What Are You Watching on TV Nowadays?

• cr76
  • 06-10-2017, 10:27 PM
TWIN PEAKS had a bit of a slow start adn some things i have forgotten since watching the original show, but it's oh so addicting, just want " give me black coffee and cherry pie specali agent DALE COOPER!!!!! back" which i am sure they will do, cool to see David Lynch return as gordon and Need more Shelley.

Finally catching up on homeland - almost done with the latest season - even though i had the big ending ruined for me (thanks internet - well actually this board lol) its all good - its great.

Fargo is nearing is ending run - this season has been good, but not nearly as good as season 2 or one for that matter. Mary Elizabeth winstead continuies to be my dream girl.

Gotham ended and next season ( oh yes it was renewed) could be it's finest hours.

those final moments of Bruce relaizing his destiny was the awesomeness, fans have been waiting for.
NBA Finals on ABC

• smax
  • 06-11-2017, 11:10 AM
Better Call Saul

Silicon Valley

GOT in a month
American Gods
Ray Donovan
Mr Robot
Mary Kills People .

Ray Donvan Season 5 when is comes back on .

Animal Kingdom with Ellen Barkin as Mother from hell makes her kids rob's and lots of sex in this show .. not about animal's
  • cr76
  • 06-18-2017, 02:24 PM
Fargo is about to end -
I been stuck on Orange Is The New The New Black every since I got My Fire stick Once I get caught up not sure what my next binge will be
And Prison Break
I just stared Claws on TBS I think
There needs to be more taint on TV.
I watched Twin Peaks the return and started watching the original Twin Peaks again. You can watch them at the same time. David Lynch is an American master of art.

Peaky Blinders is awesome, one of the best shows ever on TV. Great story, great actors and very well done. It is about a bunch of WW1 veterans that return to Birmingham England to restart a gypsy mafia crime gang. Many have PTSD. I binged watched 3 seasons.
well now Im watching El Chapo
  • cr76
  • 07-10-2017, 08:19 PM
Binging stranger things - love it!!! - over halfway through
  • cr76
  • 07-16-2017, 10:22 AM
LOVED STRANGER THINGS - CAN'T WAIT FOR THE RETURN!!!

GAME OF THRONES RETURNS TONIGHT!!!!
Curb Your Enthusiasm! Larry David is brilliant!

Been re watching old episodes of the Golden Girls because it never gets old! Also finally starting Rick and Morty.

Guess I've been on a comedy kick!