Over/under on when Dorthy Monroe will be back sucking cock for money

DM marketing = brilliant

Thanks for the new chanclas, my sweet Dorfy Originally Posted by YummyMarie
Anything for my sugar baby

Dorfy wuvs her some yummy
Dorthy the ugly black chic? Originally Posted by satxman6969
Wrong provider dude..save your hate for the right one

Must be boring on the SA forums..oh wait who gives a shit about SA?
A www you don't have any friends huh poor fatty ;( Originally Posted by satxman6969
It's funny when they do it wrong.
pffft Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
You can go back to Egypt with all your bs
You can go back to Egypt with all your bs Originally Posted by satxman6969
One day you will learn to cuss, it's ok.... We all have to start somewhere .......
face pic removed at provider request
face pic removed at provider request Originally Posted by Lorde
The thighs are really thick, the hands look huge for a womans hands, and the adams apple is carefully covered up with the positioning of her head. Her shoulders seem oversized for the rest of her body. We know the tits are bolt-ons, so I would call her passable.
She looks great to me
^+1
One day you will learn to cuss, it's ok.... We all have to start somewhere ....... Originally Posted by lookn4boobies
Whatever tf that means retard
The thighs are really thick, the hands look huge for a womans hands, and the adams apple is carefully covered up with the positioning of her head. Her shoulders seem oversized for the rest of her body. We know the tits are bolt-ons, so I would call her passable. Originally Posted by NOBODY60
Nice try...she's all woman sir, and a damn fine one at that.

Her attitude is trash
Her attitude is trash Originally Posted by satxman6969
first you ask if she's the ugly "black" hooker, then when she responds, letting your racist ass know she wouldn't see you...you start your weak bitch harassment, go back to Alamo land.....maybe there is a hooker in the basement......... let us know if you see PeeWee!!

I think you need to blow into that Breathalyzer, attached to your Dell............
Whatever tf that means retard Originally Posted by satxman6969

I will take that as a compliment, you have no clue how to swear properly, you still have no idea how to insult people...

Can you drink legally?