How many of us are left from ASPD?

That's one story, JPdM.

But if that was the case, why did the amp ladies throw him elaborate birthday parties off location even after he left being a mod?

They didn't. we had some gatherings from time to time and occasionally some amp girls would show up, by our invites of course. i know. i was there. they weren't throwing anyone let alone Jerry-d a party. unless its to get him to go away that is.

Don't believe everything you hear. He taught me you catch more flies with honey than vinegar in the hobby. Originally Posted by Glenn Quagmire
Did he also teach you to be an asshole? because that's what jerry-d was. an asshole that not any of the ampgirls wanted anything to do with. i know several that would flat refuse to see him. he tried to threaten several top girls in the day with bad/fake reviews if he didn't get what he wanted. all of them just laughed at him. they had guys lined up to see them and knew jerry-d couldn't do shit to stop their biz if he tried. and one of them was the Queen herself since we are gettin' all old school today.
(Edit by staff )

#1 - Avoid cases of unprovoked rudeness to others. No place for it here. Yes, with the dynamic nature of the threads and topics, tempers will flare and things will become heated from time to time. You may often encounter individuals who become passionate or emotional when expressing one's opinion or point of view. That's all understood and perfectly acceptable within reason…….but, start slamming or bashing another member and be met with consequences.
I remember an amp chick named Linda that went indy. Spinner Vietnamese chick said she was half French-Canadian. Awesome in the sack, but always said not to review actual services because her husband was on the board and didn't want to lose her green card.

Excellent english for an amp chick.
Let's respect the board guidelines please. We get you don't like the guy. Knock it off with the insults and speculating about another's medical conditions.

Thanks gang!

St. C
I remember an amp chick named Linda that went indy. Spinner Vietnamese chick said she was half French-Canadian. Awesome in the sack, but always said not to review actual services because her husband was on the board and didn't want to lose her green card.

Excellent english for an amp chick. Originally Posted by Glenn Quagmire
Somewhat reminiscent of one of my ATFs: KC (aka OD). Same heritage, but this one had huge natural breasts. Gawd, she was awesome. No hint of an accent, either.

I used to hear from her every once I'm awhile. Last time was a few years ago. She said she was going to take a spin through dallas, but I never heard from her after that.
  • L.A.
  • 04-25-2014, 01:48 PM
Somewhat reminiscent of one of my ATFs: KC (aka OD). Same heritage, but this one had huge natural breasts. Gawd, she was awesome. No hint of an accent, either.

I used to hear from her every once I'm awhile. Last time was a few years ago. She said she was going to take a spin through dallas, but I never heard from her after that. Originally Posted by TinMan
KC thought I was a cop...saw her for a session that never happened at maybe Emerald Spa?
  • raz
  • 04-25-2014, 01:49 PM
1999 or 2000 for me.

Been doing this for awhile.

I disagree with some of you reminiscing the "good ole days". It's all been fun. Was then, is now.

People have come and people have gone. The fundamental game stays the same.
KC thought I was a cop...saw her for a session that never happened at maybe Emerald Spa? Originally Posted by L.A.
That was one of her many stops. She worked at quite a few. She eventually went the indy route before she moved away. She was one passionate little minx!
I never lnew that about jerry d i just remeber him as being a good mod if that is true you all right about i am sorry i posted his name if that is true
  • cabo
  • 05-15-2014, 09:52 PM
Stumbled onto ASPD in 2002. Lots of very good times had.
Seen Bri 10 Years ago and Seen ze in 2008
I had joined ASPD about 4-5 months before they finally went away.
I had watched my mom be an ASPD provider for many years
and watch her be super successful and safe,
so when I made my account, and jumped the proverbial provider broom
I was super excited to join the ASPD community, when it finally went away I remember feeling totally jipped
ASPD. Wow, didn't think I'd see those letters again. Just got back on the board, but still remember a lot of action in the Houston area.
can't believe I just found this thread but not particularly active anymore and usually confine myself to the amp forum.

let's see...started out in the 90's on the old ASSC (alt-sex-strip-clubs) with the handle RAKUMAN. found ASPD around 2002-2003 or therabouts and RAKUMAN was not available so I've been rakuguy ever since. did stints as a mod on ASPD and ECCIE. ASPD was the wild west. lots of drama and fun. the thing i missed most as a mod on ECCIE was not being able to award points for General Cluelessness like we were able to do on ASPD. during my ECCIE mod stint I did review approvals more than anything else. must have done around 10,000 or so. hats off to your mods. they do a lot of work and put up with a lot of crap for all you guys and gals. appreciate them.

personal issues (i have a mentally disabled son) caused me to retire as a mod and tap the brakes on the hobby thing. still dabble on occasion and poke my head in here every so often to see what's going on. it's a unique community to say the least. wish you all well. big shoutout to the hounds. they know who they are.
Old Dee but Good Dee
Activities: everything I wanted....all activities that would fall in the Generally Accepted GFE Principals
Session Length Scheduled: an hour
Fee: three hundred bucks
Total Paid: three hundred bucks
Was Tipping or Upselling an issue? No
Was the Description you were given accurate? Yes
Hair Color and Length: blond to shoulder
Perfume/Fragrance: Fresh and all Natural
Smoking Status: I know she smokes but you could never tell it
Where did you hear about this provider? aspd,Fox,Roadking,etal
Provider`s Body: One of the best looking women I have ever met. Looks like a chick on a Southern California beach.
What was the Provider's Attitude like? "it's about time we met. This is going to be fun."
Comments: Some of my aspd buddies couldn't believe that I haven't seen Casey yet. They knew she was going to be my kind of woman. Gorgeous face, intelligent, and a knockout bod, with a courtesen attitude. Fox even told her at lunch right before our session that she was going to be my next Brooke. (don't ask)

I'm not sure why it took me so long. Probably faceless pics....maybe her giddyup nickname...I like it slow and passionate , and giddyup makes me think of a bucking bronco, and I don't like to fuck like that. (we didn't). She told me she figured it was her attitude on the board, as she knows loud mouth women on the board drive me nuts. Anyway....I made it.

