The Dallas Cowboys and NFL 2022 Season

Cowgirls fans showing their lack of class fighting Chargers fans.

I expect Chargers fans to lack class because they are from California and Los Angeles, the bastion of stupidity and brainless sheep.

But Cowgirls fans should behave better; after all Jerry Jones say they are America's team.

https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZT8hbmS2t/ Originally Posted by CG2014
For one, not any of those people know how to fight.

And perhaps they ran into a smartass punk like you?
For one, not any of those people know how to fight.

And perhaps they ran into a smartass punk like you? Originally Posted by Look-at-Stupid

Haha well if it ain't fry boy putting in his 2 cents. So how is the job of upsizing fries going at McDonald's? And to stay on topic it is not surprising that Cowgirls fans would instigate a fight at a game. Look at how the players acted before opening kickoff.
Haha well if it ain't fry boy putting in his 2 cents. So how is the job of upsizing fries going at McDonald's? And to stay on topic it is not surprising that Cowgirls fans would instigate a fight at a game. Look at how the players acted before opening kickoff. Originally Posted by golferguy55
Look up the psychological term "projection" little man. It applies to you.
Look up the psychological term "projection" little man. It applies to you. Originally Posted by Look-at-Stupid
I am sure that once I look it up your picture will be right there. Now go upsize that fry order fry BOY.
Seeing that video is mid "fight", funny everyone is saying a Cowboys fan started it, but keep hating. At least the charger fans learned to not fight each other. When I went to the Chargers/Cowboys game 2 years ago, on our way out, we saw at least 3 different fights.. charger fan vs charger fan.
I see Stupid got banned. My 5 reports on him for unnecessary rudeness and insulting remarks toward other members finally took hold.

Thank you Mods.
I hope ZEKE likes icy cold weather up there in Nee England region

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...ts-1-year-deal Originally Posted by CG2014

makes sense. Zeke should still have some legs and Billy Belichick has a history of rejuvenating aging players. and the Pats certainly could use a back that can take some load off of Jones who doesn't exactly remind anyone of a young Tom Brady at this point.
Both Houston and Dallas games are on, both teams coming off a bye week and they should be well rested and prepared, there is no reason they should not win,

Especially Houston playing the 0-6 Carolina Panthers in Carolina, that is a given win but you know Houston's professional sports teams (Football, Basketball, Baseball, Hockey): they always find a way to shoot themselves in the foot and screw themselves up and choke.

Dallas shouldn't lose after a bye week especially when they are playing at home and have the home field advantage.
Damn! 19-3 Dallas leading in 2Q. They better not let the Rams come back.
CeeDee Lamb talked the talk during the bye week. In the first half at least he has walked the walk, too. 33-3 with a little more than two minutes to go before halftime.
Let's see if they can hold on to the 33-9 lead in the 2nd half.
Yeah, all of a sudden it’s competitive again at 33-17.
Congrats to Dallas for winning.

Fucking Houston did it again. Lose 15-13 against a winless team.

Fucking usual chokers.

0-0 in 1Q, Houston was ahead 7-6 in 2Q, ahead 13-12 in 3Q and then score no points in 4Q allowing the Panthers to win by scoring only one FG during the entire 4Q.
DC4L!!
Cowboys looked good coming back from the bye. Next week is going to be our next big test. It wont be for first, but it puts the Cowboys into the running for it.. opens up the race for 1st in the NFC... and it being a divisional game, never know how its going to go. It could be a blow out either way or it could be a close game to the wire. I Still think we need to get a power back.. I like Pollard, but he shined when he had a big back to play aside him. Defense looked like week 1/2 defense.. need to keep that up.

49s are 0-3 since beating us and Kittle showing up with that Fuck Dallas shirt.

Texans.. man if they hold on and win, I win the weekly pick em I run. Now I have to hope my pick tomorrow is right.. if it is, I win. If not, could come down to tie breaker.

Feel bad for First Cousins. Was seeing on Twitter that it was more than likely his Achilles before they official said it.

Chiefs looked bad today. They still need a WR. They need to make a move or two.
I picked the Bangles to beat the 49ers.. didnt think they would do it like that though

Jets and Giants game... they had more punts (24) than points (23)... thats just wow.