Anything you wanna post. Nothing is off topic thread

Then the other thin skinned bitch is crying in Dallas coed. Someone get these fools some large tampons. Originally Posted by R.M.
Thank you Reese for a blunt assessment.
One of the things we shake our heads over is how many folks that work in this not really a fantasy section of reality do not realize that folks "working" in this endeavor require folks to be up on stage. And that being on stage requires all aspects of stage including suppressing emotions and following scripts, including when "socializing" on these boards. ECG is on the phone at least twice a month giving some of her friends that are crying on her shoulder this stage instruction.

Reese, she's going to add your tampon comment next time as part of her girlfriends chats.
  • R.M.
  • 07-13-2024, 03:42 PM
Henny penny's?
Originally Posted by winn dixie
I thinck she might have written herself a review.
  • R.M.
  • 07-13-2024, 03:43 PM
Thank you Reese for a blunt assessment.
One of the things we shake our heads over is how many folks that work in this not really a fantasy section of reality do not realize that folks "working" in this endeavor require folks to be up on stage. And that being on stage requires all aspects of stage including suppressing emotions and following scripts, including when "socializing" on these boards. ECG is on the phone at least twice a month giving some of her friends that are crying on her shoulder this stage instruction.

Reese, she's going to add your tampon comment next time as part of her girlfriends chats. Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
Well dang. That just made my day.
And for something not completely new....
Novices playing the game. I'm always 3 steps ahead!

And still lookings sage advice is proved daily in the forums!
I'm the last one left from the" austin crew" . The pledge and mission remains with me. Might I find a worthy Padawan?? Or will our story fade when I leave? Our advice and sound wisdom can be found in these hallowed forums for reference.
Then the other thin skinned bitch is crying in Dallas coed. Someone get these fools some large tampons. Originally Posted by R.M.
Sigh... The thin skinned people are entertaining aren't they? 😈

I like the threADs asking which board personality offends you the most... Yet, the #op says he hates drama...

I'm like "Sure you do.."🤦♀️😉

#justownyourshit

It's like a NAUGHTY /NASTY game of RED ROVER RED ROVER send Sensitive, Sissy and we will follow with Seedy & Sinister..Survival equals Success....

#6S'Stosuccess
And for something not completely new....
Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
LOL..

Everyone needs one of those!!😂
  • R.M.
  • 07-16-2024, 05:47 AM
Sigh... The thin skinned people are entertaining aren't they? 😈

I like the threADs asking which board personality offends you the most... Yet, the #op says he hates drama...

I'm like "Sure you do.."🤦♀️😉

#justownyourshit

It's like a NAUGHTY /NASTY game of RED ROVER RED ROVER send Sensitive, Sissy and we will follow with Seedy & Sinister..Survival equals Success....

#6S'Stosuccess Originally Posted by Slave Guinevere
Ha yes I love rub it their face that they are tightwad cry babies.
Ha yes I love rub it their face that they are tightwad cry babies. Originally Posted by R.M.
Makes me think of the song "Who Made Who"..lol ��

https://youtu.be/PiZHNw1MtzI?si=UfNgF9XYKCXuEXbL

I'm loving your new AVATAR photo MS RM!! ❤️
YOU must be driving the boys WILD in San Angelo!!������
  • R.M.
  • 07-17-2024, 10:37 AM
Makes me think of the song "Who Made Who"..lol ��

https://youtu.be/PiZHNw1MtzI?si=UfNgF9XYKCXuEXbL

I'm loving your new AVATAR photo MS RM!! ❤️
YOU must be driving the boys WILD in San Angelo!!������ Originally Posted by Slave Guinevere
Thank you. Thats so sweet of you. I wished I could do a photo shoot with you.
Happy birthday Rachel Robinson. Jackie's widow turns 102 today.
A great lady that stood beside a great man.
https://x.com/i/status/1814194134317441079

Apologies ladies
Snick

A rare picture of women jumping into conclusions ��
Red is a primary color