Confederate flag was the flag of traitors

• Old-T
  • 11-26-2013, 08:23 AM
IBCondomMan, you continue to try to lie by slight of hand.

Yes, Lincoln wanted to preserve the union.
Why? Because the Confederacy was trying to break away.
Why were they trying to break away?
For many reasons, most of which were economic and philosophical.
And most those economic and philosophical reasons were intrinsically connected to slavery, at least for the wealthy and powerful in the south.

So your comments about Lincoln's public statements are true, but they are a diversion. Slavery was the central foundational issue, though not always the publicly acknowledged symptom. Listening to you continue to try and make apologies for slavery because it wasn't really all that bad is disgusting.
Looks like your asshole is so reamed your boyfriend has taken to wearing full protection, you cum-gobbling golem fucktard.

BTW, you cum-gobbling golem fucktard, took a graduate level course on semiotics some 20+ years ago; didn't need to look anything up, you cum-gobbling golem fucktard.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Again with my asshole.

You're a butt stalker. Everybody knows that the rectum ... Apparently mine ... Is the fount from which all pleasure flows.

A "graduate-level" course? That means that you're spinning again, Corpy. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt, though. what does is symbol signify?

"Some 20+ years ago?" I'll tell you that you never had any formal education in writing.

But you placed out of shit wallowing, didn't you, you gay fuck doll wannabe?

SQUEAK! SQUEAK! SQUEAK!!!
Again with my asshole.

You're a butt stalker. Everybody knows that the rectum ... Apparently mine ... Is the fount from which all pleasure flows.

A "graduate-level" course? That means that you're spinning again, Corpy. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt, though. what does is symbol signify?

"Some 20+ years ago?" I'll tell you that you never had any formal education in writing.

But you placed out of shit wallowing, didn't you, you gay fuck doll wannabe?

SQUEAK! SQUEAK! SQUEAK!!!
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

You are an unrepentant, degenerate asshole, you cum-gobbling golem fucktard, and here's right back at you and your squeaky, plastic playmate, you cum-gobbling golem fucktard.

[/SIZE]

You are an unrepentant, degenerate asshole, you cum-gobbling golem fucktard, and here's right back at you and your squeaky, plastic playmate, you cum-gobbling golem fucktard.

Unrepentant? For WHAT? Calling YOU names?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

What a lying, shit wallowing, gay fuck doll wannabe.

Where did you get your "graduate-level" degree, Corpy? I bet you looked stunning in your robe and mortarboard. What field of study? SQEUAKING?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA,
Originally Posted by ExNYer Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Ah, now we're getting somewhere. So, the Congo, which was essentially another SLAVE state like the American South is worse than the Confederacy? Leopold's corvée system was not significantly different from the forced labor required by the communist states of Mao, Stalin and Pol Pot meant NO CHOICE for the hundreds of millions of people being victimized, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass.

Well, good for you IBH! You have finally wised up to the evil of race-based slavery. It's good that you finally admitted that slavery under the Confederacy wasn't as atrocious as Leopold's reign in the Congo, you lying, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass; thus, you've admitted that your OP was balderdash.

However, I would note that your standard - population increasing through procreation - means that Communist China was NOT worse than the American south. Because despite the deaths from the Cultural Revoluatoin, China's population actually grew under Mao. But as you acknowledged, the population of African Americans also grew in the American south, you lying, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass: 600,000 to four million ... nearly a seven-fold growth rate while China hasn't yet doubled; thus again, proving you're a lying, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass; thus, you've admitted that your OP was balderdash. And it grew A LOT. It didn't actually stop growing - if at all - until recently as a result of the one-child policy.

And, if it hadn't been for the Nazis, I'm sure Russia'a population would have grown - even under Stalin. Some estimate that Stalin killed or caused the death of one out of every three Soviet citizens, you lying, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass.

But thanks again for noting that while the communist states weren't as lethal as the American south was for blacks, at least another slave state (Belgian Congo) that victimized blacks was worse. Leopold's corvée system was not significantly different from the forced labor required by the communist states of Mao, Stalin and Pol Pot wherein hundreds of millions of people were victimized, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass. The Confederacy stands in good company.. It's good that you finally admitted that slavery under the Confederacy wasn't as atrocious as Leopold's reign in the Congo, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass; thus, you've admitted that your OP was balderdash.

Ah, so you demand proof of the obvious. Typical. You will deny the obvious rather than try to refute it. But it's your assertion that the life expectancy of a slave was significantly shorter than that of micks working in malarial swamps, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass, you need to prove it.

Since you are the King of Google and Wikipedia, we both know that if you had found any evidence at all that black slaves lived as long as whites and freemen, you would have posted it LONG ago. You need to prove your argument, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass, and you have not done so. But, you found the opposite no doubt. "The Decennial Digest reports there were 1,570 slaves age 100 and up on the 1860 slave schedules. Using the 1860 slave census index at Ancestry online, I have found 1,555, which are included in the table." Shove that up your ass, you lying, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass.

