YummyMarie: a place for her random ideas, thoughts, and musings

pyramider
The difference is the amount and depth of the cuts.
Happy birthday pretty woman
Chicks love it when you're mean to them. It's all part of the bad boy persona that keeps them coming back. Originally Posted by jbravo_123
I see this all the time. The more of a dick I am towards them, the more they keep comin back for more. I guess they're thinkin that negative attention is better then no attention.
pyramider
The difference is the amount and depth of the cuts. Originally Posted by tucson
And don't forget location...location is KEY.....

Liliana stay away from the Ginzue(sp) knife.
And don't forget location...location is KEY.....
Originally Posted by Liliana Vess
Just be careful not to cut the taint. It is real difficult to apply a tourniquet to taint.
Someone else posted this on the icky...me likes!

I've been thinking...at some point I will have to bow out of this industry. Don't worry, no retirement threads on the horizon, BUT...

The other day a friend of mine who knows what I do was sitting next to me as I was browsing the icky on my phone. They said, "you KNOWWW, there ARE other websites out there..."

So it dawned on me, "whatever will I do without my hourly dose of raunchy drama and REAL overly-personal discussion topics???"

Should I start shopping around now for a stimulating replacing for my ADD brain?

Peeps, I need your help and input. I don't want to go through the DT's from ECCIE withdrawal. What other drama infused websites and other fun discussion forums can I join? NOT FACEBOOK...

Suggestions please!
Reminds me of the one and only...

lets see how long it takes for his ears to perk up and sense he is being posted about...

You can be Chief Provider Emeritus and carry on your posting here. Your input will be valuable to those just starting out. Sort of a Dear Abby.
I tend to browse various news sites and sites dedicated to my various interests.

Given enough time, you'll start just regularly reading a bunch of sites.

There's also always redit and Twitter.
The other day a friend of mine who knows what I do was sitting next to me as I was browsing the icky on my phone. They said, "you KNOWWW, there ARE other websites out there..."
Originally Posted by YummyMarie

They know not of what they speak.
Sexy Cassandra...crown black and coke tonight...ijs
Fuck pantyhose and shape wear....tonight I'm going commando...and someone better appreciate it! Lol