nothing reply anything you want

Originally Posted by R.M.

Hilarious!

bahahahahaahaa

There is something called the rule of law.

Joltin' Joe believes in it.

A lot of you guys, along with DJT, musta skipped that day in grade school civics.
Originally Posted by jimxbeam

if you say so

the only thing Dickhead Joe believes in is 10% for "The Big Guy"

bahahahahaaaa
well someone likes to play with fire. not BANNED ... yet.

bigwill832
BANNNED

this is the second time this guy has tried to "clever clever" claim he's staff. he had to alter his previous title. one presumes he got a "friendly missive" to change it. now he thinks intentionally misspelling "BANNED" is gonna work.

good luck with that. we might be seeing him in that other thread soon.
  • R.M.
  • Yesterday, 08:05 AM
A random thought about the future...

Every dollar spent now for war here on earth represents a dollar never spent in the future on Interstellar Space Battle Cruisers.

Every dollar spent now for war here on earth represents a dollar never spent in the future on Interstellar Space Battle Cruisers.
Lately I can't help but keep wondering what America would look like if we lost the cold war. I mean I don't think Russia really even needs propaganda at this point, they could just show their people american news sources on any given day and it would serve the same purpose

Every dollar spent now for war here on earth represents a dollar never spent in the future on Interstellar Space Battle Cruisers. Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
That’s some heavy shit right there. I’m gonna need to think about this one for about a week before I can actually figure out what this means lol

Lately I can't help but keep wondering what America would look like if we lost the cold war. I mean I don't think Russia really even needs propaganda at this point, they could just show their people american news sources on any given day and it would serve the same purpose Originally Posted by sucker45
This is even heavier, but don’t need much time to reflect on this one lol. I can’t agree more. The American news sources do not tell us anything close to the truth. Which is Propaganda in and of itself. Problem is…American propaganda is not in our (the American folks) favor!

It is currently serving that exact purpose.

somewhere in outer space ......

bahhahahahaha
Another random thought of the future...
If space is infinite, how long will it take for an echo to reverb??
If you think about it EVERYTHING is held by something, IE a glass holds water, a table holds the glass, floor holds the table, ground holds the floor etc etc etc. so.. If space is infinite what is holding it? Then what is holding that? Have a few beers then give that shit some thought.
And the ECHO is holding that post.
If space is infinite, how long will it take for an echo to reverb?? Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
Forever
"NO one can hear you scream in space"
No air for sound waves to travel....
If space is infinite, how long will it take for an echo to reverb?? Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
If you think about it EVERYTHING is held by something, IE a glass holds water, a table holds the glass, floor holds the table, ground holds the floor etc etc etc. so.. If space is infinite what is holding it? Then what is holding that? Have a few beers then give that shit some thought. Originally Posted by ben dover
Fuck that cerebral shit. I just wanna know...how does a thermos know to keep hot things hot and cold things cold? HOW DOES IT KNOW?