I have missed seeing her at a few private functions that I was unable to attend. On Tuesday I went to a private lunch with a few aspd guys, and she was due to be there. At 1:40 I had to leave and I told the host how dissapointed I was that I didn't get to meet her. The next morning I have PM from her that tells me she showed up 10 minutes after I left. I pm her back asking what she is doing in 2 hours, and if she would like to get together....exteremly short notice....I figured it was no chance. She PM'd back saying she would be free then, and did I want to go get a beer, or have a session. I told her I wanted both! LOL!

Her incall is 2 blocks from my office. I couldn't believe it. Before I showed up, I told SouthernMan about this, and I said, "that could be a good thing, or a bad thing." Two blocks from an excellent provider could lead to a possible frequent flyer situation. LOL

Her place is magnificent. Very high class digs. When I walked in, she had her hair pulled up in this real sexy way, and I thought to myself right then, that it's ashame that you can't fuck hair. We chatted and laughed about the fact that, "we finally meet." RoadKing and Fox had definitely put in some good words about me to her. She likes my bullshit on the board as well, and we laughed about some of you reprobates on the board. We probably talked over 30 minutes, and I NEVER do that. She had gotten me a Corona beer and apologized that she didn't have any limes. I knew right then, that we were going to get along extremely well.

She took me into her wonderful bedroom and the first thing I noticed was that she had a big, fluffy down quilt on the bed. OOH- La-La....this will be nice! I was so hungry for her that I wanted my mouth and hands all over her. The passion was extemely high, whether it was fake or not. We did everything I wanted, especially kissing her gorgeous lips. She had a couple of tricks that made my orgasm last longer, and feel more erotic than usual. After the CFS she lied there on me for awhile, as opposed to immediately yanking the cover and me out of her. I like that.

Her body is a tanned, model material, sex sculpture. Her face belongs in a magazine. Her attitude is so great , that I would date her, if I could. I absolutely adore this woman, as do so many of you.

I am 32Flavors for a reason....I like to move around, and try new flavors. I will have to have more than one scoop of this one, and I don't do that much.

This woman has my highest recomendation
Would you recommend this Provider to others? Yes

Activities: Rooster called it a "mensa fuck", because she is so goddamn smart.....works for me
Session Length Scheduled: many hours, and days
Fee: three hundred bucks per hour
Total Paid: above
Was Tipping or Upselling an issue? No
Was the Description you were given accurate? Yes
Hair Color and Length: blond...to the small of her back....unless she has it pulled up

Perfume/Fragrance: Fresh and all Natural
Smoking Status: I know she smokes but you could never tell it
Where did you hear about this provider? from myself
Provider`s Body: best looking woman I've encountered in 2 or 3 years....was, and still is, a model. If I owned Vogue Magazine, she would be my cover girl for the next twelve months.
What was the Provider's Attitude like? chicks dig me...she's no exception
Comments: I can't believe that my handle is 32Flavors....I'm ashamed of myself....I am, and always have been, a wandering,nomad,rogue. Well....for the 2nd time in 3 years, I have become "oneFlavor" once again. The forefathers saw it coming...I didn't....oh well...what the fuck.

This review is a compilation of about 5 visits in the last 2 weeks, as well as my next one in about 3 hours. Have I told you that I dig this chick? Although I am a horny piece of shit....every now and then I seem to establish some standards. GUC is the standard bearer, as far as I am concerned. In my 25 years of partaking of the forbidden fruit of this game.....and I guess that could be about 3 or 4 hundred different women (jeez, that's disgusting)....I can count on one hand, the ones that I would take out on a date with my real life friends. This girl is one of them....maybe the top of the list. I am an egotistical, vain, type A personality.....guess which chick is just like that? LOL I love this woman....how could I not? She reminds me of me.LOL

Clandestine sex is just that...sometimes it's just a sloppy bbbj.....or for some of you, a 59 minute sport fuck....or some of you, a girl that will listen to your shit, and still kiss you. Every now and then, if you do this long enough....you can actually raise the bar among the 2 of you, and take it to a level that is beyond all that. I haven't done that much.....but here I am.

This woman really doesn't need any reviews right now....I'm actually writing this almost as a tribute, and the slight chance that some newbies don't know about her yet. Anyone that has read some reviews from me, knows what I need in a session, so I don't feel like I need to go there.

I consider the term "she's a maneater", to actually be a compliment. This woman has just about cannibalized moi.

This chick has my highest recommendation of the last 2 and a half years. I've spent an enormous amount of dough this year, in and out of the hobby. The most rewarding, and satifying dough that I have spent all year, has been on this little girl.
Was on ASPD, some of my first posts on eccie were reposts from ASPD. Think I joined in the 2002/03 time frame...same handle as here. Some great providers then (e.g., Tabitha Toy) and there are some great ones now...but I hobby less.