nothing reply anything you want

I find Malcolm Little to have been a macabre racist scumbag.

I'm glad he was killed before he was able to inflict any real damage and has instead become an iconic cartoon character.

That statement about white liberals is really racist.

Not that I have anything good to say about them either, but this doesn't change the fact that Malcolm was a douchebag.

I also think there are plenty of things that are worse than racism but this is a topic for another day.

MAGA+++
Really no idea why any racist negro would take issue with white liberals, whose favorite pasttime is pandering to them and taking their ridiculous grievances (over)seriously.

White liberals are masochism fetishists.

I would think the humane thing would be to sympathize with them if you're into virtue signaling.
  • R.M.
  • 09-17-2024, 03:27 PM
If Harris is installed we are fucked. She can go fuck herself with Tims dirty tampon.
Racist or not we're fucked.
I thinck you just confused this with Burisma and some other president Originally Posted by Flair4Drama
How many times has Walz, the doughy, yappy male lesbian, visited China?

Why are Dementia Joe, Harris, the whore, and shitbreath Walz so enthralled with China?

I think these creepy scumbags make Bernie Sanders seem like an American patriot.

Wtf is wrong with these people?

Also congrats to Israel on the exploding cell phones.
... Why are Dementia Joe, Harris, the whore, and shitbreath Walz so enthralled with China? ... Originally Posted by Next Best Thing
Because dictatorship by small committee is similar to their organizational structure. And it's totally (not) different than dictatorship by an individual (Putin)
Tim Walz’s wife “Turn The Page” video.

This is so inspiring.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=eqrp8VRvBU8

Keep an eye on her cuck husband standing behind her…I’m not sure which is worse.

Echo

Echo

Echo
I thinck you just made another stoopid simplistic reply cuz you were too damn lazy to thinck of a better joke....

. Originally Posted by rooster
It's no secret that I'm a lazy slacker....

but make no mistake, I'm no ordinary slacker....

Some would argue.... QUITE the slacker....
I find Malcolm Little to have been a macabre racist scumbag.

I'm glad he was killed before he was able to inflict any real damage and has instead become an iconic cartoon character.

That statement about white liberals is really racist.

Not that I have anything good to say about them either, but this doesn't change the fact that Malcolm was a douchebag.

I also think there are plenty of things that are worse than racism but this is a topic for another day.

MAGA+++ Originally Posted by Next Best Thing
Just fuggin....WOW.

I wanted to say this. Not all, but some of it anyway. But I had no balls and no idea how to do so.

I thinck you just made another stoopid simplistic reply cuz you were too damn lazy to thinck of a better joke....ya had ta piggyback on mine..

. Originally Posted by rooster
It's no secret that I'm a lazy slacker....

but make no mistake, I'm no ordinary slacker....

Some would argue.... QUITE the slacker.... Originally Posted by Flair4Drama
HA! I got dinged for "insulting remarks"...for "insulting" one of the most insulting people on here!

Mods have no sense of humor or context. Not that we could expect them to. Still, that was pretty fucked up...especially when they coulda kicked my ass hard for actual insults..

We lost site of the phrase...and the idea..."Whim Of Staff." Did I remember that right? WOS? Or WOTS?

HA! I got dinged for "insulting remarks"...for "insulting" one of the most insulting people on here! Originally Posted by rooster
Thanck you. I DO try my best when I feel like it.....
Ya didn't answer my question...and I know you would know...WOS or WOTS? I thinck WOTS. But been awhile since I seen anyone use it..

Rockstar called it WOTS.
OCD shortened it to WOS.
WOS won out
Rockstar called it WOTS.
OCD shortened it to WOS.
WOS won out
Rockstar called it WOTS.
OCD shortened it to WOS.
WOS won out