nothing reply anything you want

The low-iq democrat sheep are able to distinguish between legitimate and bullshit science by listening to what Joy Reid tells them.

If it isn't science denial it's racism.
https://co2coalition.org/facts/for-m...er-than-today/

Originally Posted by Flair4Drama
I know I should not bother responding to this. The same argument was made to me by my dentist about 20 years ago. I did not bother to argue with him, since he had a drill in my mouth at that time.

In the absence of a drill, let me point out that:

1.Your graphs are not wrong. But what some of the readers of this thread may not understand (or choose to ignore) is that those graphs represent millions of years of climate change based on non-human events. (Indeed humans were not even around for almost all of that time.)

2. Climate scientists are, of course, not oblivious of these historical cycles. I don't know why you seem to think they are.

3. What is happening over the last 60 years or so is an ahistorical acceleration of planet warming. In other words, based on the historical trends summarized in the graphs you have posted, the planet should not be warming at any where near the rate it is now.

4. The cause is easily identified as the greenhouse gases effect. (I'm not going to insult your intelligence by going into an explanation of that. If in doubt, consult other sources.)

5. Greenhouse gases are caused by burning fossil fuels, oil and gas most prominently among them.

The global warming that is happening today is not a gradual warming over millions of years, as was the case in past cycles. It is a rapidly occurring disaster with identified human causes.

If we go back to sleep for another 40 years (or even 10) without doing something about it, we will wake up to a rather uncomfortable world.
rrRight
rrRight
So... humans are actually Boglodites devouring the plant?? /s