NFL and Houston Texans Superthread: Are we ready for some football?

That man sick of the bullshit it's not about money Originally Posted by jstone420
He the only one with the bullshit. Shit happens. Did he want to force another shitty season with Kubiak? Did he think Manzel was going to come and save the day?

Like I said, see if Bill want to give up something? Brady won't throwing shit to him. Payton loaded. They can restructure his contact so its tradeable but he don't want to pay cut.

What card is he even holding aside from whining? Playing like a scrub? That only hurts his own value.

Again, he could of been went to Rick and Bob and told him he needed out. You say it ain't about the money, he surely wanted a bonus for nothing. That's that bullshit.
Dude wants to win the key word win not money can't blame him that's something the texans don't do is win . I put this on the owners for not getting a quarterback an good talent on offense. An your wrong he didn't want manziel he said trade the pick. This is the type of shit that happens when you have a rich owner that dont know football . At 32 33 he's not getting another contract here
Too bad to see him go out this way if that's what ends up happening. He's made his own bed.
Dude want to miss OTA and mini camp and still get paid for it by doing extra workouts now? There is a reason the team puts those incentives in the veteran's contracts. They need them to be there as veterans. He can't come in and do extra winds sprints now and expect to get paid for it.

I've liked 'dre since he came into the league. Hell, he wouldn't even take an endorsement deal his rookie year because he said he didn't want the distraction. He has proven his value time and again and made monster plays...but...
Most, if not all of the players in the league are about winning. The drive to win is the same drive that got them to the NFL in the first place. 'dre isn't special in that regard. He has lost support from the fans now and knows it. It's gonna be really hard to hear him take boos in Reliant and I think that he'll hear some until he proves he wants to be here.
If the Texans cave to his demands then they are bigger pussies than Johnson. Send him to New England ... see if he can figure out their playbook. Ochocinco could not and hardly played during his one season. Or send him to Oakland where for the past 20 years its where careers die.
Be careful what you ask for if he goes anywhere it will be the seahawks or Cleveland
What does Seattle or Cleveland have that they would be willing to trade for AJ and that we have need for?

If AJ want's to go to Cleveland then it's not about winning.
What does Seattle or Cleveland have that they would be willing to trade for AJ and that we have need for?

If AJ want's to go to Cleveland then it's not about winning. Originally Posted by boardman
LeBron went back to Cleveland to be part of a package deal with JFF so they could be traded to Houston for AJ and a 1st round pick in 2015 & 2nd round pick in 2016...

Y'all haven't heard yet???
LeBron went back to Cleveland to be part of a package deal with JFF so they could be traded to Houston for AJ and a 1st round pick in 2015 & 2nd round pick in 2016...

Y'all haven't heard yet??? Originally Posted by DickEmDown
If Lebron will play QB and JFF will play on the defensive side of the court this could be a sweet deal.
I'm just saying pete Carroll would take that chance an Cleveland needs a wr
I'm just saying pete Carroll would take that chance an Cleveland needs a wr Originally Posted by jstone420
We need a QB. Maybe we can get Manning or Brady...Oh, no, Aaron Rogers...Yeah.
LeBron went back to Cleveland to be part of a package deal with JFF so they could be traded to Houston for AJ and a 1st round pick in 2015 & 2nd round pick in 2016... Originally Posted by DickEmDown
Ut oh, Dopey Dude's gonna be pissed, cuz JFF failed his measurement test!
Im ready for season too! First game going to is S.F and Texans preseason game.. got extra tickets if anyone interested? 4 sale
We should trade him now. Next year the Texans will prolly cut him and get nothing. Best to get something this year vs nothing next year
Mildly interesting thoughts from this Deadspin article:

http://deadspin.com/andre-johnsons-o...eti-1603763959
We should trade him now. Next year the Texans will prolly cut him and get nothing. Best to get something this year vs nothing next year Originally Posted by BigLouie
Agree with you BL. Andre's been a team player and deserves a shot at a ring.