nothing reply anything you want

Another random thought of the future... If space is infinite, how long will it take for an echo to reverb?? Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
If you think about it EVERYTHING is held by something, IE a glass holds water, a table holds the glass, floor holds the table, ground holds the floor etc etc etc. so.. If space is infinite what is holding it? Then what is holding that? Have a few beers then give that shit some thought. Originally Posted by ben dover
Forever
"NO one can hear you scream in space"
No air for sound waves to travel.... Originally Posted by lilylivered
Fuck that cerebral shit. I just wanna know...how does a thermos know to keep hot things hot and cold things cold? HOW DOES IT KNOW?. Originally Posted by rooster
The Thermos holds the vacuum of space trapped between its walls so that nothing can escape, not heat, not cold, nor echoes, nor warnings regarding what occurs in a bipedal homo sapiens mind during the quaffing of a first cup of heated dihydrogen oxide containing ground rubiaceae arabica beans out of a Thermos at the start of the watch after being awakened by the lookouts coming off of the middle watch (actually the horses celebrating the arrival of a new foal, and again the visiting NYCttyy gal's eyes have teared up over that).
Disclaimer, yes there was a double shot of whiskey added to that when the foal stood up looking good.
  • R.M.
  • Today, 11:24 AM
The Thermos holds the vacuum of space trapped between its walls so that nothing can escape, not heat, not cold, nor echoes, nor warnings regarding what occurs in a bipedal homo sapiens mind during the quaffing of a first cup of heated dihydrogen oxide containing ground rubiaceae arabica beans out of a Thermos at the start of the watch after being awakened by the lookouts coming off of the middle watch (actually the horses celebrating the arrival of a new foal, and again the visiting NYCttyy gal's eyes have teared up over that).
Disclaimer, yes there was a double shot of whiskey added to that when the foal stood up looking good. Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
Ahhhh....fuck. Now you ruined it for me. I'll have to just drink beer in the mornings instead of coffee now.

(congrats on the foal though! I think..)