IF I WAS BLACK, POOR AND CAUGHT IN GENERATIONAL POVERTY i WOULD BE RIOTING TOO !!!!

I love how undercunt does EXACTLY what he accuses other people of doing - and is too stupid to know it.... heck, he even does it in the same post!

. Originally Posted by lustylad
As I said, it's not a generalization if it's true. Conservative, by its very fucking definition, is maintenance of the status quo and a resistance to change. That is the definition of the political philosophy. If you have a problem with it, perhaps it's time to join the dark side. We're all about radical change.
Tories opposed the American Revolution

Tories supported slavery

Suffragettes were disappointed when the Liberals did not support them.. women’s suffrage

Conservatives oppose sofa slugs sitting on their asses dropping babies and killing the inconvenient chillrens

Conservatives enjoy eating high quality protein

Conservatives opposed the democrats and their opposition to the Civil Right’s Act

Conservatives think you are a queer caucus fruiter... but we support your right...

Please go on... Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Nope. You've gone and fucked up now. You've used Conservative and then you used democrats. That's apples and oranges. Republican has not always meant conservative, just as democrat has not always meant liberal. The democrats who opposed the civil rights act WERE conservative. They were resisting change and they were for maintaining the status quo, both pillars of the conservative ideology. The republicans who were for civil rights, were the liberals. They were for radical and revolutionary change. Something that conservatives can never be accused of. Forget the D and the R, that's where you get fucked up. Look at the ideology underneath.

PS - I bet you do enjoy some protein. I've got a fresh batch for you
Republicans, by their very nature, reject change of any kind. Originally Posted by WombRaider
As I said, it's not a generalization if it's true. Conservative, by its very fucking definition, is maintenance of the status quo and a resistance to change. Originally Posted by WombRaider
You've gone and fucked up now....Republican has not always meant conservative... Originally Posted by WombRaider

Wow! Would you look at this moron? First he denies it, then one post later he does it again! He accuses someone else of having "fucked up" by doing EXACTLY what he just did – using the terms Republican and conservative interchangeably!

The only question I have left is this – do you think wombhater/undercunt is more brain-damaged now than he was 2,000 posts ago? His ability to put forth a cogent or coherent argument has completely evaporated!

No way, no how, is modern liberalism even remotely associated with any movement toward Liberty. Modern liberals argue against Liberty at every opportunity. Conservatives aren't much better, but liberals? No.
Wow! Would you look at this moron? First he denies it, then one post later he does it again! He accuses someone else of having "fucked up" by doing EXACTLY what he just did – using the terms Republican and conservative interchangeably!

The only question I have left is this – do you think wombhater/undercunt is more brain-damaged now than he was 2,000 posts ago? His ability to put forth a cogent or coherent argument has completely evaporated!

. Originally Posted by lustylad
The interesting thing is you have not made any effort to rebut the argument. Because you can't. When I used republican, I was referencing the modern republican party, which is conservative. Or do you argue that point as well?

I think you are as brain damaged and cum drunk as you've ever been, you salty cunt.
No way, no how, is modern liberalism even remotely associated with any movement toward Liberty. Modern liberals argue against Liberty at every opportunity. Conservatives aren't much better, but liberals? No. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
No movement toward liberty? Gay marriage. Conservatives are against it, as one would expect, and liberals are for the equality of marriage for everyone. Freedom of women to choose what to do with their own bodies. Conservatives are against it. Liberals are for that freedom. Religious conservatives, if they had their way, would have us all in church on sunday and learning about creation in schools. Liberals are obviously against that infringement on freedom. I could go on, but you get the idea.
No movement toward liberty? Gay marriage. Conservatives are against it, as one would expect, and liberals are for the equality of marriage for everyone.

Freedom of women to choose what to do with their own bodies. Conservatives are against it. Liberals are for that freedom.

Religious conservatives, if they had their way, would have us all in church on sunday and learning about creation in schools. Liberals are obviously against that infringement on freedom.

I could go on, but you get the idea. Originally Posted by WombRaider
Yea. You are A STUPID HILLBILLY!!!!

The days of the week are "capitolized" See below!!!!!

• DSK
  • 05-22-2015, 05:36 AM
No movement toward liberty? Gay marriage. Conservatives are against it, as one would expect, and liberals are for the equality of marriage for everyone. Freedom of women to choose what to do with their own bodies. Conservatives are against it. Liberals are for that freedom. Religious conservatives, if they had their way, would have us all in church on sunday and learning about creation in schools. Liberals are obviously against that infringement on freedom. I could go on, but you get the idea. Originally Posted by WombRaider
Freedom to hire who you want
Freedom of speech on college campuses
Freedom to do business with who you want
Freedom to pay a market wage not dictated by the government
I could go on but you get the idea.
Yea. You are A STUPID HILLBILLY!!!!

The days of the week are "capitalized" : See below!!!!! Originally Posted by LexusLover
Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Is that what is more commonly referred to as an "OOP's" moment?
Freedom to hire who you want
Freedom of speech on college campuses
Freedom to do business with who you want
Freedom to pay a market wage not dictated by the government
I could go on but you get the idea. Originally Posted by DSK
Racist
Don't know what you're talking about
Discriminatory
Republicans mad they can't get away with paying someone $2 an hour anymore
I could go on, but you understand.
Snick
  • DSK
  • 05-22-2015, 06:33 PM
Racist
Don't know what you're talking about
Discriminatory
Republicans mad they can't get away with paying someone $2 an hour anymore
I could go on, but you understand. Originally Posted by WombRaider
I guess you don't believe in free enterprise and free markets. Either that or you are too lazy to mow lawns.
I guess you don't believe in free enterprise and free markets. Either that or you are too lazy to mow lawns. Originally Posted by DSK
I'm for equality, unlike yourself. What you don't know is that the same law that established minimum wage also abolished child labor and instituted the 40-hour work week.

I pay someone to mow my lawn. I don't do yard work.