"Je Suis Nigeria"?

• Old-T
  • 03-08-2015, 12:18 PM
That's not what I posted, IBIdiot. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

OK!! Wake up!! This is IB we are talking about--OF COURSE he misquoted you. Quit being stupid, THAT'S WHAT IB DOES.

really, you know better.
Yeah, but I just wanted to see how he'd respond.

And, not surprisingly it was with a goofy Photoshop cartoon. A poorly done one, I might ask. F1 is your friend, IBIdiot! Your only friend.

At least he's not showing us photos of him puking and shitting... again!

That's not what I posted, IBIdiot. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You were accurately quoted, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.

OK!! Wake up!! This is IB we are talking about--OF COURSE he misquoted you. Quit being stupid, THAT'S WHAT IB DOES.

really, you know better.
Originally Posted by Old-T
You've posted more empty accusations without proof, Old-THUMPER.

Yeah, but I just wanted to see how he'd respond.

And, not surprisingly it was with a goofy Photoshop cartoon.

At least he's not showing us photos of him puking and shitting... again!

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

You were accurately quoted, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
That's a lie IBIdiot. I said nothin, you stupid little toad!

I said nothin

But that's true of all of your posts, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM, and that ain't no lie, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB.

BTW, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, the avatar you've stolen and that you're now using, requires the provider's permission before you can use it.
More than thirty-two times, now, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp, you've had the opportunity to explain why you lied and misrepresented Dr. Rothschild's position on syphilis and why you lied and misrepresented Mr. Lamb's position regarding the Crusades. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Chad, Niger launch ground and air offensive against Boko Haram
By Aminu Abubakar, CNN
Updated 7:29 PM ET, Sun March 8, 2015

Kano, Nigeria (CNN)Hundreds of troops from Chad and Niger launched a ground and aerial offensive against Boko Haram in northeastern Nigeria on Sunday, according to residents and military sources from Niger...

This comes a day after Boko Haram pledged allegiance to ISIS in an audio message purported to be from leader Abubakar Shekau.
http://www.cnn.com/2015/03/08/intl_w...ger-offensive/

33 Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Don't act surprised, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp, just because you've been challenged on your lies. You've had more than thirty-three opportunities to explain why you lied and misrepresented Dr. Rothschild's position on syphilis and why you lied and misrepresented Mr. Lamb's position regarding the Crusades, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp.
Don't act surprised, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp, just because you've been challenged on your lies. You've had more than thirty-three opportunities to explain why you lied and misrepresented Dr. Rothschild's position on syphilis and why you lied and misrepresented Mr. Lamb's position regarding the Crusades, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
But that's true of all of your posts, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM, and that ain't no lie, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB.

BTW, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, the avatar you've stolen and that you're now using, requires the provider's permission before you can use it.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

I thought that was a picture of your Mama!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA !
34 Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You've had more than thirty-four opportunities to explain why you lied and misrepresented Dr. Rothschild's position on syphilis and why you lied and misrepresented Mr. Lamb's position regarding the Crusades, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

I thought that was a picture of your Mama!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA !
That's only because that's what your mama looked like, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.
You've had more than thirty-four opportunities to explain why you lied and misrepresented Dr. Rothschild's position on syphilis and why you lied and misrepresented Mr. Lamb's position regarding the Crusades, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp.

That's only because that's what your mama looked like, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
35 Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Thirty-five opportunities to explain why you lied and misrepresented Dr. Rothschild's position on syphilis and why you lied and misrepresented Mr. Lamb's position regarding the Crusades, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp but you choose to keep lying.
Thirty-five opportunities to explain why you lied and misrepresented Dr. Rothschild's position on syphilis and why you lied and misrepresented Mr. Lamb's position regarding the Crusades, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp but you choose to keep lying.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
36 Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You lied and misrepresented Dr. Rothschild's position on syphilis, and you lied and misrepresented Mr. Lamb's position regarding the Crusades, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp.
You lied and misrepresented Dr. Rothschild's position on syphilis, and you lied and misrepresented Mr. Lamb's position regarding the Crusades, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp. Originally Posted by I B Hankering