Shayla's Prices Are About to Skyrocket

Hey, what happended to the OP? chuckie?
He's been quiet in here... Originally Posted by mijo(BFE)
Charles is basking in the glory of starting one of the mosted viwed threads of all time! Over 8700 views! It has already passed the Chocomans booty thread on posts. On its way to surpassing the Petite show us your assets thread! DAMN! Somebody wake him up! LOL
Holly Molly! The Setman making a post without a poster? Just goes to show you, anything can happen in a Shay Shay thread!

Hey if you guys want to have some fun when your not drooling over the "few" Shay Shay pictures we have, go to Setman's profile. Click other posts by Setman and start looking at his posters! Now thats an afternoon of fun!

Here is one of his latest posters... I love this one! Setman, we need a Shay Shay poster!

Originally Posted by Still Looking
One does not pay the price of sex, one enjoys the price of sex.

Enjoy yourself.

Be safe.

Stay cool.

Setty

Enjoy yourself.

Be safe.

Stay cool.

Setty Originally Posted by setman
The Setman has spoken! Shay Shay asset poster! Does it get any better than this? I think not!

Thanks Setman!
And this one?
Originally Posted by waverunner234
now, that is a "are you glad to see me:" face!

Enjoy yourself.

Be safe.

Stay cool.

Setty Originally Posted by setman
Sorry, can I ask you to refrain from using my photography without consent. Please see my post in this thread on it

Enjoy! Originally Posted by canuckvic
Sorry I pulled this picture. I do own the photo and I did take the photo with my equipment and it is my property however Shayla was not comfortable with it being posted in eccie or any other forums/blogs/etc.
No one has the right to use that photo without my permission. Please honor Shayla's wishes and my request to no longer use the photo.
Any further posting without my permission along with Shayla's consent will result in the likelyhood Shayla will not travel to the US starting April 1st for any appointsments for the foreseeable future.
I thank everyone for adhereing to my request along with Shayla's request.
Sorry I pulled this picture. I do own the photo and I did take the photo with my equipment and it is my property however Shayla was not comfortable with it being posted in eccie or any other forums/blogs/etc.
No one has the right to use that photo without my permission. Please honor Shayla's wishes and my request to no longer use the photo.
Any further posting without my permission along with Shayla's consent will result in the likelyhood Shayla will not travel to the US starting April 1st for any appointsments for the foreseeable future.
I thank everyone for adhereing to my request along with Shayla's request. Originally Posted by canuckvic
Exactly how this should handled.
Why don't we post Shayla "sightings", even if they're not her. Like the ones I posted in houston earlier. You know, her...

Sorry, can I ask you to refrain from using my photography without consent. Please see my post in this thread on it Originally Posted by canuckvic
I thank everyone for adhereing to my request along with Shayla's request. Originally Posted by canuckvic
You screwed yourself CV. You posted this picture on a public board without restrictions, and you can't now complain about its use or try and restrict it. And if Shayla takes her vengeance on anyone, it should be you. She can't very well take it out on subsequent offenders.

As well as any threats of not coming to the states...she doesn't appear to do that much anyway. An empty threat.
You screwed yourself CV. You posted this picture on a public board without restrictions, and you can't now complain about its use or try and restrict it. And if Shayla takes her vengeance on anyone, it should be you. She can't very well take it out on subsequent offenders.

As well as any threats of not coming to the states...she doesn't appear to do that much anyway. An empty threat. Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
If Canukvic and Shayla request a picture or pictures not be posted, then as gentleman we honor their wishes. It’s the right thing to do! Mistake, Accident or just changing one’s mind should be respected. I have taken tons of pictures. I always secure permission to post them. But will take them down at a moment’s notice if requested. It’s the right thing to do! Nobody needs to make a threat to have me do the right thing.

I will say one thing... I bet that picture got some guys making travel plans! LOL

Here is a picture for you guys... this is ToriofAustin. She is an Italian / Iranian beauty! Now she is not Shayla but DAMN! And she is the first to sport the new limited edition TEAM SL T-Shirt! LOL

SL Review:

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=412784
@SL - We'll just have to agree to disagree. IMO, if you don't want something bandied about, don't put it on a public bulletin board. Has nothing to do with being a gentleman. Has everything to do with common sense.

[BTW, I wanted to see Tori, just never got around to it. Hope you had a good time. I'm sure you had a better time than I would have.]
@SL - We'll just have to agree to disagree. IMO, if you don't want something bandied about, don't put it on a public bulletin board. Has nothing to do with being a gentleman. Has everything to do with common sense.

[BTW, I wanted to see Tori, just never got around to it. Hope you had a good time. I'm sure you had a better time than I would have.] Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
Charles, if they show up, I always have a good time! LOL
Just jumped in on this thread...
Why is she unavailable to most of you?
Just curious...

We see your showcase and we're obviously not blind...and I can't speak for others but you are definitely intriguing. You build curiosity....

You are not available to many of us, so we wonder.

Lust builds...and desire sets in.

It's only natural for us to want what we can't have. Originally Posted by john353
Just jumped in on this thread...
Why is she unavailable to most of you?
Just curious...
Originally Posted by Summer70s

She lives in Uruguay.