Thank you for the mention!! Originally Posted by leslie@nn
You're welcome.
1. BellaTX (Houston, occasional to DFW)
2. Bliss DFW
3. Lexy Reed
4. Mercedes Steel (now Ryan Summers)
5. Heidi Fly
Bonus Add: Gianna Banks
This is a little old, but honestly, many of these girls are tops by varying style, BUT for the last couple years I haven't seen any verifiable Dallas ladies in the 21-33 range with STUNNING bodies, to INCLUDE a tone mid-section, that don't have tats. ARE there any 21-33 ladies in Dallas, with tone midsections, great T&A, and NO tats? Just plain hotties? I'm visiting Dallas again on business in 2 weeks and I'd love to find a new friend for a couple hours!
This is a little old, but honestly, many of these girls are tops by varying style, BUT for the last couple years I haven't seen any verifiable Dallas ladies in the 21-33 range with STUNNING bodies, to INCLUDE a tone mid-section, that don't have tats. ARE there any 21-33 ladies in Dallas, with tone midsections, great T&A, and NO tats? Just plain hotties? I'm visiting Dallas again on business in 2 weeks and I'd love to find a new friend for a couple hours! Originally Posted by Playing4fun

Danica Stone sounds like what you are looking for
5'5"
120 lbs
No tats
Firm tight body
Small toned waist
Great bubble behind
Smaller but perky breasts
Beautiful face
Amazing cat like green eyes
No pics of her on here but you wouldn't be disappointed
If there are no 10's she is a firm 8.75
This is a little old, but honestly, many of these girls are tops by varying style, BUT for the last couple years I haven't seen any verifiable Dallas ladies in the 21-33 range with STUNNING bodies, to INCLUDE a tone mid-section, that don't have tats. ARE there any 21-33 ladies in Dallas, with tone midsections, great T&A, and NO tats? Just plain hotties? I'm visiting Dallas again on business in 2 weeks and I'd love to find a new friend for a couple hours! Originally Posted by Playing4fun
Nice body, no tats and under 35.

Jasmine Love Dallas
Kristen Kindle
Isabella Preslie
Pretty Mia
JGIRL -Jessica
Welcome back Madison May! In alphabetical order.

1. Allegra Hope
2. Ashley Anders
3. Bentley Banks
4. Berkleigh
5. Danielle J
6. Isabella Preslie
7. Jasmine Love Dallas
8. JGIRL- Jessica
9. Jordyn Lee
10. Jules Jaguar
11. Katherynlust
12. Kendall4U
13. Kristen Kindle
14. Leslie@nn
15. Madison May
16. Melanie Starr
17. Pretty_Mia
18. Samantha Thom
19. Selena51
20. Shea Veile
21. Sierra Sinclair
22. Sophia Dane 3.0
23. Starrluvsyou
24. Tara Evans
25. Versace
Could MZLUVLY be added to the list lol
Pick 5
Any 5 Originally Posted by cheatercheater
The lady you're looking for is Chanel Wetmouth. She goes by Chanel21 on OH2 and the best way to contact her is through P411.

She meets all your criteria:

Body: Yes she has a stunning spinner body. 5'3 tall and weighs about 105-110 pounds. Large perky natural tits and a big curvy ass. Extremely toned flat mid-section. She told me she works out at the gym regularly and that's very believable. She has super soft smooth skin and just overall, a very feminine attractive blonde woman with green eyes. You wrote that you want great t&a and a plain hottie..well she fits that description.

Tattoos: No tattoos anywhere that I can recall and I kissed every inch of her perfect body.

Everything I wrote above is true but Chanel is much more than that. You know how some providers post really hot pics on their ads but when you meet them in real life, they look way older & fatter? Well with Chanel, it's the opposite. Her pics are enticing but she looks even better in real life.

She's one of those ladies where you have to keep pinching yourself when you're with her because you can't believe it's real & happening to you. You can't believe that you can be so lucky in life. She's friendly and eager to please too. She asked me in the beginning of our meeting if I wanted her to play a certain role. If that would please me. I told her that's not necessary but requested her to be aggressive & confident. She did not disappoint. She's a fiery Russian tigress with sky high levels of IOP & GFE.

Hope you get to meet her in your next business trip, Playing4fun.
Thanks again for the mention!

Welcome back Madison May! In alphabetical order.

1. Allegra Hope
2. Ashley Anders
3. Bentley Banks
4. Berkleigh
5. Danielle J
6. Isabella Preslie
7. Jasmine Love Dallas
8. JGIRL- Jessica
9. Jordyn Lee
10. Jules Jaguar
11. Katherynlust
12. Kendall4U
13. Kristen Kindle
14. Leslie@nn
15. Madison May
16. Melanie Starr
17. Pretty_Mia
18. Samantha Thom
19. Selena51
20. Shea Veile
21. Sierra Sinclair
22. Sophia Dane 3.0
23. Starrluvsyou
24. Tara Evans
25. Versace Originally Posted by adav8s28
everybody's saying ladies in their 40s are great but wouldnt it be great if they actually stopped at 39 and not have to turn 40? I personally like ladies like that.

- inspired by my hero trump
  • LRH76
  • 12-02-2019, 01:13 AM
Jewels jade (lives up to the legend)
Jasmine Cleopatra (amazing)
Robin rylie sin (hot and amazing service)
Carmen Starr (smoking hot, however service and hygiene were and is for me both terrible)
Carla from kendras(goddess)
1) Tiffany Tyler. - Gorgeous and cool
2) Heidi Fly. - Gorgeous Milf
3) Laney Vonn. - Retired
4) Thalia24. - MIA
5) Jasmine of Dallas - Gorgeous
Could MZLUVLY be added to the list lol Originally Posted by mzluvly
Ladies who are rules of 100 compliant will be considered.
Thanks again for the mention!

Originally Posted by berkleigh
You're welcome.