The Dallas Cowboys and NFL 2022 Season

I picked the Bangles to beat the 49ers.. didnt think they would do it like that though
Originally Posted by RickyG2002
The celebration is wild today!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2vVfi-6Rr0Q

Oh wait. They let a group of girls beat them at Football?

49ers are 0-3 since kicking the shit out of the Cowboys? Wow. Maybe we take the Eagles next week... If the defense plays like it did yesterday. Be nice to follow up a Rangers World Series win, with a Cowboys victory over Philly.
Dallas (5-2) plays the 7-1 Eagles in Philadelphia this afternoon.

Yup. The Cowgirls are dead.
Cowgirls SUCK DICK!!

Even the Houston Texans won today with their QB scoring an all time Rookie scoring in a single game record of 30/42, 470 yards passing, 5 TD, 0 Int.
Frustrating to watch, the Cowboys came close, several opportunities to get a win.

I don't know why Dak didn't just bull forward on that 2 point try, instead of finessing the sideline. He would have made it easy, and we would be in Overtime right now.
They were given great field position to score winning TD in that final drive with 3 defensive penalties. Instead he gets sacked after getting a first down.

Also if they spiked the ball instead of running that final play, they would had an opportunity for 2 plays instead of only one.
They were given great field position to score winning TD in that final drive with 3 defensive penalties. Instead he gets sacked after getting a first down.

Also if they spiked the ball instead of running that final play, they would had an opportunity for 2 plays instead of only one. Originally Posted by CG2014
Eagles broke Dak in that 3rd. He quit. Every time they showed a closeup of him he looked like a scared little boy, deer in the headlights. He just doesn't have the grit to push through and get that W.
Pfft. If it hadn’t been for the offensive penalties on that last series, none of which were Dak’s fault, they would have won that game.

If that had happened, everyone would be talking about how PHI shit the bed with their own stupid penalties at the end of the game. These were two evenly matched teams (on that day at least), with one having a bit more luck than the other. This one was truly a game of inches which determined the end result.
Dak needs to spend more time practicing between games than chasing icehouses bartenders and waitresses which he he doing with 2 different ones.
Dak's not even the best NFL Quarterback in Texas. Biggest ego no question.
5-3 Cowgirls play at home Sunday afternoon against the 2-7 NY Giants.

There is no way the Cowgirls can lose, right?
Cowgirls leading 28-0 at halftime

Hope they won't channel their inner Houston Oilers in the 2nd half and allow the NY Giants to channel their inner Frank Reich to come back and win it.
That was a good win.

Next Sunday they travel to Carolina to play the 1-8 Panthers.

Do not underestimate the Panthers, they were 0-6 and they beat the visiting Houston Texans.
I saw them against the pathetic bears and their offense is hapless. but you know, any given sunday…
I quit watching after the first 7 minutes, or so. Blowouts are boring to watch.

I’ll probably skip the Panthers game entirely.
Cowboys won. But no time to celebrate. They only have 3 1/2 days to prepare for their next game at home vs the Washington Redskins on turkey day at 3:30 pm.

Other games to watch on turkey day after you have become sleepy from the effect of turkey's tryptophan:

7-3 SF 49ers at 6-3 Seattle Seahawks at 7:20 pm

4-6 GB Packers at 8-2 Detroit Lions at 11:30 am

How in the fuck are the Detroit Lions 8-2?