Who do you miss?

I miss Priscilla Parks. Hot little hispanic chick that would only do utr appointments.
I miss an ECCIE that actually gave two shits about the members and about promoting the hobby!
^^^^ I Miss CryptKicker As MODERATOR Happy Turkey Day Babe
I miss an ECCIE that actually gave two shits about the members and about promoting the hobby! Originally Posted by CryptKicker

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahhaha!
The Nikki.
I miss an ECCIE that actually gave two shits about the members and about promoting the hobby! Originally Posted by CryptKicker
..ahem... point of order....

....FWIW I do actually give two shits about the members ...

Carry on...
  • pxmcc
  • 11-30-2021, 10:22 PM
^^^^ I Miss CryptKicker As MODERATOR Happy Turkey Day Babe Originally Posted by Alyssa XOXO
wait you can't be serious..

we lost a mod who bans people-6 months no less-for anticipatory infractions because they're butthurt over their poor debate performance? i may move my return date up a bit, the date when i put eccie's most elite and sorriest troll Lexus Lover-protected by Crypt Kicker-on blast in a fashion that will be epically droll. is it true CK you're no longer a mod? if that's so, mgmt finally woke up and smelled the coffee. if it's not, go ahead and ban me for another six months, sir, because i could give exactly 0 fucks about you and your flock of trolls..

and ya, feel free to debate me anywhere, anytime, on any subject..
Its true.
Crypt is no longer a mod.

Didnt know Crypt had a flock?
  • pxmcc
  • 12-02-2021, 02:38 AM
Its true.
Crypt is no longer a mod.

Didnt know Crypt had a flock? Originally Posted by winn dixie
great news sir! he should have been defrocked long ago-banning people as a personal vendetta rather than for breaking the rules, and then breaking out mod supporters from timbuktu and novosibirsk, as though that should somehow carry great weight-as i'm sure you would agree..

as to his flock, coddling even a single troll-and truly psychotic cyber stalker-as heinous and pathetic as Lexus Lover counts as coddling a "flock of trolls," imo. wouldn't you agree sir..

by the way, i still haven't put LL on blast. that will come in due time. so far i've only dropped some chum in the water to give the mob a taste of coming attractions..
foook it. Spread the word. Dust off the bear spray. It gonna be a shit show in here!
get it started and liven things up
Girls I miss the most:
Cristeel (Chalino/Charlie/Indy/UTR)
Linda & Pam (Wild Orchid/UTR)
MSB
Priscilla (Wildflowers/UTR) & she did change her name to avoid a ASPD stalker
Good times back in the day in Htown. It all went to hell after KLOL left classic rock format.
foook it. Spread the word. Dust off the bear spray. It gonna be a shit show in here!
get it started and liven things up Originally Posted by winn dixie
I would not recommend for that type of behavior to start.

As for CryptKicker. Regardless of how you felt about him as a member of Staff, the membership here will remember that he is still an active member. Therefore, he is entitled to the same protections that are offered by the Guidelines as are all other members.

We will not tolerate any antagonizing as that will be deemed as targeting for attacks.

Let's get this thread back on track for its intended purpose. dj8
+1 ^

However, I doubt that further reminiscing about whores-gone-by will be fruitful. They done got scared off w while back.

On a side note, Welcome back PX !

Carry on....
I would not recommend for that type of behavior to start.

As for CryptKicker. Regardless of how you felt about him as a member of Staff, the membership here will remember that he is still an active member. Therefore, he is entitled to the same protections that are offered by the Guidelines as are all other members.

We will not tolerate any antagonizing as that will be deemed as targeting for attacks.

Let's get this thread back on track for its intended purpose. dj8 Originally Posted by dj8rocks
Sorry I have to address this publicly and cannot be done by pm.

Your warning is understood! My post was meant to liven things up and had houston forum inside jokes in it.

Most importantly my post had zero to do with Crypt! So I hope you were not singling me out? Per the wording of the warning post.
Other than me answering another posters question about Crypts mod status thats where my thoughts about Crypt began and ended.
But will say this. Ya'll have a huge hole to fill with Crypt gone. He basically was the only mod that would respond to pms and put in the work.
I have no quarrel with Crypt or DJ8
I woukd just like to know ifn I can get those points reversed ...

Back on topic, I previously said something to the effect of "I miss good 'ol whats-her-name.." To clarify, one could also write it as a "fill-in-the-blank" statement to be filled in with any of the women-folk ...cause most would agree "most any" womens would be welcome back UITB.

Its sad to see the classic and fun rhetoric gone by the wayside.....reminds me of this one time....