And how much GREATER would the life expectancy have been if that wainwright was free, you degenerate? You're deflecting, you lying, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass, and your pretentious "universals" and "absolutes" were proved to be a lie, you lying, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass.

Where were my universals and absolutes proven to be lies, you moral cretin?

And you cited a statistic that some slaves lived to be over 100. That is anecdotal evidence asshole.

WHERE is the comparison to how long the AVERAGE slave lived to the AVERAGE white or freeman? That is the only relevant comparison, you liar. I will take that as an admission that you are hiding bad statistics, like you typically do.

Shove THAT up YOUR ass, if there is any room left in there, tranny fuckee.

So, according to you "Leopold's corvée system was not significantly different from the forced labor required by the communist states of Mao, Stalin and Pol Pot..." Are we supposed your lying word for that? Or can you PROVE is was not significantly different?

Also, I never
asserted that the life expectancy of a slave was significantly shorter than that of Irish working in malarial swamps. In fact, I never mentioned the Irish, YOU did.

Also, that is an invalid comparison. You are picking ONE group that is working at a particularly hazardous job and comparing them to the average slave. That is like saying the average 1860s coal miner lived a shorter life than the average slave. Even if true that is IRRELEVANT. You have to compare the average white or freeman (regardless of job) to the average slave. But you can't can you, liar?

And according to the stats on this page:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_China

.... the Chinese population in the 1953 census was
582,603,417 and in the 2010 census, it was 1,339,724,852. That is a 2.3-fold in increase in population in 60 years. You said the "Chinese population hasn't yet doubled". So you were wrong there, too.

Also, you compared a seven-fold population increase for slaves that occurred over a 250 year period with a Chinese population that more than doubled over essentially a 60 year period. Just how dishonest can you be?

If you extrapolate a 2.3x increase in 60 years under Communist ruler over a 250 year period, the Chinese population would increase 28 fold - a lot more than a seven fold increase.

And according to this stat:

http://www.indexmundi.com/facts/chin...tancy-at-birth

... Chinese life expectancy has increased from 45 years to 75 years between 1960 and 2010. DESPITE the miillions of premature deaths in labor camps.

So communism has arguably much better for the life expectancy of the average Chinese than for the average American slave. Got it?

Where were my universals and absolutes proven to be lies, you moral cretin? Everyone of my posts repudiates as lies everyone of your universals and absolutes, you lying, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass. Then there is Little Timmy-tard, and others, who repudiated one of your points about why Confederate soldiers fought, you lying, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass. Then there was Old-Twerp: the Prophylactic Man who unintentionally repudiated your absolute of there being nothing worse than being a slave under the Confederate government/flag, when he stated there was no horror worse than the Middle Passage -- which was not done under the Confederate government/flag -- but rather under the Stars and Stripes by Yankee slave traders from New England and New York, you lying, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass. IFFY's videos also prove your universals are lies, you lying, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass. Then you conceded that the Nazi's were worse, you lying, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass, and that one concession was all that was needed to prove that your absolutes and universals are lies, you lying, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass. But then you conceded that Leopold's reign in the Congo was worse, again proving that your absolutes and universals are lies, you lying, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass. Wait, wait, here's the real kicker, you lying, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass, your wiki article on China again proves that your absolutes and universals are lies, you lying, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass. Your lying, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee ass was repudiated, multiple times by multiple people, you lying, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass.

And you cited a statistic that some slaves lived to be over 100. That is anecdotal evidence asshole. That's official, documented evidence, you lying, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass.

WHERE is the comparison to how long the AVERAGE slave lived to the AVERAGE white or freeman? You didn't provide one to prove that there was a difference or prove your POV, you lying, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass.

That is the only relevant comparison, you liar. Then why haven't you provided one, you lying, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass?

I will take that as an admission that you are hiding bad statistics, like you typically do. That's your way of admitting you cannot support your POV with facts, you lying, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass.

Shove THAT up YOUR ass, if there is any room left in there, tranny fuckee. You really shouldn't call your cheap, double-bagger, whoring-sister a "tranny", you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass.

So, according to you "Leopold's corvée system was not significantly different from the forced labor required by the communist states of Mao, Stalin and Pol Pot..." Are we supposed your lying word for that? Or can you PROVE is was not significantly different? Read the accounts ... or wiki, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass. Everyone of those regimes employed some form of forced labor, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass.

Also, I never asserted that the life expectancy of a slave was significantly shorter than that of Irish working in malarial swamps. In fact, I never mentioned the Irish, YOU did. You're a liar, you lying, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass.

