Selling murdered baby parts for profit and other connected things

Where do you think we get medicines and cures from? How do you think we achieve medical breakthroughs? Are you one of those people who eats meat and never thinks about where it came from, as you stuff your gaping maw? Originally Posted by WombRaider
You stuff your gaping maw with ANY KIND of meat down at the 'holes woomby ! Do you call it sushi since it's "raw" ? Or are they "jalapenos" ?
If the new revelations are true, that they harvested a brain from a fetus living outside the womb, they are murderers of the worst sort. I'm pro choice, but Planned Parenthood is starting to look like a wing of the Nazi party. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Link?
I know gay people that don't talk about dick as much as you do. Originally Posted by WombRaider
Of course you know lots of gay people, woomby. That's why they made you Head Gaymo for the Little Rock LGBT chapter, where you prowl for new clients and peddle your daily specials at tallywackers and the 'holes. But let's face it, woomby, nobody talks about dick more than you do. You're even listed in the Guinness World Record Book for talking about nothing but dick for the longest uninterrupted span in history.

Good. More dick for me. Originally Posted by UnderConstruction
I do love a good ding dong. Mmmmm Originally Posted by UnderConstruction
And don't worry about me, I get ALL the dick I want. Originally Posted by UnderConstruction
And my boyfriend does complain, about my dick being too wide, not my ass. Originally Posted by WombRaider
Dick AND tits? Is it christmas morning? Originally Posted by WombRaider
Open your mouth and you shall receive... a big fat dick... Originally Posted by WombRaider
My predilection for dick is well known. Originally Posted by WombRaider
I swallow. Originally Posted by WombRaider

Of course you know lots of gay people, woomby. That's why they made you Head Gaymo for the Little Rock LGBT chapter, where you prowl for new clients and peddle your daily specials at tallywackers and the 'holes. But let's face it, woomby, nobody talks about dick more than you do. You're even listed in the Guinness World Record Book for talking about nothing but dick for the longest uninterrupted span in history.

. Originally Posted by lustylad
+ 1 !!!!!! The sewer rat is sure good at trying to deflect and divert. And also transference !
If the new revelations are true, that they harvested a brain from a fetus living outside the womb, they are murderers of the worst sort. I'm pro choice, but Planned Parenthood is starting to look like a wing of the Nazi party. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
What good do you think dead tissue is to medical research? As for the story, I've seen no coverage from any reputable news source. They're all right-wing nutjob sites as of this moment.
+ 1 !!!!!! The sewer rat is sure good at trying to deflect and divert. And also transference ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
Says the guy who talks about nothing but gloryholes and blowjobs......

You couldn't define transference if someone was holding you over the edge of a cliff. You are an inbred, hill country cocktard. Original member of the Austin reacharound crew and all-around cocklover, REY TARDO!!!

. Originally Posted by lustylad
Another deep and meaningful contribution from a founding member of the original reacharound crew, Lusty TARDO, the rusty balloon knot lover. Dive back down in your hole, dipshit. Those first three aren't even me, they're someone named 'underconstruction'. At least get it right, loser.
Those first three aren't even me, they're someone named 'underconstruction'. At least get it right, loser. Originally Posted by WombRaider
You're a liar and a fraud, undercunt.

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1349219

Speaking of losers, I seem to recall you were voted a liar by your eccie peers in a poll on this question. You lost in spectacular fashion too - by a landslide 7:1 margin!

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1373849

What good do you think dead tissue is to medical research? As for the story, I've seen no coverage from any reputable news source. They're all right-wing nutjob sites as of this moment. Originally Posted by WombRaider
If the video is fake, I'll recant. If it's true, will you condemn it?
What good do you think dead tissue is to medical research? As for the story, I've seen no coverage from any reputable news source. They're all right-wing nutjob sites as of this moment. Originally Posted by WombRaider
Ahhhh, the Clinton defense. Back in the 1990s the Clinton team had a three ring binder and on the front was the name "Credible Sources". Inside were sheets of paper and each piece of paper was the name of a news source. Whenever bad news came out about the Clintons, that piece of paper would be removed from the book. So the spokesman could say with a tiny bit of honesty, "I know of no CREDIBLE SOURCES that have reported that story. At one point the binder was empty and so they just lied. This blast from the past (it is almost exactly 30 since Bill had to admit that he was nailing Monica and had lied about it) was brought to you from the White House Nazi Baby Killer.

http://www.christianpost.com/news/me...-parts-142787/#! A vast left wing, media conspiracy.
Waiting on that link, Whiny. Tick fucking tock...
Ahhhh, the Clinton defense. Back in the 1990s the Clinton team had a three ring binder and on the front was the name "Credible Sources". Inside were sheets of paper and each piece of paper was the name of a news source. Whenever bad news came out about the Clintons, that piece of paper would be removed from the book. So the spokesman could say with a tiny bit of honesty, "I know of no CREDIBLE SOURCES that have reported that story. At one point the binder was empty and so they just lied. This blast from the past (it is almost exactly 30 since Bill had to admit that he was nailing Monica and had lied about it) was brought to you from the White House Nazi Baby Killer.

http://www.christianpost.com/news/me...-parts-142787/#! A vast left wing, media conspiracy. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn

Is anybody surprised that, while JDrunk virtually never backs up his statements with any kind of proof or evidence, on the rare occasion that he does, it's from a conspiracy theory website? Or in this case, a nutzo site from the Religious White.

Or is that something else the mainstream media is keeping from us about JDrunk...

Here's another link. Now I'm not saying this is true, Wormby, but if it is, would you condemn it? If the story turns out to be false, I'll retract my earlier statement. Simple question. What say you?

thehill.com/policy/healthcare/251436-latest-planned-parenthood-video-describes-fetus-with-beating-heart
Here's another link. Now I'm not saying this is true, Wormby, but if it is, would you condemn it? If the story turns out to be false, I'll retract my earlier statement. Simple question. What say you?

thehill.com/policy/healthcare/251436-latest-planned-parenthood-video-describes-fetus-with-beating-heart Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Is it possible that this freak thing happened once? Anything is possible.