Random Thoughts

Today I learned that people in roundabouts don't understand yield signs. Almost had a wreck because of it.
Welcome to every day in C****y!
Ever have one of those days where you send an embarrassing email to dozens of people accidentally? Yeah? Me too...

Nothing hobby related thankfully.
I wonder how difficult it would be to find a sugar mama.
Originally Posted by Ginger Doll

I am sure you can get the boys in Nebraska to talk about something more than corn!!!!!!
Silly sites that think they are accomplishing something by disabling right click...for one thing, it's easy to defeat with a simple Allow Right Click browser extension. And if by some chance that doesn't work, the Snipping Tool is a click away.
Conclusive proof I'm on eccie too much:
Me & my SO are binge watching Game Of Thrones, it's the episode where Sansa Stark is being told to marry Ramsay Bolton. My SO says something about how can she marry him if she's already married? I swear to God I said, oh, yeah, that's right, she's married to Spanky...
Conclusive proof I'm on eccie too much:
Me & my SO are binge watching Game Of Thrones, it's the episode where Sansa Stark is being told to marry Ramsay Bolton. My SO says something about how can she marry him if she's already married? I swear to God I said, oh, yeah, that's right, she's married to Spanky... Originally Posted by cesium69
Lol! That's hilarious. Yeah I guess I have this avatar now even if I want to change (which I dont, yet) because so many people have told me they read my posts in Tyrion's voice. I can't disappoint them.

Love that show. My favorite, along with The Walking Dead.
Luckily as usual she wasn't really paying attention to me!
One reason I picked Tyrion is he's a major monger. Loves the harlots!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ftup65YTiGY
Dear autocorrect, I can type 'birfday' if I want to. Deal with it.
It's interesting to have a date with someone and then come back and see their ad with pictures of them. "I was there," you think. And you were. You're had sexual relations with that woman.
^
Result of too little sleep and too much to drink. Not sure what I was even trying to say.
  • BK
  • 06-09-2017, 10:39 PM
I have dropped 15 lbs in the past 2 weeks after joining the gym again and riding 10 miles a day. Cut all non-natural sugars from my diet and started eating low carb meals.

At my age losing weight is difficult but I kept creeping up on the scale and I hit a point where I said enough is enough. I am feeling better and it makes my ability to enjoy the rigors of my dates much better.

The struggle is real that first week was a fuckin bitch weaning myself off sugar. I had become addicted to mountain dew, or as I call it the devils dew.

anyway that is my random thought because I have no date tonight and I am bored.
It's interesting to have a date with someone and then come back and see their ad with pictures of them. "I was there," you think. And you were. You're had sexual relations with that woman. Originally Posted by SpankyJ
I know what you are saying,not a big deal cause a couple of hundred other guys have also but what is cool to me is a woman in the real world gives me don't look at me or dismissive look I just smile and think lady don't flatter yourself,I have fucked much hotter than you in the hobby.