nothing reply anything you want

Another random thought of the future... If space is infinite, how long will it take for an echo to reverb?? Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
If you think about it EVERYTHING is held by something, IE a glass holds water, a table holds the glass, floor holds the table, ground holds the floor etc etc etc. so.. If space is infinite what is holding it? Then what is holding that? Have a few beers then give that shit some thought. Originally Posted by ben dover
Forever
"NO one can hear you scream in space"
No air for sound waves to travel.... Originally Posted by lilylivered
Fuck that cerebral shit. I just wanna know...how does a thermos know to keep hot things hot and cold things cold? HOW DOES IT KNOW?. Originally Posted by rooster
The Thermos holds the vacuum of space trapped between its walls so that nothing can escape, not heat, not cold, nor echoes, nor warnings regarding what occurs in a bipedal homo sapiens mind during the quaffing of a first cup of heated dihydrogen oxide containing ground rubiaceae arabica beans out of a Thermos at the start of the watch after being awakened by the lookouts coming off of the middle watch (actually the horses celebrating the arrival of a new foal, and again the visiting NYCttyy gal's eyes have teared up over that).
Disclaimer, yes there was a double shot of whiskey added to that when the foal stood up looking good.
  • R.M.
  • 09-26-2024, 11:24 AM
The Thermos holds the vacuum of space trapped between its walls so that nothing can escape, not heat, not cold, nor echoes, nor warnings regarding what occurs in a bipedal homo sapiens mind during the quaffing of a first cup of heated dihydrogen oxide containing ground rubiaceae arabica beans out of a Thermos at the start of the watch after being awakened by the lookouts coming off of the middle watch (actually the horses celebrating the arrival of a new foal, and again the visiting NYCttyy gal's eyes have teared up over that).
Disclaimer, yes there was a double shot of whiskey added to that when the foal stood up looking good. Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
Ahhhh....fuck. Now you ruined it for me. I'll have to just drink beer in the mornings instead of coffee now.

(congrats on the foal though! I think..)

Originally Posted by R.M.

bahahahaaa

so .. "if" diddy goes to the big house .. will he be the diddler or the diddlee?

baahahahaaa
well someone likes to play with fire. not BANNED ... yet.

bigwill832
BANNNED

this is the second time this guy has tried to "clever clever" claim he's staff. he had to alter his previous title. one presumes he got a "friendly missive" to change it. now he thinks intentionally misspelling "BANNED" is gonna work.

good luck with that. we might be seeing him in that other thread soon. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid

told ya. now he's not "BANNNED" .. he is banned

bigwill832
BANNED
I left my entire supply of darts for Doc.
Clearly he's using them.
If darts cause echo's, does that double the quantity of darts, or does it double the size of darts?
I left my entire supply of darts for Doc.
Clearly he's using them. Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
darts darts darts
they make you fart
so throw some darts before every meal
and fart fart fart the better you'll feel!

bahahaa
Waco,
You being the recipient of an absurd quantity of darts, have folks asked you to stand downwind?
(You set yourself up for that)
You know what roo? You're nothing but a clown who's full of nothing but hate for Trump supporters and wishing them death. Your idiotic diatribe that got you banned (and you're well on your way there again) told us everything we need to know. Try looking in a mirror and asking why you need to project gay crap now. Ask why you can't accept reality. Defaulting to the Hitler and "alternate facts" crap is just lazy and boring and shows you have no argument. I still won't stop to your sewer level. Just look at you with pity for the hateful jerk you've become. Originally Posted by Lantern2814
pray for him
The lamb keeps offerin itself fer sacrifice...

And I gotta do what I gotta do.

He's welcome!

Waco,
You being the recipient of an absurd quantity of darts, have folks asked you to stand downwind?
(You set yourself up for that) Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
actually i used to play lawn darts. me and my brother would sharpen them on a grinder then throw them at trees. and they stuck. lol

yeah .. we were the "bad kids" on the block.

bahahahahaa

ever had one of these?

we had a pair of these too. until "little brother" got them taken away. he took a dare by another "bad kid" who bet him he couldn't shoot out a neighbor's street lamp with one shot. and he did! great shot! problem was .,. the neighbor saw him do it and busted a dime on us to the Old Man. he was not happy with his wayward progeny

bahahahaha

we got so good with these wrist rockets mere archery like target shooting became boring. we could hit a bullseye at 50 yards every time. so we came up with a new challenge .. we went to a used record store and bought a bunch of old records on the cheap then we'd tie them to a tree branch with a string and swing them .. ya had to hit it on the move.

