Members You Miss...

you had me on ignore but yet responded to me in 5 minutes

hmmm smells fishy

your so likes fish go bring it home Originally Posted by bjwstw
again, you are on ignore, but I also see when your dumb ass posts something, hmmm, amazing how that works isn't it, than I look to see what you say and like you have been told before you make it personal I will respond to it, like this time, 99% of the time I ignore every dumb thing you spew out of you key board, but make it personal and, well, you know.

why don't you go back to work and earn those 6 figures, like I said earlier, you said you were going to, so why not just move on and go to work, or maybe go see your UTR that has been screaming for $$
Finally? It's been going on for at least 18 months:

http://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1052121568&postcount=6

It's a wonder why we waste so much time with it. Eventually you just get used to most houseflies, and bj never says anything with enough substance to consider a buzz.

It's an age-old question of philosophy finally answered:

If a post occurs in a thread, and there's nothing but empty words, did that post really occur? Obviously yes, as there's nearly 3000 pieces of evidence from bj. Originally Posted by JohnnyCap
Great catch JC.

Here is a better linck to that fake review:
http://eccie.net/showthread.php?p=10...post1052121568
He never addressed it back in that thread....
Maybe he'll address it now...

Some of you guys have such great recall.
If someone cares to look it up... I think bj took a months long sabbatical once....
Now that he has been called out in multiple threads....
Finally? It's been going on for at least 18 months:

http://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1052121568&postcount=6

It's a wonder why we waste so much time with it. Eventually you just get used to most houseflies, and bj never says anything with enough substance to consider a buzz.

It's an age-old question of philosophy finally answered:

If a post occurs in a thread, and there's nothing but empty words, did that post really occur? Obviously yes, as there's nearly 3000 pieces of evidence from bj. Originally Posted by JohnnyCap

yeah JC I know, I do have him on ignore and normally read just because, but when he does say something about my fam, that's where I cross the line, otherwise I do ignore his babble.
I did read that review before and now that I know who its from yeah I believe every word of it, hahaha..
dont worry ...ol bj ...plastic man believes you!

...let him rest jimmies ...the market in europe will open soon ...and he needs to be at his best ...to reel in those ...6 figures!

...otherwise ...he will be too ...poor ...to write fake reviews
now I must bid good night as I have to make some money early when the market opens in Europe.

on we go boys Originally Posted by bjwstw
Methinks some of you don't know how the ignore function works...
  • Doove
  • 07-16-2014, 04:15 PM
I have put you on ignore, but I also told you I would monitor what you say Originally Posted by rodeomann22
How does that work, exactly?
How does that work, exactly? Originally Posted by Doove
easy, there is still an option to see what they post
  • Doove
  • 07-16-2014, 06:37 PM
easy, there is still an option to see what they post Originally Posted by rodeomann22
Doesn't that kind of defeat the purpose?
Doesn't that kind of defeat the purpose? Originally Posted by Doove
I agree it does, but when he talks shit about my personal life than I will see what he writes, esp if it follows something I wrote. While I'm sure many won't agree with it, I don't really care. He will eventually get himself taken care of by the mods if he keeps doing what he has been.
How does that work, exactly? Originally Posted by Doove
You just can't help yourself....
It's beyond comical now.....

Figger it all out yet?

Seems the mods have. Those incompetent buffoons you're always referring to. Originally Posted by Doove
so who was it doove???? Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Here's your chance dove. Answer OCD... just this once....
bjwstw....

I'm thinking we won't be hearing from him for a while....
He pretty much dummied up once JC posted that linck to his fake Katie review....
If I nominated JC for modtard at any point... he deserves to have his name removed from consideration....
bjwstw....

I'm thinking we won't be hearing from him for a while....
He pretty much dummied up once JC posted that linck to his fake Katie review....
If I nominated JC for modtard at any point... he deserves to have his name removed from consideration.... Originally Posted by Paulwantsya

:cl apping:
  • Doove
  • 07-17-2014, 04:08 AM
I agree it does Originally Posted by rodeomann22
You just can't help yourself...
It's beyond comical now..... Originally Posted by Paulwantsya
Pretty much. Mr. Rockstar.
I guess reading comprehension is not everyone's strong suit.
That actually would explain a lot.