Best Providers 35 Plus age bracket

• zJS
  • 12-15-2017, 12:06 PM
NONE. If I wanted old, I'D fuck my SO.
Great thread for us under 35 guys that like mature ladies.
NONE. If I wanted old, I'D fuck my SO. Originally Posted by zJS

Then kindly stay off of our thread and promote the ladies you do see. No need to be an asshat, is there?
Then kindly stay off of our thread and promote the ladies you do see. No need to be an asshat, is there? Originally Posted by Kendall4U
Just another troll imo pretty lady....the mature crowd is where it's at...i hope to be a part of this in about 5 years when I'm over 35.

Stay milf-a-luscious...
Add me too the list of the dirty thirties �� I just want to say to the ladies still in their 20's that it only gets better!
Soooo right Kim! Ladies don’t start to blossum til 35 or 40!
What I like best about the 35+ is the symptoms of GPS have pretty much cleared up. If the rate is up in this group... so is the value! I have never had a bad session with a confident mature woman.

The younger ones though... there are rare unicorns in that group.

Rule of thumb

1. Never paying for AA. True sluts everywhere and they beg for it.

2. If you aren't "spectacular body" worthy... not paying... too many on match and POF that aren't great but not bad either that are begging for a good pussy licking.

3. Mature confident women with a great body are rare and usually the best lovers!

4. Too many tattoos "former stripper" syndrome. Nothing more than a lay and will be nothing more than a lay. I'm not going to buy a car ever that is covered with bumper stickers that can't be removed.
Rule of thumb

1. Never paying for AA. True sluts everywhere and they beg for it. Originally Posted by KeepFrozen
que?
What I like best about the 35+ is the symptoms of GPS have pretty much cleared up. If the rate is up in this group... so is the value! I have never had a bad session with a confident mature woman.

The younger ones though... there are rare unicorns in that group.

Rule of thumb

1. Never paying for AA. True sluts everywhere and they beg for it.

2. If you aren't "spectacular body" worthy... not paying... too many on match and POF that aren't great but not bad either that are begging for a good pussy licking.

3. Mature confident women with a great body are rare and usually the best lovers!

4. Too many tattoos "former stripper" syndrome. Nothing more than a lay and will be nothing more than a lay. I'm not going to buy a car ever that is covered with bumper stickers that can't be removed. Originally Posted by KeepFrozen
You sound like a pompous asshole...im not even AA and I'm fucking offended by your statement. Ugh.
In alphabetical order.

1. Abby Nicole
2. Berkleigh
3. Brandee69
4. Ginger Katt
5. Heather Winston
6. Kendall4U
7. Reese Foster
8. Samantha Thom
9. Shea Veile
10. Torre Tames
Wow man,you REALLY want digging for this thread.
Take the good ones that state 25 and assume they are 35.
Nice revamp ..
April DFW
Brandee69 in Arlington is always worth the visit. She is a sexy sweetheart!