we even got so good at that it also became boring

it wasn't that hard really .. like many things in life ... it's all about timing

bahahaa

then we eventfully invented "redneck skeet shooting" and no we weren't kids by then. it's a gun thing.

with the help of .. "crazy cousin Larry" let's call him who was 10 years older than us and had some land out in the country we would go out and shoot on a target range he set up. we'd get a bunch of people out there. to party and shoot.

so i invented "redneck skeet shooting" because yet again regular target shooting was boring pretty much everyone there was an expert marksman.

so we needed a new challenge and TWK once again invented it just like shooting swinging records with slingshots ..

so what is "redneck skeet shooting"? it's going to a junk yard and buying a bunch of cheap car hubcaps and then taking them out to "crazy cousin Larry"'s land.

what we would do is .. someone wearing a work glove to avoid cutting their hand .. would stand off the the right about 20 yards from the shooter and about 30 yards forward and toss the hubcaps up in the air and the goal was to shoot the hubcap in midair

we had several who hit the hubcap twice. i however was the only one ever to hit it THREE times. only ever did it once .. but i did do it!!!! and a friend has video of it .. need to touch base with him for old times sake and ask if he can send it to me. i have a personal Ubooby channel .. if he sends it i can upload it
another model of that yes.
Quite accurate if using same ammo.
We would open the shell of a #000 shotgun shell and use those pellets.
btw,
Telegram for Mongo
actually i used to play lawn darts. me and my brother would sharpen them on a grinder then throw them at trees. and they stuck. lol

yeah .. we were the "bad kids" on the block.

bahahahahaa
Lmao y'all texans gotta invest in some plain old clay pigeons goddamn brother hahaha we used to finish the night off blowing up pumpkins with m80s too lol

ever had one of these?

we had a pair of these too. until "little brother" got them taken away. he took a dare by another "bad kid" who bet him he couldn't shoot out a neighbor's street lamp with one shot. and he did! great shot! problem was .,. the neighbor saw him do it and busted a dime on us to the Old Man. he was not happy with his wayward progeny

bahahahaha

we got so good with these wrist rockets mere archery like target shooting became boring. we could hit a bullseye at 50 yards every time. so we came up with a new challenge .. we went to a used record store and bought a bunch of old records on the cheap then we'd tie them to a tree branch with a string and swing them .. ya had to hit it on the move.

we even got so good at that it also became boring

it wasn't that hard really .. like many things in life ... it's all about timing

bahahaa

then we eventfully invented "redneck skeet shooting" and no we weren't kids by then. it's a gun thing.

with the help of .. "crazy cousin Larry" let's call him who was 10 years older than us and had some land out in the country we would go out and shoot on a target range he set up. we'd get a bunch of people out there. to party and shoot.

so i invented "redneck skeet shooting" because yet again regular target shooting was boring pretty much everyone there was an expert marksman.

so we needed a new challenge and TWK once again invented it just like shooting swinging records with slingshots ..

so what is "redneck skeet shooting"? it's going to a junk yard and buying a bunch of cheap car hubcaps and then taking them out to "crazy cousin Larry"'s land.

what we would do is .. someone wearing a work glove to avoid cutting their hand .. would stand off the the right about 20 yards from the shooter and about 30 yards forward and toss the hubcaps up in the air and the goal was to shoot the hubcap in midair

we had several who hit the hubcap twice. i however was the only one ever to hit it THREE times. only ever did it once .. but i did do it!!!! and a friend has video of it .. need to touch base with him for old times sake and ask if he can send it to me. i have a personal Ubooby channel .. if he sends it i can upload it Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid

Fuck it dude I'm too drunk, my comments in there somewhere. Btw if you got some skeet or trap shooting competition experience just shoot a couple company's a message asking for sponsorship. My dad's friend used to get a new shotgun on lease every year brand new, just gotta go to a couple comps and shows every year. Dad had a friend that did this for Benelli, dude had a brand new shotgun to fuck around with every year for free. He's a hell of a shot though. Don't tell them I sent you though