Also, that is an invalid comparison. You are picking ONE group that is working at a particularly hazardous job and comparing them to the average slave. Perhaps you'd rather compare them to the 1,300 or so Chinamen who died from accidents and disease as they drove the Central Pacific Railroad through the Sierra Nevada Mountains, you lying, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass. Or maybe you'd rather compare them to the even greater number of micks who died building the Union Pacific Railroad, you lying, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass, but that might be unfair because things were worse for micks because they had poor hygiene and they frequently drank to excess, unlike the Chinese who both bathed and washed their clothes regularly, ate healthy diets and abstained from drinking to excess.

That is like saying the average 1860s coal miner lived a shorter life than the average slave. It was your lying, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee ass that was making such an issue of comparing a slaves work to a freeman's work, you lying, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass. Now your lying, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee ass wants to dismiss the evidence against your POV as "irrelevant" -- you were repudiated, you lying, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass.

Even if true that is IRRELEVANT. You have to compare the average white or freeman (regardless of job) to the average slave. Those Irishmen were "average" workmen, you lying, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass.

But you can't can you, liar? Already proved that you're the liar here, you lying, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass.

Also, liar, you compared a seven-fold population increase for slaves that occurred over a 250 year period with a Chinese population doubling that occurred over essentially a 60 year period. Just how dishonest can you be? Try again asshole, most of that growth came between 1790 and 1860, you lying, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass. The 1790 U.S. Census enumerated 694,280 slaves, you lying, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass. Then, in 1860, the U.S. Census enumerated 3,950,343 slaves, you lying, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass. So most of that sevenfold growth took place in the 70 years before the Civil War, and not in the preceding 180 years, you lying, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass.

.... the Chinese population in the 1953 census was 582,603,417 and in the 2010 census, it was 1,339,724,852. That is a 2.3-fold in increase in population in 60 years. You said the "Chinese population hasn't yet doubled". So you were wrong there, too. Try again asshole, 650 million was the baseline cited above for China's population in 1958, so the population has barely doubled since 1958, you lying, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass. And just to put your lying Yankee ass in another really twisted knot, you lying, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass, from your wiki source are birth and death statistics for the years 1957 to 1962 bracketing Mao's "Great Leap Forward" (1958-1961). Up to 1957, you lying, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass, China's population growth was clipping along at a 20+% growth rate per year, and then, you lying, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass, in 1958 it began to decline, and then even went negative in 1960 -- deaths out numbered births.
• 1957...23.23%
• 1958...17.24%
• 1959...10.19%
• 1960....-4.57%
• 1961.... 3.78%
• 1962...26.99%
Hence, your lying, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee ass has been thoroughly repudiated with your own wiki source, you lying, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass.
Originally Posted by ExNYer
Where were my universals and absolutes proven to be lies, you moral cretin? Everyone of my posts repudiates as lies everyone of your universals and absolutes, you lying, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass.
Everyone of your posts has been your OPINION about what was worse than the Confederacy - and nothing more.

And you cited a statistic that some slaves lived to be over 100. That is anecdotal evidence asshole. That's official, documented evidence, you lying, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass.
Shithead, it is still anecdotal even if it is documented. Those are not contradictory ideas you pseudo-intellect.

WHERE is the comparison to how long the AVERAGE slave lived to the AVERAGE white or freeman? That is the only relevant comparison, you liar. Then why haven't you provided one, you lying, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass?
Are you really trying to imply that living under slavery had no ill health affects ON AVERAGE that living as a freeman? More importantly, do you think the southern states kept accurate records of how many slaves they killed off and how early? The burden is on YOU to refute the obvious.

So, according to you "Leopold's corvée system was not significantly different from the forced labor required by the communist states of Mao, Stalin and Pol Pot..." Are we supposed your lying word for that? Or can you PROVE is was not significantly different? Read the accounts ... or wiki, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass. Everyone of those regimes employed some form of forced labor, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass.

Also, I never asserted that the life expectancy of a slave was significantly shorter than that of Irish working in malarial swamps. In fact, I never mentioned the Irish, YOU did. You're a liar, you lying, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass.
Are you really denying that YOU brought up the Irish working in the swamps?

Also, that is an invalid comparison. You are picking ONE group that is working at a particularly hazardous job and comparing them to the average slave. Perhaps you'd rather compare them to the 1,300 or so Chinamen who died from accidents and disease as they drove the Central Pacific Railroad through the Sierra Nevada Mountains, you lying, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass.
No stupid, you just made the SAME mistake. You don't isolate for ANY occupation. You compare the average for ALL black slaves to the average for ALL whites or ALL black freemen.

