Daughter of Random Thoughts

SnL, is responsible for me being here blessed or cursed, one helluva woman!!!
Be a kind human being and put some bird feed out for the little guys!!! Thank you
Go have some fun, take yours pants down and slide on some ice.
How did that work out for you?
It is nice to see members participating more, and having some fun on the board. We can all enjoy some lightheartedness, gaiety, wittiness and thongs! I hope more will join in!!!
Sweet dreams to all you sexy ladies?
May you dogs dream of lovely ladies tonight, and call them tomorrow!
It is nice to see members participating more, and having some fun on the board. We can all enjoy some lightheartedness, gaiety, wittiness and thongs! I hope more will join in!!!
Sweet dreams to all you sexy ladies?
May you dogs dream of lovely ladies tonight, and call them tomorrow! Originally Posted by tuckahoe
+1
Love the gentle reminders 😉
Sounds so much better than "Notes From Hell!!!".
Sounds so much better than "Notes From Hell!!!". Originally Posted by biomed1
That comes later
I wonder if i’d be in violation of the rules if I would post up a list of man handles that really belong to some of these girls?!
Do tell
I wonder if i’d be in violation of the rules if I would post up a list of man handles that really belong to some of these girls?! Originally Posted by Zenovia
Absolutely not! Don't be rude or insulting and you should be good to go. They should get all the attention they deserve.
I would love to know; I have a few suspicions, but nothing concrete. I am not very much in the loop as to what goes on. I do believe it is against the rules to have more than one account. But then, someone could get someone else to have an account for their benefit.
Eccie probably loves multiple accounts. They can brag about how many people they have on here.
Eccie probably loves multiple accounts. They can brag about how many people they have on here. Originally Posted by Baconman
#17 - Multiple handles are not permitted, unless in certain circumstances are expressly approved by staff in advance on a case-by-case basis. Action will be taken in cases where staff finds multiple handles are being used for deceptive reasons, to carry out an agenda (promotion or trashing of another), or to return to the board following a previous suspension or ban.
The Owners nor the Staff have not received or approved a single request for Multiple Handles/Accounts since I have been a Member of the Staff (2013).

As Multiple Handles are discovered, they are dealt with IAW The Eccie Guidelines.