That Ass

Date set, babe!!! Let’s let the weather warm up first though!!! Originally Posted by Upscale_blondie

If I took you fishing and you bent over I would be utililizing a different pole
This is now my ATF picture! #legsfordays #asstastic ❤️❤️ Originally Posted by TBoo
Thank you, babe!! You’re the best!! Sweet dreams!!
If I took you fishing and you bent over I would be utililizing a different pole Originally Posted by WMJ4657
Game on!!! Sounds fun to me!! ����
All this fishing talk reminds me of a joke.

Why is a penis like a fish?

Because the small ones you throw back,
the Medium ones you eat
And the large ones you mount.
  • cboat
  • 03-01-2019, 10:24 AM
That’s me lol I love to fish! Specially in a bikini on a boat! Originally Posted by Nicolefoxx1
I have the boat and the rods.
I have the boat and the rods. Originally Posted by cboat
Let’s go! I’m ready I’ll be back in Little Rock tomorrow!!! Well you know I look great on a boat with a bathing suit! Add a fishing pole ooooo you can’t look away! Lol
If I took you fishing and you bent over I would be utililizing a different pole Originally Posted by WMJ4657
It’s fun on a boat lol
W
o
w
z
e
r
s
!

I'm blushing. You are just far too kind!

Staff Edit - Image Violation - Image Removed - Biomed1

Staff Edit - Image Violation - Image Removed - Biomed1

Staff Edit - Image Violation - Image Removed - Biomed1 Originally Posted by Vannah
if that fine ass doesn't make your heart skip a beat, nothing will

Originally Posted by Littleroc
W
o
w
z
e
r
s
!
Since there is not a thread dedicated to long legs, I thought I would post here because it does include “that ass” too, lol! I hope all you lovers of long legs enjoy!! Xo😘😉💋

Originally Posted by Upscale_blondie
W
o
w
z
e
r
s
!
Wow all yummy asses! I luv massaging ladies asses(Oh,and men too lol)!!!
Attached Images File Type: jpeg 5B1513BC-F9CF-4713-88D6-912A1981FE12.jpeg (25.5 KB, 360 views) File Type: jpeg D4374700-98F7-413A-94E0-ED5B71136ECB.jpeg (38.6 KB, 359 views)
TGIF! Here is a professional picture of my luxurious backside to kick off the weekend.

instasize_200625193655.png
TGIF! Here is a professional picture of my luxurious backside to kick off the weekend.

Attachment 872633 Originally Posted by Vannah
I wish that was in my plans! Lol
Wow Vannah red is a great color with your ass cheeks hanging out of it. I salute you for posting.
Amazing Vannah Red is your color !!!! Wish I could be that pool cue!!