That is like saying the average 1860s coal miner lived a shorter life than the average slave. It was your lying, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee ass that was making such an issue of comparing a slaves work to a freeman's work, you lying, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass. Now your lying, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee ass wants to dismiss the evidence against your POV as "irrelevant" -- you were repudiated, you lying, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass.
Once again, asshole,
you don't isolate for ANY occupation. You compare the average for ALL black slaves to the average for ALL whites or ALL black freemen. And you, not me, are the one trying to compare all black slaves to particularly dangerous job occupations. Because you are dishonest, of course.

Even if true that is IRRELEVANT. You have to compare the average white or freeman (regardless of job) to the average slave. Those Irishmen were "average" workmen, you lying, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass.
No, dumbshit, they were working in ONE particular job that was dangerous. So by definition, they would not be the average. Do you not know anything about randomized testing?

Also, liar, you compared a seven-fold population increase for slaves that occurred over a 250 year period with a Chinese population doubling that occurred over essentially a 60 year period. Just how dishonest can you be? Try again asshole, most of that growth came between 1790 and 1860, you lying, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass. The 1790 U.S. Census enumerated 694,280 slaves, you lying, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass. Then, in 1860, the U.S. Census enumerated 3,950,343 slaves, you lying, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass. So most of that sevenfold growth took place in the 70 years before the Civil War, and not in the preceding 180 years, you lying, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass.

Do you actually believe those numbers? Here is your first cite:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slavery..._United_States

...which says that a TOTAL of about 600,000 slaves were imported into the Thirteen Colonies. And that began in 1610.

Your second cite says that in 1790, there were only 694,000 slaves in the US. So, are we supposed to believe that over the course of 180 years, those 600,000 slaves only grew by about 94,000?

And THEN in the next 70 years, they grew by 3,256,000? That means the population went up by 5.7x in 70 years. THAT means that the AVERAGE male-female pair of slaves born in 1790 had to have about 12 descendents by the time they were 70. And that's the AVERAGE. For every couple that was sterile, or where the female died in an earlier childbirth, another couple had to produce 15 or 17 descendants.

Again don't you think those numbers are WRONG?

Or how about this - The US continued to IMPORT large numbers of slaves after 1790. So the population growth you cited isn't birth related, it's (forced) immigration related. In which case your comparisons to China are ridiculous. You are trying to compare apples to oranges.

.... the Chinese population in the 1953 census was 582,603,417 and in the 2010 census, it was 1,339,724,852. That is a 2.3-fold in increase in population in 60 years. You said the "Chinese population hasn't yet doubled". So you were wrong there, too. Try again asshole, 650 million was the baseline cited above for China's population in 1958, so the population has barely doubled since 1958, you lying, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass.
Oh, so you are just going to cut off 5 years for population growth under communist rule in order to make the numbers work in your favor, liar? And it you really want to get the numbers accurate, you have to start in 1950, not even 1953, to get the true population growth under Chinese rule. So it is even higher than 2.3x.

And just to put your lying Yankee ass in another really twisted knot, you lying, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass, from your wiki source are birth and death statistics for the years 1957 to 1962 bracketing Mao's "Great Leap Forward" (1958-1961). Up to 1957, you lying, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass, China's population growth was clipping along at a 20+% growth rate per year, and then, you lying, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass, in 1958 it began to decline, and then even went negative in 1960 -- deaths out numbered births.
• 1957...23.23%
• 1958...17.24%
• 1959...10.19%
• 1960....-4.57%
• 1961.... 3.78%
• 1962...26.99%
Hence, your lying, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee ass has been thoroughly repudiated with your own wiki source, you lying, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass.

Oh, so now you are cherry picking the four worst years of communist rule in order to come up with your AVERAGE? How dishonest are you?
  • CJ7
  • 11-26-2013, 05:12 PM
Unrepentant? For WHAT? Calling YOU names?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

What a lying, shit wallowing, gay fuck doll wannabe.

Where did you get your "graduate-level" degree, Corpy? I bet you looked stunning in your robe and mortarboard. What field of study? SQEUAKING?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

keep it up, and sooner or later IBsqueaky will evolve
Special for you... TsFLFer.. with banjo, fiddles and all... enjoy

Special for you... TsFLFer.. with banjo, fiddles and all... enjoy

Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Back at you hillbilly:

Back at you hillbilly:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ccQ6cT-9kk Originally Posted by ExNYer
You God Damn right, scalawag...

You God Damn right, scalawag...

Nice video. Interesting crowd. Where are all the black and hispanic people?
Nice video. Interesting crowd. Where are all the black and hispanic people? Originally Posted by ExNYer
They were busy at the Juneteenth and Cinco de Mayo celebrations...you liberal fraudster ... you are a carpetbagger extraordinaire...

AWAY! AWAY! AWAY! You Okingboy voting scalawag...

They were busy at the Juneteenth and Cinco de Mayo celebrations...you liberal fraudster ... you are a carpetbagger extraordinaire...

You really didn't get the irony in that Dylan video, did you?