"Je Suis Nigeria"?

You still don't realize you look as stupid as he does, do you? Originally Posted by DSK
I am not the one endlessly replying to a emoticon. He is approaching a month of it.
You deserve to be laughed at, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp, because you lied and misrepresented Dr. Rothschild's position on syphilis just like you lied and misrepresented Mr. Lamb's position regarding the Crusades. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
29 Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Don't act so surprised, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp. You deserve to be laughed at, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp, because of how you lied and misrepresented Dr. Rothschild's position on syphilis just like how you lied and misrepresented Mr. Lamb's position regarding the Crusades.
  • Old-T
  • 03-05-2015, 10:32 PM
I am not the one endlessly replying to a emoticon. He is approaching a month of it. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
So the bloated buffoon who gets apoplectic when. Someone happens to mention how many posts he has, hypocritically mentions smiley faces. Is that what you are saying? That IB is two-faced?

I am shocked!

(Well, not really.)
Don't act so surprised, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp. You deserve to be laughed at, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp, because of how you lied and misrepresented Dr. Rothschild's position on syphilis just like how you lied and misrepresented Mr. Lamb's position regarding the Crusades. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
30 Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You still haven't explained why you lied and misrepresented Dr. Rothschild's position on syphilis like you are now lying and misrepresenting Mr. Lamb's position regarding the Crusades, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp.

So the bloated buffoon who gets apoplectic when. Someone happens to mention how many posts he has, hypocritically mentions smiley faces. Is that what you are saying? That IB is two-faced?

I am shocked!

(Well, not really.)
Originally Posted by Old-T
You're a pathetic, two-bit, lying troll, Old-THUMPER.
You still haven't explained why you lied and misrepresented Dr. Rothschild's position on syphilis like you are now lying and misrepresenting Mr. Lamb's position regarding the Crusades, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp.

You're a pathetic, two-bit, lying troll, Old-THUMPER. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
31 Originally Posted by i'va biggen
It's really stupid of you to not understand what you read, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp. You claimed you read Dr. Rothschild's position on the origins of syphilis and Mr. Lamb's position regarding the origins of the Crusades, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp, but then you wholly misrepresent what they said, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp. While you were stupid to initially misstate their positions, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp, you're a liar to persist in misrepresenting what they said, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp.
It's really stupid of you to not understand what you read, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp. You claimed you read Dr. Rothschild's position on the origins of syphilis and Mr. Lamb's position regarding the origins of the Crusades, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp, but then you wholly misrepresent what they said, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp. While you were stupid to initially misstate their positions, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp, you're a liar to persist in misrepresenting what they said, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
32 Originally Posted by i'va biggen
More than thirty-two times, now, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp, you've had the opportunity to explain why you lied and misrepresented Dr. Rothschild's position on syphilis and why you lied and misrepresented Mr. Lamb's position regarding the Crusades.
OH. So now it's not about Lamb and the Crusades (obviously trying to back off of defending Christendom). Now it's Rothschild and one of your favorite STDs. Can you get syphyllis from fucking TRANNIES?

You should have rain away from this disaster of a bed shitter weeks ago, IBIdiot.

But NOOOOO, you continue to crap the bed and wallow in your own effluence.

Stupid toad.

OH. So you never meant Lamb to begin with. Now it's Rothschild.

Stumpy the Inbred Chimp should have rain away from this disaster of a bed shitter weeks ago, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp.

But NOOOOO, you continue to crap the bed and wallow in your own effluence.

Stupid toad.

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
FTFY, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.
Ahh, the old FTFY ploy. That is a dead give away that YOU GOT NOTHIN LEFT, IBTrannyFuckee.
Ahh, the old FTFY ploy. That is a dead give away that YOU GOT NOTHIN LEFT, IBTrannyFuckee. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Considering how you were the one being addressed, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM, "nothing" was more than adequate.
That's not what I posted, IBIdiot.