YummyMarie: a place for her random ideas, thoughts, and musings

Sexy Cassandra...crown black and coke tonight...ijs Originally Posted by YummyMarie
Are you dipping her in the Crown Black and Coke or something?
Nope...lol...I was citing her thread about favorite types of sex. One of my top picks was #4...drunk sex
Fuck pantyhose and shape wear....tonight I'm going commando...and someone better appreciate it! Lol Originally Posted by YummyMarie
I appreciate it!

From afar.

And two days ago.

I suck.
I hate pasties!!! I want some naked boobies!!!
On the other hand the waitress has a fucking amazing smile!
April Showers was my birthday present from a client! Happy birthday to me...review coming from him soon
I hate pasties!!! I want some naked boobies!!! Originally Posted by YummyMarie
Pasties are creepy in most cases, esp. the latex ones. They look like their boobs are melting.

These however are all 100% rad:

Pasties are creepy in most cases, esp. the latex ones. They look like their boobs are melting.

These however are all 100% rad:

Originally Posted by Liliana Vess
Have I told you lately that I HEART Liliana Vess(breast) ?!?! <3<3<3
That's just fine but where did you find them? I have been looking fo some for a lady friend.
That's just fine but where did you find them? I have been looking fo some for a lady friend. Originally Posted by tucson
What kind/shape are you looking for, Tucson?
I bought Emerald a little black dress that goes down to her navel in front and she was looking for a little "insurance" in case of fall out some thing that would cover the nipple and black. I found some that look like black tape but that will look cheap. I had also looked for non-piercing nipple shields.
Must. Have. Trek. Pasties. *drools*

Also, I'm sorry I missed your bday Yums, I owe you and yours some shots for that.
I bought Emerald a little black dress that goes down to her navel in front and she was looking for a little "insurance" in case of fall out some thing that would cover the nipple and black. I found some that look like black tape but that will look cheap. I had also looked for non-piercing nipple shields. Originally Posted by tucson
Must. Have. Trek. Pasties. *drools* . Originally Posted by Glynette
I think the cutest ones are on Etsy. It's a website that is (almost ) all hand-crafted items by independent artisans - they cater a lot to the burlesque crowd. There are some pretty black ones with feathers on there.

They also have the Star Trek ones, Glynette.

Link

Also note: lots of cute girls modeling them there haha!
Taint does not require pasties ...
Taint does not require pasties ... Originally Posted by pyramider
Hmm, that might be a whole new, exciting product market, actually!