hola como esta's
Ok seriously guys no more posts after this... Originally Posted by Albr23
Will do.
Max just PM me and declared as the winner. So no more posting is needed. MOD please close this thread.
Me, BDS, Brooke, Katherine, blackbuddy 05, and killersalt

Whose bringing the Ciroc!
[original comment deleted as not to offend as it mentioned non allowed subject matter].
Damn. I guess I will keep posting in memory of a great thread.
Yay number 503

We win we win!
you win a 30 minute session with max and petiteassman. now close this thread PLEASE
underaged children stoned out of ther minds performing bestiality hence i demand this post be closed at once with no further responses allowed Originally Posted by petiteassman
While I understand your humor in this, these are still banned topics and could end up assigning points if a mod chooses to.
Me, BDS, Brooke, Katherine, blackbuddy 05, and killersalt

Whose bringing the Ciroc! Originally Posted by lisa.lisa0302
Yay number 503

We win we win! Originally Posted by lisa.lisa0302
DENIED!
What we need to do is start some major drama in this thread and the mod will have to close it
I got the Ciroc, coconut, and red cherry!!
I got some Patron toooo

oh yea, im posting for lisa, me, trey, killersalt, brooke, blackbuddy,
Stay on top of me MrCool, i like that

Just dont get under me.....or there will be drama..lol
under your rationale you continuing this conversation thus discussing said topics would make you libel as well. that being said i will delete post for the sake of being pc. as your post now is the only one mentioning taboo subject matter i would appreciate if you would remove so as not to associate my name with any off the table subjects
While I understand your humor in this, these are still banned topics and could end up assigning points if a mod chooses to. Originally Posted by Meoauniaea