Providers who have been run off the board by trolls...

My problem is this, whatever happened to just visiting a lady, pay her, have fun, then leave? You guys are making this a lot harder than it needs to be.
[COLOR="Blue"][B]Not to cast aspersions on how any of you mongers get down, but we hobby differently bruh.
Originally Posted by Island_Gent
Then you only read some of my Reviews. And, then of course, there are the reviews that will never be written ... I don't crap in my own nest, if you get my drift.
No thancks. I enjoy my paycheck. Originally Posted by YummyMarie
smart lady

LOL! Does that mean the Pink Panther peeks behind the Pink Curtain? Originally Posted by StinkyFingers
You are slow on the uptake.........of course I can see behind the Pinck Curtain.
Just say "Thanck you, Wakeup" and keep your head down.........ijs Originally Posted by dearhunter
Ain't that just the Tebowdamn fucking truth...
And Natalia did not make a sarcastic comment....she put an alert out about infoshare! She alerted ladies not to post in there! Do you understand how fucking stupid that was? It means you do not have to believe me, believe her response. Originally Posted by WTF
She alerted ladies not to post in infoshare. So what? That does not prove anything you claim.

I don't believe you for the obvious reason that you first tried to make everyone think you had direct evidence and then you admitted that your allegations were speculation about speculation. So, you're a proven liar with blown credibility and no facts. Tell me something I don't already know.
Ain't that just the Tebowdamn fucking truth... Originally Posted by Wakeup
Sounds like you two would like to be alone so get a room or something.
Then you only read some of my Reviews. And, then of course, there are the reviews that will never be written ... I don't crap in my own nest, if you get my drift. Originally Posted by StinkyFingers
Ain't that just the Tebowdamn fucking truth... Originally Posted by Wakeup
Now here's good one ... I fucked ^^^ his wife and she never even knew I was Stinkyfingers. Actually, the thrill of her not knowing it was better than the fuck.
smart lady

You are slow on the uptake.........of course I can see behind the Pinck Curtain. Originally Posted by dearhunter
Naawww ... I'm generally not interested in any of this Board drama bullshit, so I don't pay much attention and don't want to get involved. But, this train wreck is fun to watch.
  • WTF
  • 12-05-2015, 10:37 PM
She alerted ladies not to post in infoshare. So what? That does not prove anything you claim.

I don't believe you for the obvious reason that you first tried to make everyone think you had direct evidence and then you admitted that your allegations were speculation about speculation. So, you're a proven liar with blown credibility and no facts. Tell me something I don't already know. Originally Posted by StinkyFingers

You have trouble reading those words between the lines don't you feller.

Carry on with your OJ acquittal bullshit. If that is who you have to compare Natalia to ...

Why would Natalia tell ladies not to post in infoshare? Have you thought about that? Be like me telling you there is a Lion in your house and Natalia put it there and then her not denying it and warning her friends not to go in your house. Sounds like my so called speculation was spot on. Natalia is a Lying.

Catch that pun?
Why would Natalia tell ladies not to post in infoshare? Have you thought about that? Be like me telling you there is a Lion in your house and Natalia put it there and then not denying it and warning her friends not to go in your house. Sounds like my so called speculation was spot on. Natalia is a Lying. Originally Posted by WTF
LOL! Dude, your explanation of the relevance of Natalia telling ladies not to post in infoshare .... the lion in the house ... TFF! Speak english, Moron. That explains absolutely nothing.

So to try to explain how NM telling ladies to not post in inforshare relates to your allegation ... you resort to an analogy about lions and tiger and bears? ROFLMAO!

Again, you allege that NM told ladies to not post in infoshare. How does that in any way relate to your original allegation?

The fact is that you do not have any evidence to support your speculation upon speculation and your dots don't connect ... Oh! ... And, you been proven to be a liar.
Again, you allege that NM told ladies to not post in infoshare. How does that in any way relate to your original allegation?. Originally Posted by StinkyFingers
One more last thing for the ladies:
Whatever y'all do, DO NOT post anything on infoshare, I repeat DO NOT do it. It is not safe and it is not worth it, it will cost you more than what you can ever imagine.
Originally Posted by Natalia Mori
Point of order;
That doesn't look like a allegation.
  • WTF
  • 12-05-2015, 11:04 PM

Again, you allege that NM told ladies to not post in infoshare. How does that in any way relate to your original allegation?

. Originally Posted by StinkyFingers
I'm not alleging shit....she posted it.

How is that related Johnny Cockran asks.....hmmmmm. She thinks I can see what is posted in infoshare and she is now warning ladies not to post there.

Why do you think she warned ladies not to post in infoshare? I can't wait to hear this.

You are like the OJ jurist. .. if you did not see OJ do it...do not convict...despite a mountain of DNA evidence. Do you think we landed on the moon? ...or just because you did not see it in person was it staged?
  • WTF
  • 12-05-2015, 11:08 PM
Naawww ... I'm generally not interested in any of this Board drama bullshit, so I don't pay much attention and don't want to get involved. But, this train wreck is fun to watch. Originally Posted by StinkyFingers
Had you paid attention to a post of his a few days ago...you'd be playing chess instead of checkers.
Now this is too fucking funny! So anyone who does not agree with your acknowledged "speculation" is WKing? SMH. I am not defending NM and I never said she did not do it. But, I am asking those to are making accusations to post proof. Since if she did not do what you say, she cannot prove a negative.

So far, not one single bit of proof from anyone. WTF admitted that his line of shit is pure speculation upon speculation.

If you "know for sure" ... then you should be able to post evidence.

Just your 2 cents ... so it's back to sucking dick for chump change ... Guess that Oil & Girls gig didn't pan out. Originally Posted by StinkyFingers
What gig are you speaking of ? I don't suck dick for chump change sweetie but keep on hating is that all you got come on say what you really want..
Now here's good one ... I fucked ^^^ his wife and she never even knew I was Stinkyfingers. Actually, the thrill of her not knowing it was better than the fuck. Originally Posted by StinkyFingers
Sweet...you paid for our anniversary dinner...much thanks!