Dallas Police Officer goes home to the wrong apartment, kills man inside !!

She can't get Probation as punishment for murder - INCORRECT

CG Originally Posted by Whenever
Except the law says he's right. 42A.054 says a judge can't do it, and 42A.056 says a jury can't either. Both statutes explicitly except anyone found guilty of murder from being given probation instead of imprisonment.

Here's the link if you want to read the whole code on Community Supervision (a.k.a. probation):

https://statutes.capitol.texas.gov/D...htm/CR.42A.htm
People talk about not noticing her surroundings but to me, as soon as she opened the door and the place reeked of weed, that should have been the main clue to her that she was in the wrong apartment. What threat breaks into an apartment just to smoke a joint and watch TV? Seriously, how fucking stupid does this chick have to be?

I feel sorry for her future cellmate in prison. You know that crybaby emotional cop is going to keep her up all night sobbing while yelling "why me?" every night.
She fucked up big time on the witness stand when she said she intended to kill Jean. You fucking NEVER admit that on the witness stand. Jeez, what kind of stupid defense attorneys does she have advising her??

And now, her racist texts have been exposed. If the jury saw them, I’m thinking she’ll get at least 20 years.
Yeah, those texts were pretty bad. She's about as dumb as it gets. Good luck with sentencing for her after reading that shit... and her partner can probably kiss his job goodbye as well. What a couple of complete fuck ups. No wonder they partnered together - dumb and dumber united to stop crime. What a fucking joke.
And the jury did see them. She’s toast....
I just look at her texts as being insensitive and playful. But I look at her social media posts as representing the trigger happy idiot that she obviously is... It's too bad that people only look at the different races in this case. To me, this is just a case of a really stupid person who had no business being a cop, let alone owning a gun... she probably would have done the same shit to a white guy because she's a fucking dipshit.
I think everyone agrees that she’s not too bright but under what conditions did she get hired and stay employed. I seem to remember DPD offering $8-10k sign on bonuses a few years ago. I’m of the opinion that most of the former military personnel that become cops (females and minorities included) are adequately trained and disciplined enough not to be a liability. I’m willing to bet cops that post utter stupidity on social media, shoot the family dog and drag grandmas out if the car and taze them are not former military. Of course there are exceptions.

And by the way if you are a grown ass man and you have to resort to dragging an 80 year old woman out of her car and tazing her you are a disturbed individual. The state police simply don’t act like this. Game wardens don’t act like this
as soon as she opened the door and the place reeked of weed, that should have been the main clue to her that she was in the wrong apartment.
I feel sorry for her future cellmate in prison. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
did she testify that the place reeked of weed? I did not hear anything there.. from my thinking, if she went in, saw the "large figure" and was immediately fearful, the weed may not have entered her conscious until after the shooting.. it was all over in seconds.

I hear she will be in Solitary, since she is a Cop.. might be temporary though.

those racist messages.. they were sent to the boyfriend Cop, yes? I was struck by her starting with "I'm not racist, but..." kind of odd to say that to a boyfriend, seems to me, unless he is a brand new boyfriend.

regarding the murder charge, it was out of order, but if Amber gets the minimum 5 years, I'm fine with it. the time is the real punishment.
Expect a massive lawsuit against the DPD from Jean’s family.
Oh Shit!

How did she get past the employment application process for Police applicants?

Her partner Rivera may be done too as a cop.

After this, the city would want to distance from him too.

EVERYONE Text the phone #s shown in the video!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OyrwMOakZ3c
Except the law says he's right. 42A.054 says a judge can't do it, and 42A.056 says a jury can't either. Both statutes explicitly except anyone found guilty of murder from being given probation instead of imprisonment.

Here's the link if you want to read the whole code on Community Supervision (a.k.a. probation):

https://statutes.capitol.texas.gov/D...htm/CR.42A.htm Originally Posted by The Proper Stranger
10 year punishment equals probation
did she testify that the place reeked of weed? Originally Posted by Chung Tran
I don't care about her testimony about it. I am assuming you don't know shit about daily pot heads. Do you eat ice cream at 10 PM? LOL

Regardless, my point is that guy was never a threat to her to justify deadly force.

She'll have a cellmate in prison. It just won't be a black one.
I’m surprised her first shooting has not been raised into question. Maybe I’m wrong but isn’t this her second shooting ?
I’m surprised her first shooting has not been raised into question. Maybe I’m wrong but isn’t this her second shooting ? Originally Posted by FunMonday
I believe her first incident was a stun gun.
https://www.wfaa.com/mobile/article/.../287-593030871

Some perp went for a cops gun so Guyger shot him. If in fact this is what happened he needed a cap in his ass but she should have known not to post stupid comments and send stupid texts. Especially after she shot someone