nothing reply anything you want

Ol' roo gets his last wurd, sorry...and then me and jimmyx are gonna quit on this...cuz you astrologers and alchemists ain't worth it...

But still...when ya see a statement like this...

i predicted you couldn't prove your claim. i won.... Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Welllll...it's like Shohei Ohtani lettin a high fastball hang over the sweet spot of the plate..

it just isn't done..

So I'll defend my thesis by reminding y'all of one of the most profound analogies ever posted on this illustrious site...

(it ain't original, but I love it and take credit for it)

Sayin over and over that you "won".... just because you can't refute an argument with cogent and germane facts....

is like being in the Special Olympics

you might "win"...

but you're still a retard.

You were warned. Yer welcome. As usual.

It's equivalent to the Bills saying they beat the Ravens, or Trump saying he beat Biden in 2020.
It's equivalent to the Bills saying they beat the Ravens, or Trump saying he beat Biden in 2020.
It's equivalent to the Bills saying they beat the Ravens, or Trump saying he beat Biden in 2020. Originally Posted by brasil
Hey now, you’ve really crossed that red line.

Leave the Bills outta this…
Nicely said jimxbeam. Not only is it the "final word," it is clearly the definitive word. Originally Posted by brasil
wrong oh Originally Posted by JONBALLS
ya, not till one wins the free vacation
Ol' roo gets his last wurd, sorry...and then me and jimmyx are gonna quit on this...cuz you astrologers and alchemists ain't worth it...

But still...when ya see a statement like this...

Welllll...it's like Shohei Ohtani lettin a high fastball hang over the sweet spot of the plate..

it just isn't done..

So I'll defend my thesis by reminding y'all of one of the most profound analogies ever posted on this illustrious site...

(it ain't original, but I love it and take credit for it)

Sayin over and over that you "won".... just because you can't refute an argument with cogent and germane facts....

is like being in the Special Olympics

you might "win"...

but you're still a retard.

You were warned. Yer welcome. As usual.

. Originally Posted by rooster

i'll take your warning and give the attention .. it's not due

thank you valued poster

ya, not till one wins the free vacation Originally Posted by offshoredrilling

there's also new billets at "band camp"

bahahahahaa
Well, Jesus loves you. Originally Posted by jimxbeam

who's Jesus?

Yawn.
Where's the candygram Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
Mongo like candy!

Of course you won. Just like Donald Trump keeps winning.

Here's a pretty good reference, with 77 citations.

I'm sure you won't be impressed.

Proceeding of the National Academy of Sciences
Beyond the hockey stick: Climate lessons from the Common Era
This contribution is part of the special series of Inaugural Articles by members of the National Academy of Sciences elected in 2020.
Contributed by Michael E. Mann, July 12, 2021 (sent for review July 12, 2021; reviewed by Matthew Huber and Drew T. Shindell)
September 24, 2021
118 (39) e2112797118

Here's the doi:

https://doi.org/10.1073/pnas.2112797118 Originally Posted by jimxbeam

so you say i won then post some nothing burger "report" from ...

pnas.org

if you say so!!

Rude?

Jesus….you have truly lost your mind.

elg……. Originally Posted by elghund

who is this Jesus you speak of?

Nicely said jimxbeam. Not only is it the "final word," it is clearly the definitive word. Originally Posted by brasil

bahahahahahahaaa
If I'm a Republican candidate, I'm running that photo in every campaign ad. Highlighting just how little Dems care about American citizens.
I promised myself...and you chiropractors and osteopaths...that I would stay outta this.

Then I thunck of Shohei Otani again.

I figger...that when he hit 50-50, he said to himself that he should back off a bit, maybe rest up for the post-season. But nope. He kept going.

Kinda like me. Yer welcome.

So in the spirit of alla that...I come back to announce that..

DA KID WINS!!

Most Gold Medals in the Special Olympics ever!

Put yer crash helmet on and come on up fer yer special award, Kid....

(runner up goes ta Lantern...someone stop him from starin at the sun pleeze)

And roo shows that he's the actual Special Olympian (or to use your insult to those kids, retard). Gaslighting and acting like a 2 year old because you can't refute any argument with facts. Maybe quit while you're only 6 feet deep. Yer welcome.
Ah, yer no fun. Take a little time ta come up with yer own material. Quit cherry-pickin from mine...

(I'm still luvin it when MAGAts get all self-righteous 'bout insults...that will never get old...or boring!)