NFL and Houston Texans Superthread: Are we ready for some football?

I have tried to ignore you BT you buttplug of a mfer, but you won't go away!!! I wish that would work. You are like an STD that you have, you just can't get rid of it!! You just say the same shit over and over and over and over. BT you are the anal wart of the Board!! How's Dopey doing? Nuff Said!!
When does JFF run at the combine? Have they measured his cock yet? Originally Posted by Daddio
I have tried to ignore you BT Originally Posted by Daddio
While I have never personally tried Eccie's 'ignore' feature, I have heard it is almost fool proof. That being the case, a well known 'fool' like our very own 'Sugar' Daddio should have no difficulty using it.

Hey 'Sug' why don't you try out the ignore feature and report back to us?

Meanwhile, are you still trying desperately to determine the length of JFF's cock? Or are you now more focused on Savage?
While I have never personally tried Eccie's 'ignore' feature, I have heard it is almost 'fool' proof. That being the case, you should have no difficulty using it! Why don't you give it a try?

Meanwhile, are you still trying desperately to determine the length of JFF's cock? Or are you now more focused on Savage? Originally Posted by bigtex
Savage is much taller, but JFF has bigger feet. What a conundrum. Who knows.
Savage is much taller, but JFF has bigger feet. What a conundrum. Who knows. Originally Posted by bambino
From Bleacher Report:

After Day 1 of rookie minicamp, head coach Bill O’Brien appeared pleased with quarterback Tom Savage’s debut on the practice field.

“He (Savage) was alert and focused and I think he went out there today and had a decent start to what hopefully is a long career for him,” O'Brien said in his press conference Friday.

Savage, the lone rookie quarterback in minicamp, spent an hour and a half during his first night with the coaches trying to digest the nuances of an NFL playbook. O’Brien said Savage was attentive and took notes and did well considering the steep learning curve of a rookie quarterback.

While he won't rush Savage, O'Brien does have some short-term goals for teaching the young quarterback what he needs to know.

“You do have an installation schedule," O'Brien said. "Obviously, by the end of June 19, I think is our last mini-camp practice, you’d like for him to have learned this amount of information. But if we go through this thing and as we go through and we see that maybe he’s struggling with some things, then we’ll back it down a little bit for him, for him. So far it looks like he’s been paying attention. He’s done what we’ve asked him to do and he had his share of mistakes today just like every guy did but I thought it was a decent start for him.”

Rookie minicamp continues through this weekend and concludes on Sunday, May 18.

http://www.houstontexans.com/news/ar...c-566e81a6c2ea
From Bleacher Report:

After Day 1 of rookie minicamp, head coach Bill O’Brien appeared pleased with quarterback Tom Savage’s debut on the practice field.

“He (Savage) was alert and focused and I think he went out there today and had a decent start to what hopefully is a long career for him,” O'Brien said in his press conference Friday.

Savage, the lone rookie quarterback in minicamp, spent an hour and a half during his first night with the coaches trying to digest the nuances of an NFL playbook. O’Brien said Savage was attentive and took notes and did well considering the steep learning curve of a rookie quarterback.

While he won't rush Savage, O'Brien does have some short-term goals for teaching the young quarterback what he needs to know.

“You do have an installation schedule," O'Brien said. "Obviously, by the end of June 19, I think is our last mini-camp practice, you’d like for him to have learned this amount of information. But if we go through this thing and as we go through and we see that maybe he’s struggling with some things, then we’ll back it down a little bit for him, for him. So far it looks like he’s been paying attention. He’s done what we’ve asked him to do and he had his share of mistakes today just like every guy did but I thought it was a decent start for him.”

Rookie minicamp continues through this weekend and concludes on Sunday, May 18.

http://www.houstontexans.com/news/ar...c-566e81a6c2ea Originally Posted by bigtex
BT, I was just trying to figger out cock size for the guys that are interested. Maybe the media knows?
It's no surprise that the self proclaimed "Butt Buddie Poohba" Bambino is trying to defend the gimp BT. BBPBambino, put your gimp back in the box for your anal pleasures later today and stop trying to show what a cornholer you really are.

Big Fucking Deal, Savage looked alert on Day 1 of minicamp. Look I am rooting for the guy to be great but who gives a flying fuck about day 1 of rookie minicamp!!! One thing is for sure, he will be better than MFing Dopey was!!! Dopey was not Alert, EVER!!!!!

Proceed "Butt Buddie Poohba" and ravage the anal warts off of your girlfriend BT all you want, Dopey broke his heart and moved to Oakland.
It's no surprise that the self proclaimed "Butt Buddie Poohba" Bambino is trying to defend the gimp BT. BBPBambino, put your gimp back in the box for your anal pleasures later today and stop trying to show what a cornholer you really are.

Big Fucking Deal, Savage looked alert on Day 1 of minicamp. Look I am rooting for the guy to be great but who gives a flying fuck about day 1 of rookie minicamp!!! One thing is for sure, he will be better than MFing Dopey was!!! Dopey was not Alert, EVER!!!!!

Proceed "Butt Buddie Poohba" and ravage the anal warts off of your girlfriend BT all you want, Dopey broke his heart and moved to Oakland. Originally Posted by Daddio
You're quite the fuckhead, aren't you?
When does JFF run at the combine? Have they measured his cock yet? Originally Posted by Daddio
You're quite the fuckhead, aren't you? Originally Posted by bambino
And he doesn't even have to try. 'Sugar' Daddio comes about being a "fuckhead" quite naturally.

The only things more natural to 'Sugar' Daddio are measuring cock sizes and going out on the 68th floor ledge when something goes wrong.

I have tried to ignore you BT Originally Posted by Daddio
'Sugar' Daddio, have you used Eccie's "ignore" feature yet. Or is it too difficult for your feeble mind to comprehend?

Side note to ol' 'Sug': Please don't let the word "comprehend" confuse you. I really do understand that your limited vocabulary is mostly made up of 4 letter words.

Oops! Comprehend has 10 letters! Houston, we've got a problem!
Fuckin Daddio
Whatever happened to cat daddy? I need some snatch pictures to help me through the dog days of summer.

Not enough football news

Will our defense be improved this year? I say slightly. Clowney and the return of Cush will help. The same old sorry ass secondary is scary. Adding the retread from Miami Won't help much.
BT did you even graduate from Cougar high school? Seems like you got a degree in buttfuckology!! Or asswipeology! Or it might have been In jocksniffology although the Coogs never had many jocks.
Whatever happened to cat daddy? I need some snatch pictures to help me through the dog days of summer.

Not enough football news

Will our defense be improved this year? I say slightly. Clowney and the return of Cush will help. The same old sorry ass secondary is scary. Adding the retread from Miami Won't help much. Originally Posted by Daddio
Which retread from Miami?....and Cushing will probably get a serious injury again, sorry to say, as certain players are seemingly jinxed that way!
BT did you even graduate from Cougar high school? Seems like you got a degree in buttfuckology!! Or asswipeology! Or it might have been In jocksniffology although the Coogs never had many jocks. Originally Posted by Daddio
Ut oh, 'Sugar' Daddio's out on the ledge again.

I think he dropped his ruler!

You sword fighters should get back on topic.

Woman claiming to carry Texans' Arian Foster's baby due any day
http://www.click2houston.com/news/wo...y-day/26108804
You sword fighters should get back on topic.

http://www.click2houston.com/news/wo...y-day/26108804 Originally Posted by oilfieldscum

This may be like when a hooker has a baby, not knowing what color it will be when it pops out or whose dna.